Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by h@rdc0re View Post
    I am eating 1,500-1,600 calories a day So far so good. I did 60 min weights and 1 hour, light cardio today

Is that good?
    What was your workout?
    I was never a fan of 1 hour cardio session, I rather 30 to 45 minutes, but it all look good.
    Diet is okay!
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cardio was way too long. i like to keep cardio to a minimum and thats because once you hit a plautau, then you eiter up the excercise OR lower your cals OR both. When your already doing cardio for 60+ minutes where are you gonna go from there? Also when your doing more then 30 mins cardio you begin to eat away at your muscles, and you enter a catabolic state. Try and stick to 15-20 mins cardio POST wo. also make sure that you push yourself, try and do some moderate cardio. Nothing hardcore because it will interfere with your recovery time but nothin like your sitting on the bike painting your nails. try interval cardio or use the "hills" option on the stationary bike etc. so for 15-20 minutes push yourself on the cardio and then enjoy the rest of the day. also your eating right around where you should be. so good job and keep at it.