xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Myoplex Deluxe worth the price?

I was wondeing if EAS's Myoplex Deluxe is worth the price, cus it seems to be a good bit more expensive than many of the other weight gainers.

I know it claims to have all of these things that help you gain muscle, while trimming fat, and several other claims, but is it really as good as they are letting off? I'm trying to stay away from maltodextrins as much as possible, and trying to get one without sucralose (even though this one has it, it is the last ingredient, and im telling myself that means there is not that much in it)

Anyways, please post your experiences/thoughts

and please no "make you own shake" posts. 1) costs too much, 2) dont have the time with a 50 hr a week job, and a side business, and workouts, and programming lessons - i need something i can just "scoop and go"

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make your own homeade from oats and a protein blend or go with VPX bro , it does not have any malto added to it
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm get a better weight gainer or mrp. look for one that does not have Malto as the primary carb source. MHPs UP YOUR MASS weight gainer is a good one i found. its expensive though. Sixpack is right though. just throw oats, flax, protein in some milk in the blender and ur good to go. lots better and cheaper for you.
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xephon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything else besides milk i could put in it to add cals? i hate milk :/

WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000) WTFRUDOING is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is Myoplex Deluxe worth the price?

Phuck NO!!!!!!!!
    Former MOD @ Here
    VIP @ Everywhere

"Read the stickies you clueless SOB"- badboyslayer

Disclaimer - Nothing I have ever said on these forums is true! This is just internet role playing for pleasure and enjoyment only! I DO NOT condone the use of anabolic steroids or any other illegal substance. Any advice or information given by me is strictly for entertainment puposes only. All medical concerns and/or legal advice should be directed to a medical professional or attorney.

mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000) mikeflcn is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is NO malto in the Deluxe version, just the original.

i know there is not any in the deluxe, but i dont like the sucralose either :/