Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Safety squat bars/t bar row handles+brackets

Hey, just checked out newyorkbarbells site and was really impressed, awesome stuff and some good prices...

I was wondering if anyone uses a safety squat bar, is it worth the purchase or should I jsut continue squatting with a normal bar?

Also, I checked out the t bar row handle and bracket, nice set-up...is this exercise worth investing in??

Yeah and since I don't nearly have enough cash to get it from them, any other dealers and Canada have the 2 items?? (yes I did search but having trouble)

KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a T bar bracket with the lat blaster, from Bodysolid.

I recommend it.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Joey Mo View Post
    Hey, just checked out newyorkbarbells site and was really impressed, awesome stuff and some good prices...

I was wondering if anyone uses a safety squat bar, is it worth the purchase or should I jsut continue squatting with a normal bar?

Also, I checked out the t bar row handle and bracket, nice set-up...is this exercise worth investing in??

Yeah and since I don't nearly have enough cash to get it from them, any other dealers and Canada have the 2 items?? (yes I did search but having trouble)
    Read this thread..

Goodluck

BLUE

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...fety+squat+bar

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I checked out bodysolid's t bar handle and bracket system and I've decided to buy the normal NYBB squat bar and their t-bar row bracket and handle.

Bodysolid t bar row handle + bracket: 79'99 for brackets, 79'99 for lat blaster
    NYBB " " : 29'99 for brackets and 29'99 for lat blaster
    NYBB safety squat bar: 219'99
    NYBB standard shrug bar: 99'99