Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm SUPER thanks 4 asking Superdude87's Avatar
    Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Most motivational band for lifting EVER!

Hatebreed. Yeah I'm sure most of you guys already know this, but damn! I've always loved these guys. Their songs are 1.5 to 2 minute bursts of pure aggression. The lyrics are exactly what you are thinking while busting out that last rep...well, what I think anyway. Just angry, determined RAGE! I love it. If you haven't heard them and want some new stuff to listen to while working out, I'd definetely recommend any of their stuff. It gets you so pumped!

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Most motivational band for lifting EVER!

Originally posted by Superdude87
    Hatebreed. Yeah I'm sure most of you guys already know this, but damn! I've always loved these guys. Their songs are 1.5 to 2 minute bursts of pure aggression. The lyrics are exactly what you are thinking while busting out that last rep...well, what I think anyway. Just angry, determined RAGE! I love it. If you haven't heard them and want some new stuff to listen to while working out, I'd definetely recommend any of their stuff. It gets you so pumped!
    to each his own. i personally like devil driver, the haunted, and god forbid for my motivational music. but yea, hatebreed is good too.

oneBIGlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hatebreed gets a thumbs up in my book but i prefer (and I have no clue how to classify these bands) chevelle, spineshank, ill nino, etc.

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how bout some meatmen...hehe
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

resident music snob jimjoneskoolaid's Avatar
    jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Most motivational band for lifting EVER!

Originally posted by Superdude87
    I listen to before dishonor every day before I go to the gym, I l also like the arch enemy song enemy within. and some snapcase as well

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like Linkin Park...
    "Man up"

resident music snob jimjoneskoolaid's Avatar
    jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by corpsedub
    how bout some meatmen...hehe
    I genuinely hate the meat men, I went through a phase when i listened to anything that was offensive, the dwarves, waco jesus , anal **** , they all need to work on playin their instruments, but the meat men need to just stay dead.

bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmike21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ronnie Coleman listened to alot of 2 Pac in Unbelievable.

Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DMX does it for me too...
    "Man up"

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

"i will be heard" is one of the best songs for working out.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    atreyu gets me pumped these days.

bradv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah Hatebreed is really good lifting music, you should check out Killswitch Engage and As I Lay Dying too if you like that kind of music.

dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wilson phillips.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just taped my nails going accross a piece of chalkboard and looped it. It doesn't sound that good but it drowns out the gym talk pretty good.
    I'm back. For good.

SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by oneBIGlifter
    (and I have no clue how to classify these bands) chevelle, spineshank, ill nino, etc.
    nu-metal

I prefer real metal though. Some good old Metallica and Pantera do the trick.

iceberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hatebreed is nothing more than a weak knock-off of Pantera. 'Vulgar Display Of Power' and 'Far Beyond Driven' were both released over 10 years ago, and those albums still make Slipknot and Hatebreed sound like boy bands. Not to mention, the lyrics in Pantera's tracks are a lot more profound and meaningful (yet angry and macho at the same time), the vocals are a lot more diverse, and the riffs are A LOT more technical, and harder to play.

pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by iceberg
    Hatebreed is nothing more than a weak knock-off of Pantera. 'Vulgar Display Of Power' and 'Far Beyond Driven' were both released over 10 years ago, and those albums still make Slipknot and Hatebreed sound like boy bands. Not to mention, the lyrics in Pantera's tracks are a lot more profound and meaningful (yet angry and macho at the same time), the vocals are a lot more diverse, and the riffs are A LOT more technical, and harder to play.
    i agree with you 100%. I also like to listen to cannible corpse and dying fetus while i work out sometimes.
    ''You can either feel the pain of discipline or feel the pain of regret. The choice is yours.'' - Jim Rohn

-US ARMY-

Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

DMX, Swishahouse.

chionardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rap & Hip hop, but also I'd like to listen to Fullblown Kevin Levrone's band, his singing isnt the best but because its a pro it may motivate me more and I'd think about him training as he listens to his own stuff on the M3 video.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Yeah I gotta go with Pantera... Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven... Their later stuff gets too freaky, and demented for my taste... Cowboys from Hell was alright...

Back in my teenage years I followed Pantera religiously whenever I could possibly catch a show within 300 miles of my house, I would. To this day it's still what I blast when I need to get out some angst, and want to put in a hard lift.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

BOP_PLAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SLAYER

iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by chionardo
    Fullblown
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA
    sorry i had to.

I like Disturbed's first album also. ANd that one Pantera song is pretty motivating, dont know what its called...
    "Man up"

Apotheosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [hijack] Whats the name of that song by Tony Bennet?(or someone that sounded really like him) it was in that Foxton's commercial. It went like "take a chance, make it happen, pop the cork fingers snappin, spin the wheel, round and round it goooooes! life is short life is sweet, so grab yourself a front row seat, lets meet, and have a baaaaaaallll yeah lets meet for the wondeeeerrrs, of it alL!!!!

[/hijack]

Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

For some reason, I can't really get into anything that's recent or trendy. (Except Soilent Green and Goatwhore)

Acid Bath does it for me, if anyone has heard of it.

Originally posted by Fleshwound
    For some reason, I can't really get into anything that's recent or trendy. (Except Soilent Green and Goatwhore)

Acid Bath does it for me, if anyone has heard of it.
    Yeah man, Goatwhore is so mainstream and trendy

Who the hell are they?
    "Man up"

Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleshwound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Wheelies
    Yeah man, Goatwhore is so mainstream and trendy

Who the hell are they?
    God damn it, I'm not one of those little ***gy goth kids that hate everything that's trendy.

What I'm trying to say is that I can't get into anything recent, nothing appeals to me for some reason. I like to stick to the old stuff.

Goatwhore is a local metal band. Some people have heard of it.

Originally posted by Fleshwound
    God damn it, I'm not one of those little ***gy goth kids that hate everything that's trendy.

LOL, ok, in that case ill let you slide...
    "Man up"

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by BOP_PLAN
    SLAYER
    Bump to the ****ing heavy ****!

In the gym I listen to

hatebreed
    slayer
    devildriver
    fear factory
    chimaira
    machine head
    killswitch engage
    korn
    static x
    Last edited by badboyslayer; 08-17-2004 at 08:45 AM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I listen to hard trance or tool. Both really zone me into focus mode.
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d