Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lance Armstrong Juicin?

He had cancer, but cannot be defeated! What's he doing differently than everyone else? Or he is just the MJ of cycling?
    Got Back Hair? Shave it yourself!
    www.razorba.com

Remember B A C K H A I R S U C K S
    solve it today! It worked for me.

As seen in: Maxim, Stuff, and FHM

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well anything is possible, but every sport has to have a great, doesn't it?
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's just the MJ of cycling. Nobody has piss tested or given more blood tests than he. He's not juicing, people just always want to bring the one on top down, which is why there are so many "Ronnie shouldn't be Mr. O" threads

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Lance Armstrong Juicin?

Originally posted by Robody
    He had cancer, but cannot be defeated! What's he doing differently than everyone else? Or he is just the MJ of cycling?
    Shhhh Lance's supplier was Balco
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there are some substance that he could take that the test wouldn't show up. the most controversial is a new substance called Cera (i think that's the name). it works just like EPO but even better. One dose will last 3 weeks vs. EPO's 3 days. and near the end of those three weeks he would still have the high red blood cell count but minute traces of the drug, which would be too low to be detected even if it was tested for.

the other is HGH.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He had testicular cancer, so he could be having testosterone to replace that which he's lost from having his balls chopped off.

SteakNPotatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He sure as hell doesn't look like he juices.

G-UNITTTT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by squatlover
    He had testicular cancer, so he could be having testosterone to replace that which he's lost from having his balls chopped off.
    what? did he really have is balls chopped off? both of them?

but on subject, i bet hes juicin' but i also think the majority of cyclists do as well. The french are just really annoyed by his domination recently.

damn...balls chopped off..

G-UNITTTT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes
    i dont know if what they take qualifies as 'juice'. the illegal stuff gives them extra supplies of oxygen.

of course, all cyclists look like bean poles. they do ALOT of cardio.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    they are all juicing

but lance is juicing better than them and has certainly also a genetic advantage overthem
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

Location: Center of the Universe ... the world revolves around me
    Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He had testicular cance which also spread to his brain. He beat ALL odds and lived, with the removal of uno nad. I think the reason he wins is he's seen the other side and his zeal for life propels him to the glory he is achieving. It appears everything he does he puts in 200%.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by G-UNITTTT!
    The french are just really annoyed by his domination recently.

i'm not annoyed

I just don't like him (no charisma....)
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000)
    He probably does.....I know that everyone juices for track and field.
    *Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)*

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Coliones
    He had testicular cance which also spread to his brain. He beat ALL odds and lived, with the removal of uno nad. I think the reason he wins is he's seen the other side and his zeal for life propels him to the glory he is achieving. It appears everything he does he puts in 200%.
    About time someone get's it right.

regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Word, his victory today was amazing with the speed he showed to take Kloden. Aside, his cancer also had formed golf ball sized tumours in his lungs in addition to his testicles and brain.. His come back and return for like is one of the most inspiring feats of human courage you can read about. His relationship with Cheryl Crow and his decision to divorce Kik, however, lost him a lot of my respect.
    MyProtein Discount code : MP13318 Thank you please

Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    i'm not annoyed

I just don't like him (no charisma....)
    What's your definition of charisma? How does a bicyclist display charisma?

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes
    True and if he were using juice he wouldn't want to put on much mass anyways because it would affect his endurance. I don't think that his testicular cancer had anything to do with steroid use. The only substances that i think a cyclist would want to use would be ones like ephedrine, EPO, and erogen.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i read an article supported by lance himself that suggested the cancer changed his body composition from a much heavier and more powerful sprinter type, which he had always been, to a thinner sleaker type more suitable for endurance racing.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does it really matter whether or not he is juicing? I'm sure cycling is just like most sports; it's dirty at the top and it MIGHT be clean at the bottom, but probably not. The same goes for track, baseball, NFL, etc.

regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000) regopsp22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what? did he really have is balls chopped off? both of them?

but on subject, i bet hes juicin' but i also think the majority of cyclists do as well. The french are just really annoyed by his domination recently.

damn...balls chopped off..
    Cycling is just one of the few sports that speaks so publicly about the doping and the dope tests. It has one of the nmost stringent dope controls in all of sport, and at least cycling bans riders than dope. In athletics we see Marion Jones and Atto Bolden's training camp caught with suspicious substances and suddenly they drop out of results... I think it's very unfair to tar cyclists with the same brush.. In September 2000 it was the international governing body that help rush forward new antidope tests for epo "the double test" to try prevent doping at the olympics.. Indeed, since the ill fated festina affair lots of money had been put back from the tdf sponsers into dope control.

The french don't mind Lance, he now embraces the auidience more, speaking fluently in French, and addressing all the crowds - far different to earlier tours. And, pre-Lance, it's not like the French were dominating the GC so that's an invalid comment.. The French usually have a hero... Jalabert, Virenque (7 times mountain jersey), Vockler..

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    'ol greg can blow me, it sounds like sour grapes anyway...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1841300

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/...to613945.shtml

"[World time-trial champion] David Millar also never tested positive, but now he's admitted using EPO... Lance is ready to do anything to keep his secret. But I don't know how long he's going to be able to continue convincing people that he's innocent."
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Originally posted by raprazant
    i read an article supported by lance himself that suggested the cancer changed his body composition from a much heavier and more powerful sprinter type, which he had always been, to a thinner sleaker type more suitable for endurance racing.
    This is true, read his book and you'll see pictures of him when he had a more muscular build, more of a powerful physique, where as now, post Cancer Armstrong is a lighter rider with more a statue suited to the decisive mountain climbs. He still shows his sprinting form in his recent victories - out sprinting Kloden and Basso for example.

Originally posted by regopsp22
    out sprinting Kloden and Basso for example.
    i haven't seen the race that finished today but the look on basso's face yesterday when lance actually passed him in the trial was priceless like "wuuuuh?".
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by squatlover
    his balls got chopped off!
    Write this down ^

The new BB.com Forum outlaw/poser/junkie/groupie/hippie/hax0r/moderator.

master BA

Subliminal this is literal:
    Uk Xulk Nalk

i haven't seen the race that finished today but the look on basso's face yesterday when lance actually passed him in the trial was priceless like "wuuuuh?".
    Whoops sorry, hope I didn't spoil things! I think Lance was maybe trying to get Pantani's record he set climbing the Alpe in 1998, but I think he was shy of this. I think he was pretty satisfied putting 2 minutes into his nearest rival though

Originally posted by ethereal_alibi
    his balls got chopped off!
    jesus, it was just one nut and they don't "chop" it off. in fact i'm sure he got a prosthetic one so his wife wouldn't call him "uni-ball".
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ethereal_alibi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jesus, it was just one nut and they don't "chop" it off. in fact i'm sure he got a prosthetic one so his wife wouldn't call him "uni-ball".
    chopped off = surgically removed
    Write this down ^

The new BB.com Forum outlaw/poser/junkie/groupie/hippie/hax0r/moderator.

master BA

Subliminal this is literal:
    Uk Xulk Nalk

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont know if what they take qualifies as 'juice'. the illegal stuff gives them extra supplies of oxygen.

of course, all cyclists look like bean poles. they do ALOT of cardio.
    One stage burns something like 9,000+ cals

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    One stage burns something like 9,000+ cals
    Do they get days off between stages? How on earth do they not overtrain?
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

Originally posted by highpower1111
    Do they get days off between stages? How on earth do they not overtrain?
    They're immensley conditioned atheletes. They've had two days off so far this tour, in which they will do an easy 40 mile ride to keep their legs fresh.

They don't overtrain simply because they're so used to this volume of work.. 10 -12 hour training rides isn't uncommon for top pros in the off season