Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Registered User roadwarrior9355's Avatar
    roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pictures

Originally Posted by skuZZitude View Post
    I edited my post above (Post #3) with my pictures. Is anyone here as disgusted as I am by looking at them?
    Those are yesterday?s pictures. You are with us now. Just think of all the fun you will have with those pictures when your transformation is complete. *No, honest that was me. Really. Would I lie?* I am looking forward to that. Nothing else could get me to put my pictures out there.

Hotmoltenlava check the laws about posting the pictures. CYA man. I would hate to lose one of the good ones.

Awesome work on your site.
    Roadwarrior on the highway of life.

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lil_how_how View Post
    You ate all that and only gained a pound? I gained three pounds just reading that!
    I was active that day, we were playing tackel football and basketball till 2 in da mourning.

psalms66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ate just about everything in my house today and I haven't lifted in several days. I have to forget about it and start my diet over again that I was doing so well on. I am back to about 170lbs after everything. Good luck to me.
    5/30/07 - 174lbs
    6/03/07 - 170lbs
    6/12/07 - 174lbs
    6/17/07 - 172lbs

STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My software issues are a thing of the past. I have updated my BodySpace with a new pic taken this morning.

Stats for Hotmoltenlava for the spreadsheet (used Navy method for BF%, lean mass, etc.)...
    used for calculations... http://www.he.net/cgi-bin/suid/~zone/prothd1

5'10" male
    180 lbs (153 Lean) {actual weight is 179.8}
    15% BF
    16 1/2 Neck
    34 1/2" across navel

New goal...
    32" Across the Navel weighing in above 165lbs. under 12% bodyfat.

Good luck everyone
    Goal = 180+ @ 33.00" Across Navel

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thundergut View Post
    Did my 30 mins of cardio and swam for 45 minutes. I hope you all got your workouts in this morning/evening...otherwise this contest is as good as mine!
    Thundergut you are making some good progress already, my cardio is done in 30 mins and to think of going swimming for 45 would just kill me. Pretty soon you will be doing cardio for an hour and swimming for 2 hours and I'll probabaly still be doing 30 min of cardio.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up over a hundred pounds!

Originally Posted by jaybo334 View Post
    If that's not quality motivation, I don't know what is!
    Jaybo just noticed your stats 475 to 364 good job man you'll do some good things by Thanksgiving. and with the summer rolling by I'd go for outside runs with the heat and stuff (actually I should have checked where you live) anyways keep up the good work.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roadwarrior9355 View Post
    Hotmoltenlava check the laws about posting the pictures. CYA man. I would hate to lose one of the good ones.
    Hmmmm......what are you referring to?

My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Thundergut you are making some good progress already, my cardio is done in 30 mins and to think of going swimming for 45 would just kill me. Pretty soon you will be doing cardio for an hour and swimming for 2 hours and I'll probabaly still be doing 30 min of cardio.

Thanks man! That's a big boost coming from the Drill Sgt. himself

I used to swim distance competitively, anywhere from the 200 to 1650 and up. Used to practice 2x a day, for 1.5-2hrs each, and would log 10-12 miles per practice at peak training. I know I'm nowhere near where I could be, but it feels damn good to be back in the pool.
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigboihustle
    I think i had the worst weekend so far. On friday i stayed the night over my friends house for his birthday and i had a bag of fritos scoops with a whole can of cheese dip, 8 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, 2 big pieces of cake, 4 cup cakes, 8 cokes, 2 diet cokes, and 4 mountain dews. I'm not even gonna list all the otha stuff i ate on saturday and sunday. Well after 3 days of bingeing i gained a pound. But no regrets it was fun. But now its time to get serious.
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    Sorry to call you out, man, but come on..... I can't even imagine what your colon is thinking today......

Get back on the wagon.

Have a good one.

My colon is now forming a support group for bigboihustle's colon. Meetings are Mondays and Thursdays, from 6pm to 8:30pm in the Rec Room on the 3rd floor.

I hurt just reading that bigboi...if I tried to even think about playing tackle football with all that inside me, I'd rupture in anticipation. However, you gotta respect the gastro-abilities of some folks.
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

GDe42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah there are definately late spring parties these next few weeks around me. Drinking water instead of beer doesnt go so well with the friends. This is a great support group we have going here. Keep it up
    "If you set a goal, you better follow through. You write it down, you tell everyone about it, so you can make an official commitment. Then you have to go all out, otherwise you embarrass yourself." - Arnold

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GDe42 View Post
    Yeah there are definately late spring parties these next few weeks around me. Drinking water instead of beer doesnt go so well with the friends. This is a great support group we have going here. Keep it up
    There are definitely times where I say, wtf, yeah know?.......But if you work it into your daily or weekly calories or use it as your blue moon cheat, it is not a big deal. You just have to look at the big picture. I always say that if I can eat right and exercise right 95% of the time, I am kicking ass. There are few people that follow anything 100% of time. Those that do are completely restricting themselves, in my opinion.

Example......I go to the Indy 500 every year. It is like New Year's Eve. It is crazy. I camped out the night before. I wasn't about to completely ruin the fun.....sooooo I drank Light beer and I worked it into my daily calories. The main problem is once you are typsy, it is damn hard to say no to the Carni food that is everywhere.... My point is, don't beat yourself up if you want to enjoy yourself....just work it into your plan.....or use it as your blue moon cheat. Works for me.

Have a good one.

My colon is now forming a support group for bigboihustle's colon. Meetings are Mondays and Thursdays, from 6pm to 8:30pm in the Rec Room on the 3rd floor.

I hurt just reading that bigboi...if I tried to even think about playing tackle football with all that inside me, I'd rupture in anticipation. However, you gotta respect the gastro-abilities of some folks.
    LOL!

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    There are definitely times where I say, wtf, yeah know?.......But if you work it into your daily or weekly calories or use it as your blue moon cheat, it is not a big deal. You just have to look at the big picture. I always say that if I can eat right and exercise right 95% of the time, I am kicking ass. There are few people that follow anything 100% of time. Those that do are completely restricting themselves, in my opinion.

Example......I go to the Indy 500 every year. It is like New Year's Eve. It is crazy. I camped out the night before. I wasn't about to completely ruin the fun.....sooooo I drank Light beer and I worked it into my daily calories. The main problem is once you are typsy, it is damn hard to say no to the Carni food that is everywhere.... My point is, don't beat yourself up if you want to enjoy yourself....just work it into your plan.....or use it as your blue moon cheat. Works for me.

Have a good one.

i would say the same, however i would not do it once a week. when i used alcohol as my cheat once a week, i found myself gaining weight, and feeling weaker the next day or 2 after, especially in the gym. alcohol is just bad news when it comes to cutting, and its just too detrimental.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GDe42 View Post
    for me it was worth the sacrifice. now, whenever we go to bars or clubs i usually am the first one out of all my friends to pick up a hot chick. priceless... Its only gonna get better, the more confident and better looking i get.

BigBoisColon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank you, I really need help, this kid is trying to kill us!!!! Get him in the gym and make him eat some fruit please!!!!

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol, u made a username for my colon! But mr. colon is alittle sick right now, but he should be feeling better in a few days. He also says thank you for the worries.

Originally Posted by BigBoisColon View Post
    Thank you, I really need help, this kid is trying to kill us!!!! Get him in the gym and make him eat some fruit please!!!!
    Repped for making me giggle.

Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
    i would say the same, however i would not do it once a week. when i used alcohol as my cheat once a week, i found myself gaining weight, and feeling weaker the next day or 2 after, especially in the gym. alcohol is just bad news when it comes to cutting, and its just too detrimental.
    Agreed. I am not saying to do it every week. I am saying for special occasions.

Have a good one.

Get this man some Fibercon and an enema, STAT!

Mr. Colon make sure you post your stats and update your progress pics.....

Could we perhaps pass on the Colon pictures? I'd like to hold down my chicken and quinoa from lunch... lmao

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well tonight I have back/bi's

tomorrow is second week weigh in for me... Kinda nervous because this weekend was my grad party so i ate like **** Saturday, and had cookies sunday *kind of an inside joke graduation pressent from my sister*.

If u can just hold on for 2-3 more days till my new camera to arrive i will post new pics, i'm itching to post some

Originally Posted by Ronto View Post
    Well tonight I have back/bi's

tomorrow is second week weigh in for me... Kinda nervous because this weekend was my grad party so i ate like **** Saturday, and had cookies sunday *kind of an inside joke graduation pressent from my sister*.
    sweet! back is one of my favorites to work out! especially now that i can notice my lats getting bigger!

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I bought a cheap breadmaker yesterday and I've been making some low-carb bread in it... man it tastes good. Only 3.5 carbs per slice. Grilled cheese sandwiches have never tasted so good, nor has peanut butter smoothered one a thin piece of bread. Yesterday was a good day I figure I ate 3000 calories which is good, because I had been only eating 1800-2000. I ate about 8 meals yesterday from 7am to ending the day at 10pm with a nice protein shake. Weigh in is in 4 days!!!!!!! Workout equipment should be here by Thurs or Friday too!!!!

Another one of my goals....... 1.5 mile run in 9min 30sec

4Burgers2Fries1DietSoda dochall22's Avatar
    dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)

Finally

I finally started eating healthy today. I had to bring the wife onboard because she was killing me!!! Everytime I was trying to eat healthy she was wanting/fixing/ bringing home bad bad stuff!!! So, we are doing this together!

Today's meals so far:
    Breakfast - 10am (yeah I know, i slept in)
    2-eggs with skim milk for scrambled fluffy eggs from the microwave!
    4-tiny tomatoes and some salsa on the eggs
    16oz Glass of skim milk
    Some cottage cheese on top of spinach leaves with a couple strawberries and grapes.

Lunch - chicken sandwich on wheat with spinach leaves, cheese, and mustard. Half a can of Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack - Bananananana

I have a yogurt and some more cottage cheese and fruit to eat while at work til 11 so, i'll break it into two different times around 6 and then the other around 8.

This is all i plan on eating today, and probably add on another diet Dr. Pepper at some point.

Any advice? Is this enough or too much ? I'm not working out hard right now just some mild cardio til I get I can get in the gym, still havent gotten my membership approved!
    Jan 1 - ???

jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weighed in this morning and am down three pounds to 361!
    =====================
    Starting weight: 475 @ 1-3-06
    =====================

Originally Posted by jaybo334 View Post
    Weighed in this morning and am down three pounds to 361!

Excellent!

OG of Saginaw, MISChigan lil_how_how's Avatar
    lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was down to 266.5 yesterday from 271 last monday. That's 1.5 pounds above the 3 pound average loss a week I need to attain my goal. I'm pretty happy with that. I think that tells me that eventhough I'm losing less weight a week than I was over the last month I'm likely retaining more muscle. I'll find out for sure when I do the Navy test on July 1st.

I did my mini chest/arms workout today (for those of you that don't know I'm working around an injury I had surgery on a while back on my left shoulder still).

- 3 sets Dumbell Preacher curls superset w/3 sets close grip bench press
    - 3 sets dumbell hammer preacher curls
    - 3 sets elbows out dumbell extensions
    - 2 sets low weight high rep dumbell presses

I don't do any cardio on Tuesdays but I did clean out my basement today, which may as well have been cardio. I was pumped after the workout and knocked it really fast, I shocked myself and my wife.

Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    I finally started eating healthy today. I had to bring the wife onboard because she was killing me!!! Everytime I was trying to eat healthy she was wanting/fixing/ bringing home bad bad stuff!!! So, we are doing this together!

Today's meals so far:
    Meal 1 Breakfast - 10am (yeah I know, i slept in)
    4-eggs whites 2 whole eggs with some salsa on the eggs
    16oz Glass of skim milk, natural peanut butter on 2 slices wheat bread

Meal 2 1c cottage cheese on top of spinach leaves or preworkout 1 scoop
    protein and a fruit
    Meal 3 Postworkout 2 scoops protein w/ cup of oatmeal

Meal 4 Lunch - chicken sandwich on wheat with spinach leaves, fat free cheese, and mustard. Crystal light

Meal 5 can tuna w/ unsalted peanuts

Meal 6 1 scoop protein

Meal 7 1 cup cottage cheese with natural peanut butter

This is all i plan on eating today, and probably add on another diet Dr. Pepper at some point.

Any advice? Is this enough or too much ? I'm not working out hard right now just some mild cardio til I get I can get in the gym, still havent gotten my membership approved!

You know I have to throw my 2 cents in, uhmm why don't you ditch the "diet" Dr. pepper for some water and leave it for a cheat day? It might be diet but try and keep away from artificial flavors....trust me try using it for a month and then try without it for a month.. you might even lose some extra weight. Why do you microwave your eggs? just woundering, Fruits are good but try to eat them before you work out if you are trying to lose wieght you don't need sugar any other time of the day, even if its fructose. May I also ask why you don't have protein in all your meals, alot of fruit looks like to me (to much sugar). I kinda modified you diet ^^^ you don't have to follow it but its more balanced, I'm not sure the calories but you can adjust it to fit your required cal intake and schedule. Sorry I wrote so much