Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    homerrulez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine HCL 25mg pills

i received my order of this from a canadian web site sndonline and the bottle came opened. Not sure if this is usual but also the tablets are extremely tiny. About half the size if not smaller than a advil tablet. Also the bottle has yelloow writing on it that says its 200 tabs of ephedrine hcl 25mg. Are these the real deal or did I get something that isnt what i wanted? How can i find out if its the really ephedrine hcl 25mg?

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure if laws vary from state to state regarding the sale of ephedrine, but in Texas you can simply purchase it at the pharmacy. Like when you purchase psuedoephedrine, you are limited in how much you can purchase at a time, need to show your ID and sign for it.

I wouldn't ingest anything from a source I feel iffy about.

it the only way I can get it. Everyone else doesnt have it. only these iffy canadian sites. I just want to know if there is a way to confirm this. Its plain white very tine and brittle tab. With a white line across the middle on one side. Thats about it. The bottle on it says

200 EPH-HCL 25MG
    Clinical Trial Use

whats that?

has anyone taken ephedrine? can they tell me how it looks like.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In Canada they are only allowed to sell 8 mg pills. All Canadian ephedrine HCL is 8 mg pills, 50 pills a bottle. The main brands are 4EverFit and Kaizen.

At best, you got the 8 mg pills. At worst, it isn't even ephedrine.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.facebook.com/hotnfitcom

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BTW, that name is a ripoff of a REAL canadian site.. making it even more fishy. I'd just throw them out.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can order BronkAid which has 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate...been working fine for me, and it's available in the U.S.
    Do not fear the weights, let the weights fear you

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    In Canada they are only allowed to sell 8 mg pills. All Canadian ephedrine HCL is 8 mg pills, 50 pills a bottle. The main brands are 4EverFit and Kaizen.

At best, you got the 8 mg pills. At worst, it isn't even ephedrine.
    what? Now im freaking out. Shyt I hate not being able to confirm this. I spoke to them via email and they said it is 100% ephedrine. Then again I am as gullible as can get. Has anyone ever ordered from sndonline.net If so can you pleas elet me know ASAP. Otherwsie I am going to file a report against them. BTW I already took 2 pills. If this isnt ephedrine, then i sure hope it isnt some kind of toxin. Otherwise im screwed. WTF could D and E not have these things available for me to buy. Shyt.

BTW I spent 110 dollars including shipping for this. I dotn want to throw them out if they actually end up being ephedrine hcl 25mg pure. Im at a loss here either way maybe.
    Last edited by homerrulez; 06-01-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ephedrine should be reasonably inexpensive. How many pills did you get? I'm not positive, but I don't think anyone around here pays more than about $20 for about 50 25mg pills (I'm approximating here). They are commonly purchased at Walgreens.

5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought ephidrine 35$ for 25mg tabs... you got royaly screwed...

Im in canada to, most fitness stores sell ephedrine...

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Ephedrine should be reasonably inexpensive. How many pills did you get? I'm not positive, but I don't think anyone around here pays more than about $20 for about 50 25mg pills (I'm approximating here). They are commonly purchased at Walgreens.

200 tabs

Originally Posted by 5streams View Post
    I just bought ephidrine 35$ for 25mg tabs... you got royaly screwed...

Im in canada to, most fitness stores sell ephedrine...

as long as its the real deal, the money i spent for it is something I can deal. However if it is fake then the money I spent on it is a big deal. I just hope this is the real deal. Since you are in canada, would you mind helping me out? Maybe check this company out when ever it is possible? I know its much but I already recommended this site to 3 members here and not to mention people here in NY. I dont want them to get screwed over if in fact this isnt really 25mg of ephedrine hcl. Then again i should have never recommended it to begin with. Totally irresponsible and dumb move.

trying to take pics but the 5mp camera makes things to blurry

5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5streams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ********* is a real website...

Originally Posted by 5streams View Post
    ********* is a real website...
    whats with the stars? lol

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...2003_43_e.html
    That states the 8mg per pill maximum.

IF you got 25 mg ephedrine hcl pills from Canada, they are not legal here. They could be the wrong thing, or tainted. I wouldn't put my health at risk.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

Less scrawny by the day WavyGravy's Avatar
    WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SND is a real company, I bought my ephedrine from their B&M store here in Toronto (8mg, 4everfit). The website address however, is s n d c a n a d a . c o m, not sndonline. I think terracota is correct, it could be a knockoff site. The real SND is a reputable company I shop at all the time.

I would never take a product that came open, regardless of where I ordered it.
    █♣█

so has anyone ever experienced anything from s n d online . n e t?

thats the generic picture at the site

this is the bottle i received

the yellow making say what was written above in a previous post.

i found out about sndonline from this site

buyvasoproephedrine web site. It had a link, i clicked it and it took me to snd online
    Last edited by homerrulez; 06-01-2007 at 12:45 PM.

pics are blurry but thats the best i can do.

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really dont know what to tell you. therer are three possibilities. they are 25mg ephedrine tabs, perhaps that someone is backdooring for a profit. they are 8mg ephedrine tabs relabeled as 25mg. they are not ephedrine (with either inactive or a replacement ingredient).

hard to say, they have used a proxy to register their site.

where did they ship from?

Originally Posted by Kraftydog View Post
    I really dont know what to tell you. therer are three possibilities. they are 25mg ephedrine tabs, perhaps that someone is backdooring for a profit. they are 8mg ephedrine tabs relabeled as 25mg. they are not ephedrine (with either inactive or a replacement ingredient).

hard to say, they have used a proxy to register their site.

where did they ship from?
    shipped from canada

wait how do you know they registered their web site from a proxy?

oh crap im screwed aint I?

can anyone do a check on them and see if they are legit? Can I take a sample of what i have and send it to a lab for analysis? Seriously?
    Last edited by homerrulez; 06-01-2007 at 04:04 PM.

MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That site probably isn't even Canadian...

two reputable canadian sites are snd canada dot com

and supplements canada dot com

Meth Precursor Laws by State - http://www.nacds.org/wmspage.cfm?parm1=3814

I suggest working within those laws, or just not getting ephedrine at all. There are good alternatives you know.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    You said you took 2. Did you feel it?

Even if they are real you overpaid big time. Drugstore.com has Bronkaid 60 tabs for $10.99 and is a 100% legit and legal source.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by homerrulez View Post
    what? Now im freaking out. Shyt I hate not being able to confirm this. I spoke to them via email and they said it is 100% ephedrine. Then again I am as gullible as can get. Has anyone ever ordered from sndonline.net If so can you pleas elet me know ASAP. Otherwsie I am going to file a report against them. BTW I already took 2 pills. If this isnt ephedrine, then i sure hope it isnt some kind of toxin. Otherwise im screwed. WTF could D and E not have these things available for me to buy. Shyt.

BTW I spent 110 dollars including shipping for this. I dotn want to throw them out if they actually end up being ephedrine hcl 25mg pure. Im at a loss here either way maybe.
    wow

at the real snd it costs 4-5 bucks a bottle...

send that stuff back
    seated rows before hoes

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    You said you took 2. Did you feel it?

Even if they are real you overpaid big time. Drugstore.com has Bronkaid 60 tabs for $10.99 and is a 100% legit and legal source.

i took it with the C part as a stack and yes I feel it. But that could be the C part as I never ever drink anything with Caffeine in it. All I care really is that what I got is 25mg of Ephedrine and the cost wont matter if it truly is really 25mb of ephedrine per pill. Otherwise if it isnt I will be a very sad customer. Especially since I doubt I can return it and get my money back.

I take it no one here has ever purchased from sndonline.net?

the person states that he has sold over 10,000+ items and has been in business for 7 years. How is it that hes been selling these things for 7 years but hasnt been known by anyone here at bb.com?

ad19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would just go to the S N D c a n a d a. c o m and order a couple bottles off there. They wont cost you much at all as each bottle is only $4.99 and your gaurenteed to get the real thing. The last thing you want to be doing is taking something you have no idea what it is and really ****ing with your health.

Originally Posted by ad19 View Post
    I would just go to the S N D c a n a d a. c o m and order a couple bottles off there. They wont cost you much at all as each bottle is only $4.99 and your gaurenteed to get the real thing. The last thing you want to be doing is taking something you have no idea what it is and really ****ing with your health.
    so in other words I just lost out on 110 dollars and in order to get a similar supply, I would have to spend 100 bucks at *********. Is there any way i can get my money back cause from the looks of the terms and conditions, sndonline doesnt give refunds

the company that charged my card was NUTRITION DIRECT RICHMOND HILL

thats the name that shows up on my online statement for my credit card.
    Last edited by homerrulez; 06-02-2007 at 08:59 AM.