Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Healthpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Start of mycutdown 12 weeks out!!!

Hey guys, I am a natural bodybuilder from'Down Under', thought i might keep you guys posted on my cutdown this year. I am currently 193lb and will compete in the under 176lb class. Feedback will be appreciated.

pics are below!!!
    Last edited by Healthpro; 07-19-2004 at 05:39 AM.

Muscle82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where's the pic?

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You forgot to post a pic, and you spelt AuStralia wrong in your details

Come on mate
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

Here are the pics

Sorr for the delay guys, and a HUGE 'sorry Mate' to the Aussies out there for spelling the greatest nation in the wrong, AUSTRALIA!!!
    Attached Images

here is a rear lat spread
    Attached Images

here is a rear double bi
    Attached Images

Angry

Any feedback guys?

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

You have good muscle density. If you lose between 1-2 lbs. per week, you should retain most of your muscle mass as you cut.

What sorts of things are you changing in your routine (exercise/food) during your cut?

We wish you all the best. I have a feeling you'll look impressive in 12 weeks.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree 100% with Skip! Great job so far..........

The next 12 weeks will surely test ur determination and desire to compete and won't be easy. Stay the course and look for support from the sources u got it from when u worked out.

Keep us posted on ur progress and if ya need help or support by al means let us know. Do u live anywhere near Iron Curtis in Australia? If so, ask him if he would give u some support as he has one of the best developments on this board!!

Good luck and will be looking to see a new ripped u in 12 weeks!

Don
    Last edited by djc1; 07-20-2004 at 02:06 PM.
    djc

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're lookin jacked man... you'll look like you were carved out of wood by contest time

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont konw your body type maybe you loose fat fast but I think you should have given yourself a little more time to cut. Thats just my opinion though, but ill love to see your progress during the cut. You definitily have the muscle, now u just gotta show it off gl in the cut and keep us updated

Impossible is Nothing buffmama33's Avatar
    buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Twelve weeks is plenty of time.
    "The man who has no imagination, has no wings."-Mohammed Ali

- Skip "No, I'm not a post whore. But I play one on TV."

*Lost 25 lbs. in phase 1*
    Week 1: 136.6
    Week 2: 135.6
    Week 3: 134.0
    Week 4: 133.0
    Week 5: 132.6
    Week 6: 132.2 (wisdom teeth, sucky week)
    Week 7: 129.4
    Week 8: 128.6
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

Miss Fitness, ha... I'm going for Miss Olympia.

UPDATE

thanks so far guys, I am now 10 weeks out (the photos were 12 out) . I just gor my bodyfat done and i have lost 1.5% over the past two weeks but managed to only lose 1lb in actual bodyweight. so a good start, I know that as it progresses i will inevitabily lose some muscle, but we will minimise it as much as possible. I will post more pics in a wee or two, but keep any tips and feedbac comin.

Just keep squattin!

just keepin up in the que! any other tips on diet, comp, final weeks etc?

Question

Any advise at 10 week out stage?

Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Bracken
    You forgot to post a pic, and you spelt AuStralia wrong in your details

Come on mate
    Hehehe... I won't make any rude comments about Aussies' intelligence. I don't need to - they speak for themselves.

Seriously though, mate - looking very good. I'd say you were about on track in those 12 week pics. If you can, get your body fat measured each week by a trainer - aim to lose a percentage each week.

And if you can get a pro to help you with your posing, then do. It makes all the difference.

thanks 'Baaaaaaaaaaddy'. (lol) All is coming in nicely and i do actually start posing practice this week with a ex national judge. Pics in about 1 week.

|\/|USCLEI-IEAD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job man, looking good!

Any more specifics about contest prep guys?

There has got to be more competitive bodybuilders out there read to give advise and/or constructive critisism!!! Come on guy!!!

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Healthpro
    There has got to be more competitive bodybuilders out there read to give advise and/or constructive critisism!!! Come on guy!!!
    Nice picts. Delts, arms and chest look very good, balanced. Your back could use more thickness. You did not post the wheels. Are you hiding them? Post them up if you'd like a full critique.

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whats your height??
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RyanR
    Nice picts. Delts, arms and chest look very good, balanced. Your back could use more thickness. You did not post the wheels. Are you hiding them? Post them up if you'd like a full critique.
    Bump for a response.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sick forearms, sorry thats just something that sticked out to me on the side chest pose.

Looking nice, nice thickness. Your bicep seems to be lagging a bit.

AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro what category are you competing in i've got a mate thats doing the nationals under 90's your doing state and naitonals right ?

Im assuming under 80's !

Whats your diet looking like at this stage and how much cardio you doing and what type ?

I think you got a good chance of getting a place this year but your really going to have to put some effort into geting as sharp as you can in the next 10 weeks.

I did email you dont bother replying just let me know on here !
    WHAT do you call a Bodybuilder with big balls ?

A Beginner

thanks guys. I am now 8 weeks out at about 9.5% BF at 85kg (1.68m) . My wheels are proportionate to my upper with my quads slightly ovepowering my hams but i am working on it with good results.

stats: arms 42cm, chest 117cm, waist 80cm, quad 65cm, calves40.5cm all flexed.

Cardio is at 3 times 20min and 3 times 30min sessns a week at the moment. Weights are still heavy and hard but more 8-10 reps instead of 4-6 and I stop trying to progress into new numbers as not to invite injury.

Diet is basic:
    breaki: oats , egg white and protein
    MT: proten and rice cakes
    Lunch:rice,veg,cicken or fish,flaxseed.
    ATrotein and rice cakes
    Dinner: veg, chicken or fish, flaxseed
    Supper: slow release protein.
    pre/post w/o: myocytin, HMB, L-Glut, BCAA.

Ne pics by next monday.

Thanks again guys, keep it commin!!!
    Last edited by Healthpro; 08-04-2004 at 07:43 PM.

thanks guys. I am now 8 weeks out at about 9.5% BF at 85kg (1.68m) . My wheels are proportionate to my upper with my quads slightly ovepowering my hams but i am working on it with good results.

stats: arms 42cm, chest 117cm, waist 80cm, quad 65cm, calves4.5cm all flexed.
    I assume 4.5 cm calves is a typo. If it's 45 cm, your calves are an 1.5" bigger than your arms?

Any guys out there 5"6' - 5"8' competing naturaly, if so, what are your stats.

Some othrs ofmine,lifting stats prior to cutting for comp ( all unspotted with controlled technique)

bench 300lb 6 reps
    deadlift 440lb 6 reps
    squat (deep) 400lb 6 reps
    dips (deep) 120lb 6 reps
    db curl 70lb 5 reps
    incl DB press 140lb 5 reps
    chins 55lb 6 reps

Any guys out there 5"6' - 5"8' competing naturaly, if so, what are your stats.
    I'm 5'6", 210. I haven't done a show yet.

Healthpro, check your PMs.