just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just doin it! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone having problems getting on this site??

Hey it has been really slow getting on here or going in to different forums lately. I don't think it is my computer as I can open other pages at the same time as I am waiting for a page on here to open! Anyone else have this?

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetbecky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah. Maybe they'll update the servers again. It gets annoying.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, it's a big hassel.
    Real Bodybuilding Information at:
    www.TheElitePhysique.com

Figure Competitors go here:
    www.FigureCompetitionSecrets.com

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its been very slooooowwwwww the last week. It takes forever for a new reply to post and the site seems to lock up many times either when I try to post or when I try to sign in.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm literally watching my nails grow waiting for the posts to transmit.
    Real Bodybuilding Information at:
    www.TheElitePhysique.com

Figure Competitors go here:
    www.FigureCompetitionSecrets.com