violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is it good to one week do reps of 1-5, and the next week 6-10?

I've found that I made the best strength gains on my bench going heavy and with low reps. I'm not sure how this would work out with other exercises, but, would it be good to switch from high reps to low reps and back and forth from week to week?
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Using lower rep ranges is definitely a good idea. Look for a thread on the workout programs board by Meathead198 called "the bottom line on high frequency training", or something like that. It's got some stuff about conjugate splits in there, which may be the sort of thing you're looking for...
    Injured O-lifter!