KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New Progress PICS and guess my BF% help

Here are some updated pictures of me I am trying to cut down to 12-15%bf with my overall goal to get in the single digits. I currently weight 188lbs and am 5'7.

I am starting using a waterbury ultimate fat loss program today. I tested it a few days ago and it kicked my but.

Goals:
    Single digit body fat %
    100PU in 2 min
    100SU in 2 min
    14 min 2 mile
    Increased Muscular Endurance
    Increased Speed
    Increased VO2 Max

Current:
    17-18% IAW Army body tape
    78PU in 2 min
    75SU in 2 min
    15:40 2 mile
    Attached Images
    My staple Supplements:
    1.Orange Triad
    2.Fish Oil

Zone Diet 40carbs/30protein/30fat+Crossfit=300apft

Crossfit is the single greatest workout program I have ever used you never get bored and if you do you can go to GymJones.

shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaawn! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With a nice strict diet, you should be there in no time!! At least you can see your abs... I wish my BF was that low already good luck bro!

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

Oh my GOD!!!!! That is some HORRIFIC gyno you have there!!!!!!!

You should see a doctor about that!!!!!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!

BTW - your abs are going to be SICK when you get cut!!!
    BMBC - DinoT1985

KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingofMinot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have tried Letrozole I am going to try Letrozole one more time after that I will go to the doctor.
    My staple Supplements:
    1.Orange Triad
    2.Fish Oil

Crossfit is the single greatest workout program I have ever used you never get bored and if you do you can go to GymJones.

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingofMinot View Post
    I have tried Letrozole I am going to try Letrozole one more time after that I will go to the doctor.
    Considering your age I'd go now, it probably wont make much difference.

Have you always had it or have you done a lot of AAS cycles?

Surgery is probably the best option but its probably $1,500 - $2,000.

Best of luck with it!
    BMBC - DinoT1985

I have always had tits from when I was heavier. I haven't done any cycles persay. But when I used PH I always had pct
    My staple Supplements:
    1.Orange Triad
    2.Fish Oil