Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How old do u have to be to get your own auto insurance.

I was wondering how old u have to be to get your own auto insurance. I mean how old do u need to be where u wont need a parent to cosign.

What's the age?

Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16 or 18
    but good luck affording it

190e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i going to have my car on my insurance. its 16

stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by 190e
    i going to have my car on my insurance. its 16
    i dont know why you would want to. it would be a lot less expensive if you had a parent on there. its not like your parents will be driving your car, its just paperwork that can save you some big $

stix & stones

Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butthead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    say u moved out at age 18

APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) APerfectCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by stix and stones
    i dont know why you would want to. it would be a lot less expensive if you had a parent on there. its not like your parents will be driving your car, its just paperwork that can save you some big $

stix & stones
    Agreed, go on your parents insurance if they'll let you.

the definition of intense Sykosteve84's Avatar
    Sykosteve84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by APerfectCircle
    Agreed, go on your parents insurance if they'll let you.
    ^^

100% agree. No use in paying extra if you dont need to.
    I'd probably put my stats here if i actually cared what any of you thought.

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have my insurance in my own name. Its actually a good thing to do b/c it will start to lower your insurance at an earlier age. IF you have your car w/ your rents... when you get your own policy you are starting at square one, and its going to be expensive still. My rents made me get my own, since what i explained above is what my sister went thru. Anyway the company that we go thru, if your parents have insurance there and you get a policy they consider your parents policy, so i only pay 1100 on my 94 mustang.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by PennState
    so i only pay 1100 on my 94 mustang.
    ouch
    ***ONLINE MMA/BB/SPORTS TRAINING/COACHING***

RESULTS -GUARANTEED-

PM ME FOR DETAILS

STAY TUNED FOR MY UPCOMING WORKOUT VIDEOS

190e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine is 6000 for the mercedes

Registered User thefifthfreedom's Avatar
    thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WTF are you all doing talking about car insurance on a bodybuilding website?