Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just took these a couple hours ago...

Show is in 36 hours. My first. I'm hoping to hit it right...
    Attached Images
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Another
    Attached Images

Back
    Attached Images

RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lookin good man..good luck at ur show!!

roar
    You can do w/e you set your mind to doing.. beeeleedat

rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Lookin' really shredded and defined, Dan. All the best of luck!

YMCA_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YMCA_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good Luck at the show. I wish you well !

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your upper body has striations everywhere but your legs look soft in all your pictures. Are you not flexing them or have they not cut down like your upper body has?
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

ripped2shredds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not that its gonna help you much now seeing how your contest is hours away, but man you need to hit those arms ......hard. How old are you bye the way. You look in your forties to me.
    Day after day week after week year after year......except no substitute, cause there aint one.

Jealousy will do you in every time...

dude i am so far from jealous of your 14inch arms its not even funny,. I was trying to give you some constructive critizism but i guess you just want people to tell you how great you look. My bad....didnt know..
    Day after day week after week year after year......except no substitute, cause there aint one.

|\/|USCLEI-IEAD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ripped2shreds think about what your saying before you speak..

Originally posted by |\/|USCLEI-IEAD
    ripped2shreds think about what your saying before you speak..
    I do ........everytime..did i say something wrong?

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very ripped but your posing needs work
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by ripped2shredds
    I do ........everytime..did i say something wrong?
    I didn't think so, sure he could take it wrong but replying with "jealousy will do you in every time" Sounds like an arrogant response to me.

progressive19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progressive19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progressive19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progressive19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by ripped2shredds
    Not that its gonna help you much now seeing how your contest is hours away, but man you need to hit those arms ......hard. How old are you bye the way. You look in your forties to me.
    Cutting down to that level of bodyfat with a dark tan (especially a fake one) always makes a person look older than he or she really is. It's purpose is to bring out the definition in your physique, but, consequently, it does the same to your face.

Looking better than ever, CuttingEdge. Good luck at your competition.

prog19

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG listen to you lot telling him this needs work, that needs work.

Do you really think he can correct those problems in 36 hours? Dont be so stupid.

Have any of you lot ever been in a competition. I havent but i know how emotional people can be so close to thier competition and it wont help having to read the crap a couple of you are saying.

CuttingEdge you're looking good. You're really shredded with good size. Just try to relax your face a bit when posing as you look a bit worried lol. Try smiling. Yu just need to show the judges confidence.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow im really dissapointed in you guys,, the guy is 36 hrs. out from his show and really doesn't need to hear dumb ****, you can either say hey bro you look great or hey bro, i think you might be about a week from truly peaking, see how you give contructive critism without insulting or beating someone down, damn the guy is 36 freaking hour away from show time, telling him he needs bigger arms is pretty much a useless statement, sorry im not flaming but damn guys come on!

cuttingedge: i think you look pealed bro, your very dry, and from looking at your upper body i would have to say that your legs have to be in pretty good condition, just remember every pose starts from the legs up! so flex those quads and hams bro, and if you were flexing, then i know you still got 36 hours to drop all the water you possibly can, some people just hold water in their quads (like me) my quads don't really get deep separated till after my friday night ****load (carbup) when the water is really sucked from beneath my skin, when I wake up saturday morning it looks like aliens kidnapped me during the night and replaced my legs with striated all to hell legs...LOL Good luck on your show bro, and remember whenever you post your pics on the internet you gotta kinda take every comment with a grain of salt! and sift thru the bull****!
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights". Ronnie Coleman.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude you're lookin very lean. Your legs will definitely lose the water (plus it could be from bad lighting). My legs didn't lose the water they needed until the final 24 hours before my show, but I was looking at the pre judging video yesterday and my legs were some of the best in the line up (it just took me long to lose the water). You're looking fantastic, so just go have fun man. Competing is probably the greatest experience I've ever had, so just go out and do your best. You're ready so don't worry. Later.

There was no reason to tell me I look old other than to insult me. He just had to throw that in there. It was so transparent it's laughable.

smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work u look cutt up whats your bf? traps look a little small.
    bf%8.1
    weight 162
    height 5',4"
    arms 15.5 cold
    chest 43 cold
    shoulders 21
    waist 30

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by CuttingEdge
    There was no reason to tell me I look old other than to insult me. He just had to throw that in there. It was so transparent it's laughable.
    Don't let it get to you man. I KNOW the messed up emotions that we all go through right before a competition, and you don't need someone's hurtful words to mess with you even more. Just brush it off and know that you'll do great in your competition.

rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile you are a winner!

Hey Dan, you'll do fine. You've accomplished much in your preparation and you can take comfort in your accomplishments. Winning is a relative thing, we all know, dependent on how the judges see things. Whatever the outcome, you are a winner! Remind yourself of this. Be confident. Relax and be your best! Good luck at the competition!

Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dan and I look foward to kicking ass

For those of you that don't know I am his older brother, I have seen some of these people in our class(novice) that our competing some look like they have not even dieted. We will both do fine, I for some reason cant get my pics to post but we will have some posted up on show day. I must say this exp. has been rough emotionally and physically, I lost 90 lbs 6 years ago and the last 14 weeks have been FAR tougher than the entire year it took me to lose 90 lbs. I am pmped and nervous at the same time. At least it will make Dan and I a little more comfortable doing the show together. We can both support each other and yell. We can also share each others food. Dan I cant wait til PIZZA HUT after the show!!!

Jason
    ISSA/IFA Certified
    Jason Akers
    2004 Greater Knox classic- 6th out out 14 Novice
    2005 Greater Knox classic- Jr. Light 4th, Knox-Lightweight 3rd
    2007 Battle at the River OPEN Welterweight 1st Place
    2008 Battle at the River OPEN Light-heavy 5th place
    2008 Knox Classic Middle-Weight 1st and OVERALL!!
    NATIONALLY QUALIFIED!

Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cuttingedge,

You are truly motivational man!

I wish you all the best in your competition!

Impossible is Nothing buffmama33's Avatar
    buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by B-BOY
    wow im really dissapointed in you guys,, the guy is 36 hrs. out from his show and really doesn't need to hear dumb ****, you can either say hey bro you look great or hey bro, i think you might be about a week from truly peaking, see how you give contructive critism without insulting or beating someone down, damn the guy is 36 freaking hour away from show time, telling him he needs bigger arms is pretty much a useless statement, sorry im not flaming but damn guys come on!

cuttingedge: i think you look pealed bro, your very dry, and from looking at your upper body i would have to say that your legs have to be in pretty good condition, just remember every pose starts from the legs up! so flex those quads and hams bro, and if you were flexing, then i know you still got 36 hours to drop all the water you possibly can, some people just hold water in their quads (like me) my quads don't really get deep separated till after my friday night ****load (carbup) when the water is really sucked from beneath my skin, when I wake up saturday morning it looks like aliens kidnapped me during the night and replaced my legs with striated all to hell legs...LOL Good luck on your show bro, and remember whenever you post your pics on the internet you gotta kinda take every comment with a grain of salt! and sift thru the bull****!

Yeah I agree w/that. Good luck CuttingEdge.
    "The man who has no imagination, has no wings."-Mohammed Ali

- Skip "No, I'm not a post whore. But I play one on TV."

*Lost 25 lbs. in phase 1*
    Week 1: 136.6
    Week 2: 135.6
    Week 3: 134.0
    Week 4: 133.0
    Week 5: 132.6
    Week 6: 132.2 (wisdom teeth, sucky week)
    Week 7: 129.4
    Week 8: 128.6
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

Miss Fitness, ha... I'm going for Miss Olympia.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NICE MAN! you look great. you should do good man, you've go the conditioning down EXCELLENT.

btw, someone ban that ******* Ripped2Shredds... I usually don't get pissed off from reading stupid **** online. But for this jealous 12 year old skinny frustrated-that-he-can't-gain-any-weight ****er to tell a guy that is hours away from his competition that he looks skinny and OLD! thats just wrong...especially when its QUITE THE CONTRARY...you look pretty young and you've got probbaly one of the top 5 physiques on this board. keep it up...let us know how you did at the competition.

Originally posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    NICE MAN! you look great. you should do good man, you've go the conditioning down EXCELLENT.

btw, someone ban that ******* Ripped2Shredds... I usually don't get pissed off from reading stupid **** online. But for this jealous 12 year old skinny frustrated-that-he-can't-gain-any-weight ****er to tell a guy that is hours away from his competition that he looks skinny and OLD! thats just wrong...especially when its QUITE THE CONTRARY...you look pretty young and you've got probbaly one of the top 5 physiques on this board. keep it up...let us know how you did at the competition.
    Why is it that whenever someone doesnt say "man you look ****ing awesome" they have to get banned. I have been banned three times already. DO you know how easy it is to get another username. Relax man ....I'm sure he'll do fine.

cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. You have nothing positive to contribute to the board.

Dan, good luck in your competition. You're lookin paper skin thin man, great cut...I'm sure you'll love the post-competition meal. I'd probably eat like 2 boxes of kraft mac and cheese, and a few choco tacos...but don't lemme make you hungry, haha. One thing, for that MM, maybe bring one of those legs forward in front of the other and flex that left leg at an angle? I'm sure you just forgot for the picture, so good luck and stay confident.

Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by KarateChris
    Dude you're lookin very lean. Your legs will definitely lose the water (plus it could be from bad lighting). My legs didn't lose the water they needed until the final 24 hours before my show, but I was looking at the pre judging video yesterday and my legs were some of the best in the line up (it just took me long to lose the water). You're looking fantastic, so just go have fun man. Competing is probably the greatest experience I've ever had, so just go out and do your best. You're ready so don't worry. Later.
    Agreed with absolutely everything in this. My legs did exactly the same. (Funnily enough, though - once it finally appeared, the definition stayed there, right through a week of binging!) And even if your legs don't look razor-sharp by pre-judging time, it's amazing what those stage lights can do for you!

I do have one suggestion though - next time you compete, don't post your pics here in the leadup to the comp - maybe use the competition forum, where there are fewer haters. Then come back here after the comp, and flash your many trophies around.

I'll wish you good luck - but you'll be fine anyway.

Originally posted by Aitaronz
    Agreed with absolutely everything in this. My legs did exactly the same. (Funnily enough, though - once it finally appeared, the definition stayed there, right through a week of binging!)
    Man I WISH! I don't have a single cut on my body anymore. My ankles were SO bloated last night that it hurt to stretch them! I couldn't even feel my ankles anymore. It's just huge packets of water. This is the same around ALL of my joints. And abs? pfft I don't even know what those are anymore lol. But today starts me staying strict to my new bulking diet, so no more cheating. I'm hoping once I get back in the gym on monday and I stop cheating (and start eating lower sodium higher potassium foods) I'll lose the water within a couple weeks because I look like a whole lot of butt right now lol. Let this be a lesson for you CuttingEdge: have a cheat meal that night, but TRY to refrain from cheating much the following week, and if you can try to reintroduce sodium back into your diet slowly so you don't look really bad like I do right now hehehe. Good luck with the competition today. Later.