linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My BNS NITRIX LOG 20 day cycle review

Hi I am starting this thread to give a completely unbiased review of BSN's Nitric Oxide product: Nitrix.

Firt off these are the supps I am taking:

creatine monohydrate 5 grams per day
    dextrose 35 grams once daily with creatine
    100% whey twice daily (morning and pwo)

*I am also mixing some gainer that I have into my pwo shakes so I am also getting aminos and 5 grams of glutamine from that once daily

My split consists of:
    chest/triceps
    shoulders/light foreams
    legs/ab work
    rest
    back/biceps
    sprint/agility training
    rest

None of my supplements should interfere with this Nitrix review because they have remained constant before the cycle and will stay the same during.

**just noticed an error in the thread title the product is BSN NITRIX not BNS (typo)

linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linebacker45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1:

Got 6 solid meals in and a gainer/whey shake + pwo shake

Nitrix 3 tablets at 9 am, 2 pm, and 7 pm all on empty stomach

Back/Biceps day from 9-10:15 pm (stretch before and after)

Today was my first day on the Nitrix and I would like to post some initial reactions. First off when I opened up the seals and took out the cotton I realized the cotton had stuck to a few of the horse pills. Also the pills were all sort of attatched so I had to loosen up the contents of the jar. Now I had to swallow these monsters after getting all the cotton off them. I didn't have to much trouble swallowing but if you don't get them down quickly they kind of dissolve in your mouth. After my first dose of 3 I didn't feel much except a little increased blood flow. Everytime I took more I could feel my blood flow slightly increasing. At my workout I didn't feel to much added strength just a little more power on my final reps. Most likely an initial placebo effect. I did notice my heart was pumping harder than normal but not many other effects. Then on a set of deadlifts I kind of felt a little better pump than normal but nothing spectacular, nothing out of the ordinary on pulldowns or upright rows either. Finally I moved onto biceps and did notice a good pump after a few sets of preachers and db curls. I did extra cable curls just to see if I could increase the pump and vascularity a bit more and they did get a little more pronounced. After my workout I posed for a while and didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary. The pump resided like usual about an hour or so pwo so no all day long pumps here. This was just the first day so I didn't really expect much as apparently, according to BSN, the pumps start to show at about week two. Time to have some cottage cheese and hit the sack and I will try to update this thread each day.

Dicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

let me no

Let me no linebacker because i am stacking bsn nitix with ast creatine starting in about 2 weeks. The pills are really huge but what can ya say. Keep me updated thanks
    Bricks

Re: let me no

Originally posted by Dicker
    Let me no linebacker because i am stacking bsn nitix with ast creatine starting in about 2 weeks. The pills are really huge but what can ya say. Keep me updated thanks
    Yes I will keep everyone updated about this product. Just a side note, because I am reviewing all the effects of this product, when I woke up this morning I was urinating a neon yellow color. This never happens to me like this because I drink so much water throughout the day. I know in the morning you excrete a lot of crap so I think the color is from the nitrix. Also feel to post any concerns or suggestions about this review in this thread as I really want people to be able to make an informed decision before they purchase it. I will update later on after my w/o

Last week was a bit awkward for me because of a few issues arrising so I jumped into chest/tris today.

Day 2 of Nitrix:

Once again urination is more yellow than usual. I only drink water and milk throughout the day so I think it is mainly due to my body excreting some of the Nitrix. Today doing bench and inclines I noticed nothing from the Nitrix at all. However doing skullcrushers and other tricep exercises my pump got really good. It wasn't a very hard pump but size did increase. I always get huge pumps after a chest day and today was no different maybe slighly better because of Nitrix but not really noticable. Now about 1 1/2 hours after my workout the pumps are fading like usual. Overall it is just too early to tell if this product will live up to the hype as generally a week must pass by before you start really feeling the results.

Also as a side note I am considering to go to 3 pills 2x daily after ten days as my friend is suggesting that. I really want to follow the bottles directions for the sake of the review but I think after ten days it would be okay and would save some of the Nitrix. What do you guys think?

Snarrrrrrrrrrrrrrl UltimateWarrior's Avatar
    UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UltimateWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would stay with the 3 pills 3 times daily, especially if you're not feeling much off 9 already, why would you go to 6? that'll be wasted money....
    -=PRO MMA FIGHTER CREW=-
    -=MISC MMA & BJJ CREW=-
    -=FORMER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP CREW=-
    -=LEO CREW=-
    Squat 335 / Bench 280 / Deadlift 405 Conventional and Sumo

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't expect much from this product. it's just a hemodilator. you might experience a minor pump here and there, but dont expect any icnrease in strength or mass