balatro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone Familiar With Black Beauty Pills?

My father told me that back in college he used black beauty diet pills to stay awake for days on end, said they were the "legal speed" of the time.

I've looked for a couple days now and can't find any sources of black beauties, just links to insanely priced diet pills of the 21st century.

So, I was wondering if someone could help me in finding some black beauties or pointing me in the direction of something that is the same or even better for the purpose of staying up days on end, pretty much something that is equivalent to speed.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Prescription-Wise: Modafinil or Ritalin
    Legal Alternatives: Good ol' caffeine/guarana, piracetam, ginseng.

There's plenty more of both, those are just my favorites.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

brucekneller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Icex999
    Prescription-Wise: Modafinil or Ritalin
    Legal Alternatives: Good ol' caffeine/guarana, piracetam, ginseng.

There's plenty more of both, those are just my favorites.
    Actually, bb's were usually some phentermine salt and not modafinil or Ritalin. There are tons of "online" pharms that will Rx you a script and fill it for a 30 day supply of Adipex or Ionamin or Bontril for a few hundred bucks.

The stuff works well but I suspect it is addicting as all heck.

BK

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by bruce*******
    The stuff works well but I suspect it is addicting as all heck.
    Most compounds of that nature are indeed addicting. Of course I could have recommended D-amphetamine as well, but those are ridiculously addictive.

Keep in mind that if you're bulking, phentermine wouldn't be your best option because it acts as an appetitite supressant and is commonly used as a weight loss pill.

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by bruce*******
    Actually, bb's were usually some phentermine salt and not modafinil or Ritalin
    I'd never heard of black beauty's before, so I was just offering alternatives (second part of his question).

woodhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    black beauties are benzedrine

brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Indeed, they are bennies

Black Beauties are a street name for a variety of amphetamines that were sold on the streets in the hey-day of illicit pill dealing (this was when ampehtamines and qualudes were easily prescribed and not as regulated...of course LSD was legal OTC at one point, too--I had professors that bought it at head shops!). People sometimes still refer to dexedrine as "black beauties." It is sometimes prescribed for extreme ADD...find a friend who has a scrip and try some of his/hers. I had a boring paper-pushing job, and borrowed some dex from a co-worker who always had too much energy...I could hardly believe the stuff was legal, let alone prescribed to children...blows ritalin out of the water.

My Dad talked about doing Reds and Bennies during college, too, and staying up a day or two with total awareness.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't trust much from dealers these days, as chances of getting pharmaceutical-quality speed pills is very low (yes, lots of cheap meth avail., but most is made by addicts in their toilets).

Best, safest, and cheapest bet for short-term use is to buy a handful here and there from a friend who has a legit ADD scrip (which means insurance pays for it)--they're usually always cool making a little extra money on the side for something they get cheaply, and you can stay up all night and study for that test.

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brodus
    Black Beauties are a street name for a variety of amphetamines that were sold on the streets in the hey-day of illicit pill dealing (this was when ampehtamines and qualudes were easily prescribed and not as regulated...of course LSD was legal OTC at one point, too--I had professors that bought it at head shops!). People sometimes still refer to dexedrine as "black beauties." It is sometimes prescribed for extreme ADD...find a friend who has a scrip and try some of his/hers. I had a boring paper-pushing job, and borrowed some dex from a co-worker who always had too much energy...I could hardly believe the stuff was legal, let alone prescribed to children...blows ritalin out of the water.

My Dad talked about doing Reds and Bennies during college, too, and staying up a day or two with total awareness.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't trust much from dealers these days, as chances of getting pharmaceutical-quality speed pills is very low (yes, lots of cheap meth avail., but most is made by addicts in their toilets).

Best, safest, and cheapest bet for short-term use is to buy a handful here and there from a friend who has a legit ADD scrip (which means insurance pays for it)--they're usually always cool making a little extra money on the side for something they get cheaply, and you can stay up all night and study for that test.
    Woah, awesome amount of information.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    brodus knows his stuff. i know a bunch of grad students, they all trade around ******** and other ****...

meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10) meowth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by grapemaster
    brodus knows his stuff. i know a bunch of grad students, they all trade around ******** and other ****...

haha i could sure use some of that right about now...