hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Does Creatine Monohydrate Have Any Sexual Side Effects

hi everybody im about to start takin creatine monohydrate for first time
    and i was wonderin does it effect the penis anyhow like ejaculate proplems or how hard u can be or long term sexual life problem etc etc and does it effect kidney or liver?
    please help me out and if u talked about it in any other threads give me the links

thank u everyone
    Last edited by hot spits; 06-04-2007 at 03:16 PM.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read the ****ing sticky
    God bless/science be with our military

hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hot spits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what stickyy??????? and why u r talkin like that
    im only askin for help
    and by the way should i take amino acid with creatine like stack them ?

Super Agnostic nnjj112255kkllo9's Avatar
    nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1985 called, they want their question back...

sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by agno View Post
    1985 called, they want their question back...
    lmao...
    -Once a Marine, Always a Marine...Semper Fi

Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't think there have been any scientific reports about creatine and sexual side effects. The only thing I heard was that in France they found out that creatine could increase the risk of getting cancer, but later that was proved wrong. It will have some effect on your liver, all supplements have side effects. But creatine monohydrate is quite harmless..

thanxxxxx alot everybody thats awesome to know this ****
    and feel free to give me more information cos today at the gym someone told me it will cause kidney failure
    well im just willing to take creatine for only 3 months what do u think ???
    Last edited by hot spits; 06-05-2007 at 06:47 AM.

Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones
    Originally Posted by hot spits View Post
    and feel free to give me more information cos today at the gym someone told me it will cause kidney failure
    Make sure you cycle the creatine. Don't go 3 months straight taking it. Many people go one month off one month on. This has worked for me.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Axlejones View Post
    Make sure you cycle the creatine. Don't go 3 months straight taking it. Many people go one month off one month on. This has worked for me.
    there is really no need to cycle your creatine, some people just do it to make the bottle last longer but it does not have to be cycled

hmm thats confusing!!!!
    i dont know whats the best now!!!!!!

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well then "some guy at the gym" is a ****ing ignorant moron, isnt he?

hmm thats confusing!!!!
    i dont know whats the best now!!!!!!
    Find a good creatine
    Follow label instructions (depending on what it is- NO loading, NO cycling)
    Continue.

Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    there is really no need to cycle your creatine, some people just do it to make the bottle last longer but it does not have to be cycled
    Taken from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

Q: I have heard conflicting information about cycling creatine. Should I or shouldn't I?

A: Some studies support creatine cycling and others do not. There are a couple of different "cycling" strategies you can try: 1. Stay on creatine all the time, but reload once every six weeks; 2. Load for a week, stay in your maintenance phase for six weeks, then stop taking creatine completely for a couple of weeks. Repeat.

Indeed there are conflicting reports. I suggest researching into it and doing what you think is best Hot Spits.

Taken from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

Q: I have heard conflicting information about cycling creatine. Should I or shouldn't I?

A: Some studies support creatine cycling and others do not. There are a couple of different "cycling" strategies you can try: 1. Stay on creatine all the time, but reload once every six weeks; 2. Load for a week, stay in your maintenance phase for six weeks, then stop taking creatine completely for a couple of weeks. Repeat.

Indeed there are conflicting reports. I suggest researching into it and doing what you think is best Hot Spits.
    yeah the credibility of that "report" or so you call it gets kind of tarnished with suggesting a loading phase.

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    yeah the credibility of that "report" or so you call it gets kind of tarnished with suggesting a loading phase.
    1. That is clearly not a report.
    2. Cycles can certainly have loading phases.
    3. What are you talking about?

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. That is clearly not a report.
    2. Cycles can certainly have loading phases.
    3. What are you talking about?
    He means that it was realized a while ago that a loading phase is totally unneccesary. As is cycling

Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    He means that it was realized a while ago that a loading phase is totally unneccesary. As is cycling
    exactly. I just didnt want to explain myself for the millionth time..so thanks for that

continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) continuum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at this thread. to the guy who posted initially, here's the link to the sticky: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831

that will literally answer any possible question you can have. read through it and do some research about any other questions you have. there's a lot of knowledge to be had on these forums, you just gotta put in some time and find it. all the best

Originally Posted by continuum View Post
    lol at this thread. to the guy who posted initially, here's the link to the sticky: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831

that will literally answer any possible question you can have. read through it and do some research about any other questions you have. there's a lot of knowledge to be had on these forums, you just gotta put in some time and find it. all the best
    ahhhh thank you

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whenever I'm taking creatine, I get enormous erections and last a long time (serious). I'm definitely not complaining.

ohhhhhhhh long lastin enormous erection
    that sound fishyyy

sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tribulus was the only thing that gave me a raging hard on.

purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100) purelife is not very well liked. (-100)
    When you first go the forums there are threads at the top called stickys they contain very basic info like your question that way you don't have to make threads and have people hate on you like this. Also no creatine will not cause kidney failer. If you take enough it might but you would have to take an awful lot.
    Holy is the lord god almighty

ok i know i know but one last questionnnnnnn
    should i take creatine post or pre workout????????

ok i know i know but one last questionnnnnnn
    should i take creatine post or pre workout????????
    FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS

Grapenutt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine, post or pre-workout?

I've used creatine on and off for many years. I've tried it both post and pre-workout and found little difference, of course there may be conflicting opinions on this one. I would say that as long as it is mixed with pleanty of water (16 -20oz. per 5 grams) you'll have nothing to worry about side effect-wise, (kidney, liver, etc...) and it won't upset your stomach if that's ever been a problem. I actually started mixing my creatine with seltzer water, and love the results. I think the seltzer alone (providing cellular respiration and acting as a lactic acid buffer) before a workout is a must try for everyone. People's responses will vary, I'm sure, but it's worth a shot to see if you like it or not. Sodium bicarbonite (baking soda) is even better, but the taste is pretty nasty. Seltzer hydrates and is quite enjoyable to drink if I may say so.

ok i know i have alot of questions and i became boring lol
    when its the loading phase
    can i take the 20 grams at once or i have to take it 4 times 5 grams
    i already started takin it and i peeeeeeeeee alottttt lol damnnit

nikhilkhairnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Regarding Creatine mohydrate

and i was wonderin does it effect the penis anyhow like ejaculate proplems or how hard u can be or long term sexual life problem etc etc and does it effect kidney or liver?
    please help me out and if u talked about it in any other threads give me the links

thank u everyone
    Dear ..I would sugest not to go for ..creatine

1) yes it effects the penis length.

2) also it effects the premature Ejaculation along with diminised hardness ,and it also diminised or completly make u loss the sexual desire

3) it would harm ur kidneys and may permanently fail ..if oftenly taken with less consumption of water .than the daily dose .

4) it may also ...over toxify ur liver and kidney ..

5) U would need to face the Erection Dysfunction

6) u would also need to face the Total sexual desire disorder .

7) It will Toxify ur liver as well as kidney ..and disturb the entire functioning of the creation of ..enzymes and hormone like creation of estrogen and testosterone .etc .

This all this u would need to face .. if ur metabolism ...dont suits oral Creatine ..and i would strongly .recomend to be naturall ..eat.as much natural food ....be naturall
    Creatine would give u the FALSE strength ..on the cost of Risking the above ..organs ..of ur body ...this

i have observed plenty of youngsters .facing this ..problems ..in the gym .it suits some one and does not suit some one
    ..Remember the law Never go against the natures rule ..

Dear... study and research are predicting no harmful ..but the people are experiencing so many ..drawbacks in reality of using this oral creatine so choise is yours ..even i would recomend dont go for even testing whether it suits 4 u or not .u need to .. face above problem in even if u take it 4 first time .we have one boy who realised problem after taking on 1st time .and gave his life off .when he got frustrated ...Dear so Pleae Think on and ..Love ur life ..Choice is urs...
    Last edited by nikhilkhairnar; 06-17-2012 at 11:58 AM.

joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thank u everyone
    No Creatine Monohydrate is one of the safer supplments you can take. I would recommend creatine HCL (hydrochloride)> Creatine HCL holds less water weight then Monohydrate in recreational lifters.

PS Checkout My New website onthegosupplments.com will be posting daily blog content.