Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down What to do when your woman gains weight?

Ok here's the deal: My GF and I have been together almost a year. She's 23. At first she had a bangin body, average bodyfat, big perfect shaped Ds, small waist, phat ass, no cellulite. I think she was 5'6 and 120.

Now, the "long term relationship" effect is kicking in and she has gained like 15-20lbs. Now some of you may say "that's nothing," but it is to me. Neither myself nor my pee pee go for the "muffin top" look, stretch marks, or cellulite on the thighs and ass.

I made it clear to her in the beginning that I am not attracted to fat chicks, I need good sex and if I aint turned on by seeing you naked then it's not gonna make for good sex. And I made it clear that if she were to gain a signifigant ammount of weight and this turned out to be the case I would be gone.

I don't want to just be up and out already, but I'm getting close. She's a great girl, we have a great relationship, she has no head issues, does not want kids (me either), good job, great in bed...... hard to find a good woman nowadays.

I really don't know what else to try. I cook healthy for us when she is over. I've tried getting her to come hiking with me, but she always has a lame excuse. Same with getting her to lift weights in my well equipped home gym. I have tried dropping subtle hints but I know that is playing with fire. My last two options to motivate her are bringing her to a place with lots of hotties like the river or beach, and do some "cutting up" myself (I have abs just not ripped).

Any suggestions?

stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL making those little hints are playing with fire

That last idea might work if ur all cut up at the beach and sees girls checkin u out and u do the same but not too obvious to really hurt her might give her a kick in the right direction. Or just look at old photos of u guys together and tell her how amazing she looks in those photos (subtle but not mean) Dont make an ultimatum about it cause if she is good girl ur right those are hard to find nowadays.

koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man the harpoons.
    ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ FLORIDA GATORS CREW ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stliftn8 View Post
    Or just look at old photos of u guys together and tell her how amazing she looks in those photos (subtle but not mean)
    Hey that is a great idea! Only problem with that is that almost all of our pics are on my hard drive and it's not very convenient to just be randomly looking at them. I'll see if i can give it a shot though.

immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man you kind of come across as a jerk, you only love her for her looks, you would throw away a good relationship for 15-20 pounds?
    You should however tell her being like that is unhealthy and unattractive but dont threaten to leave her...

Originally Posted by immaqul8 View Post
    Man you kind of come across as a jerk, you only love her for her looks, you would throw away a good relationship for 15-20 pounds?
    You should however tell her being like that is unhealthy and unattractive but dont threaten to leave her...
    HAHAHA I knew it was just a matter of time before someone said that BS. I've hooked up with lots of other hotties but did I want a realtionship with any of the other ones? No. Looks get the ball rolling but the personality keeps it going. If that were the case I would have dropped her a long time ago for a younger and hotter one.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take it from me, i went through the same ****. it'll go from 15-20 to 30-45 in a few years and there's nothing you can do about it. Get her involved in your exercise/eating habits. if that doesn't work and she won't fix it move on. If you bug her too much about it you'll come out as the bad guy. She'll probably lose it once she's single again and not "comfortable."
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Use reverse psychology and tell her she's getting fat.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why don't you just pick one? Leave her or don't. You're the one acting like the headcase. You don't like fat, don't be around fat, if you like fat, be around fat. Where's the problem?

A girl gaining weight over time is a large problem to me. It's about the emotional implications of it. Why did she maintain her fitness level before some dude became exclusive and then gets lazy after he is a good boyfriend? I would just walk away and let her be lazy by herself-30-

Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    Why don't you just pick one? Leave her or don't. You're the one acting like the headcase. You don't like fat, don't be around fat, if you like fat, be around fat. Where's the problem?

A girl gaining weight over time is a large problem to me. It's about the emotional implications of it. Why did she maintain her fitness level before some dude became exclusive and then gets lazy after he is a good boyfriend? I would just walk away and let her be lazy by herself-30-

lmfao, took the words right out of my mouth. Reps on recharge.
    Last edited by Fearless_; 06-10-2007 at 07:21 PM.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just tell her to go to the damn gym with you

gong from 120-135 to 140 is a ****load

i would be pissed too

homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    find activities the two of you can do together to get her fit again. Also if you live together start buying healthier foods, and cook healthier meals.
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    they look good when there single cause thats the bait. once they hook someone, they don't care about looks anymore. It will get worse over time, so try dropping subtle hints about it. Instead of going out to eat or to a show together, ask her if she wants to go to the gym or for a long walk or bike ride. If not leave her, there's always other woman out there.

Originally Posted by Wendel_Clark_17 View Post
    Use reverse psychology and tell her she's getting fat.
    How the hell is that reverse psychology if she is getting fat?

Originally Posted by naturalyfit View Post
    they look good when there single cause thats the bait. once they hook someone, they don't care about looks anymore. It will get worse over time, so try dropping subtle hints about it. Instead of going out to eat or to a show together, ask her if she wants to go to the gym or for a long walk or bike ride. If not leave her, there's always other woman out there.
    For real! That's what I'm saying! I think the trick is to keep them a tad insecure by letting them know that you can go out and trade her in for a new one easily. If you're a good guy with a good body and you've got game then the girl should work damn hard to keep you - theoretically LOL

Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I hope she dumps your ass.

5'6 and 135 pounds is hardly fat, and all chicks get stretch marks sweetheart. Why not date a mens magazine if youre so paranoid about being with a real woman. Im sure that will keep you very warm and satisfied at night.
    The better you look the more you see

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starlight01 View Post

5'6 and 135 pounds is hardly fat, and all chicks get stretch marks sweetheart. Why not date a mens magazine if youre so paranoid about being with a real woman. Im sure that will keep you very warm and satisfied at night.
    I can feel your anger.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Les Paul View Post
    I can feel your anger.
    LOL, I am glad

naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalyfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    For real! That's what I'm saying! I think the trick is to keep them a tad insecure by letting them know that you can go out and trade her in for a new one easily. If you're a good guy with a good body and you've got game then the girl should work damn hard to keep you - theoretically LOL
    theoretically that is true true, but not in real life. It does'nt matter how much game you have or how good you look. Once a woman knows she has you it's all over. My suggestion is, keep her guessing how you really feel about her. Until, that is if you decide you really love her, then it does'nt matter what she looks like.

Originally Posted by Starlight01 View Post

You're right........ considering how america keeps getting fatter and fatter, I guess the fatties of yesterday are the averages of today.

I don't mid stretch marks on the hip or the ass, but stretch marks on your back on your muffin top rolling over the back of your jeans? That's nasty.

And if every woman dumped a guy for thinking he wouldn't mind her loosing a little weight.... well.... there wouldn't be much screwin going on anywhere!

Sorry, what I said was pretty harsh.

I can hardly talk, I like athletic guys not soft ones.

Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppressed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Without exception this has happened to me in every long term relationship I've had. People that say it's shallow or that you're being an ass are living in a fantasy world. Sex IS important and if I'm not physically attracted to the person I'm with then it just won't work. There's nothing shallow or wrong about it; it's just the way it is. To deny that is to deny human nature.

I have worked out regularly since I was 16 years old and will continue to do so until the day I'm dead. I do it for me and only me because I like the way it makes me feel and I respect my body. Is it reasonable to expect someone else to respect and be attracted to you when don't care enough about yourself to devote a few hours a week to stay healthy?

I am aware that women age, get pregnant, get sick, suffer from hormone problems, etc...but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about people who sit on their ass eating whatever they want whenever they want, don't exercise (or don't exercise enough), and have no excuse other than laziness. No, I'm not attracted to that and never will be.

My advice is to be straight forward but polite to her. Don't come right out and say "your getting fat" or anything like that. Start off by saying that you'd really enjoy spending some more time with her and it would be great if she would go hiking/biking/lifting/whatever with you more often. What she hears is "I want to spend more time with you." and not "You're fat." If she isn't into what you like to do then ask her what kind of activities she likes and do that with her.

If ALL else fails then you've got to come straight out and tell her how you're feeling. That really is a last resort though because it'll probably make her insecure and pull away from you. Work with her and give her time.

karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get her to try these products:

liv52 (herbal formula that helps greatly with the liver)

enerfoods (a nutrient powder that gives ur body most of the nutrients it needs. mix it with apple juice. tastes good. most of the other vitamins go right through ya this stuff is awesome)

ive been taking those and all of the pesky fat (about 4pounds) that i just couldnt get rid of on the inside of my thighs right near my balls has all gone away!!! didnt even change anything the stuff made my mom lose 20 pounds in 3months without her doing anything
    Last edited by karzma; 06-10-2007 at 08:48 PM.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by karzma View Post
    get her to try these products:

liv52 (herbal formula that helps greatly with the liver)

enerfoods (a nutrient powder that gives ur body most of the nutrients it needs. mix it with apple juice. tastes good. most of the other vitamins go right through ya this stuff is awesome)

ive been taking those and all of the pesky fat (about 4pounds) that i just couldnt get rid of on the inside of my thighs right near my balls has all gone away!!! didnt even change anything the stuff made my mom lose 20 pounds in 3months without her doing anything
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sry if... maybe posting about products is against the rules. SRY SRY if it is maybe i should reread the rules

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How would a woman feel if her man suddenly lost his job and income? It's comparable to how a woman gets fat. What does she have to offer then?

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take her to the beach, flex your awesome muscles and get her a bit jealous of hotter chicks looking at you or something. or just suggest that you want to spend some time with her in the gym because you think its healthy and could really boost your relationship/friendship. a friend of mine and his girl have started going to the gym together twice a week in an effort to get a bit fitter.

or if all else fails, just stop putting out, lol
    boys and girls are different, one has a penis and the other a vagina

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    How would a woman feel if her man suddenly lost his job and income? It's comparable to how a woman gets fat. What does she have to offer then?
    ROFL. I dont know if youre kidding or not but Ill just pretend you are for your sake.

BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude if shes gained 20 lbs in a year and shes only 23, and you stick with her for a while, imagine how much she will gain by the time shes 26, 30, 33, and so on.

Cuz pretty soon you're gonna be gettin to the age where you will not be able to get 23 year old chick with a bangin body.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Females were made to reproduce and raise kids..am I incorrect? No, I'm not. That is what was intended for them to be proud to do. And, in certain parts of the world like Asia, they take great pride in taking care of the kids and the house and to raise healthy offspring.

A woman was meant to be a woman, and a man was meant to be a man. There should be no mistaking a woman for a man, but there is. Most guys wanna act like females nowadays, and most women wanna act like men. That doesn't do much for me. I don't know about anyone else though, but it doesn't fly with me.

Make no mistake. The woman's role is just as important and it very tough also. It's hard taking care of kids and cooking, cleaning and all of that. The woman's role is very important, but it's lacking today.

Men were made to go out and find food to provide for his wife and offspring also. It's just the way things were naturally meant to be. Sorry if you don't agree, but that's just the natural way.
    Last edited by ryannath; 06-10-2007 at 09:25 PM.