SSJKajin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loosing Fat without loosing Muscle fast?

Hey guys,
    straight to the point want to loose fat without loosing muscle very fast as the title already says..
    i recently overdid my bulking phase gaining about 22 pounds (10 kg ) and even more in a short period of time.
    As you can imagine alot of that gained weight aint muscle but fat.
    So i were at 174 lbs a month and a half ago now being back to 165 lbs.
    I went low-carb and calorie deficid + cardio for about 20 mins every other taking some bcaas in the process to keep my muscles
    But that ainīt enough ...
    know the weight loss process has been slowed down probably because just water went out and i want to loose weight faster.
    I got pretty got genetics when it comes to building muscle and a really weird fat distribution like..
    i got little less fat at my belly almost even having a sixpack and the V but then again getting alot of fat at my face which is what i hate...
    i hate fat overall and want actually 8% bf at max i dont know how much i have right now posting some pics of my body soon.
    hope you guys can help me ty.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You wont have much success losing total weight fast without losing strength and muscle, yes you WILL lose muscle. Fat on your face is genetic and if you are lean with a fat face that is what you work with. There are no shortcuts without leaving the mortal realm.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?