Registered User desire2bthebest's Avatar
    desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

times to consume whey protein powder

with my last batch i had 1 servin every mornin and 1 pwo.to cut down and save money can i stick with 1 serving jus PWO?cuz iv got the protein i would have had from the other serving from extra food as i have slowly upped my calorie intake...

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only use whey pwo. There is no need for it any other time.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

Registered User desire2bthebest's Avatar
    desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire2bthebest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thanks a lot

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Melkor
    I only use whey pwo. There is no need for it any other time.
    yep, saves a lot of $$$ also

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i only use pre and post.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by massive member
    i only use pre and post.
    same

waffles9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 scoops on top of every complete balanced meal. cheap and easy

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by massive member
    i only use pre and post.
    yea me too

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pre? what's that for?? i thought pre workout it's best to consume complex carbs for energy
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I consume it post. One quick question, though. I use the GNC 100% Whey.. and upon looking at other whey powders I've noticed that this 100% Whey has a CRAPLOAD of cholesterol as opposed to Optimum Nutrition and the like. Any idea as to why, and if its worth taking in the cholesterol for the protein? Still have over half a jug left.

kakaroto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no need for pre-workout shake if you can have a big solid meal 50/50 protein/carbs 60-90 min before workout.

IF you dont have the time and must go soon to gym, a protein shake will be a good idea.

try to save $$$, for more

kakaroto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by antbrdwar
    I consume it post. One quick question, though. I use the GNC 100% Whey.. and upon looking at other whey powders I've noticed that this 100% Whey has a CRAPLOAD of cholesterol as opposed to Optimum Nutrition and the like. Any idea as to why, and if its worth taking in the cholesterol for the protein? Still have over half a jug left.

as far as i have read and heard.. GNC SUCKS!!!
    you better think on buying another protein. i think optimum nutrition is the best option: good and cheap

LiL_JaSoN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use VP2 WPI and ON whey... ON w/ milk Before workout and VP2 w/ water After workout

Life=Red Sox/Pit Bulls NDame616's Avatar
    NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000) NDame616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use whey in my breakfast shake.

r_a_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My whey protein intake

60g whey protein with 250mL of skim milk for breakfast.

60g whey protein with 250mL of skim milk after workout.

Cheers!