Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Cleaning out the Cupboards" Diet

this diet is very simple: eat what's in my kitchen till i run out of food.

i'm on a strict bugdet so i basically have no choice.

current inventory:

Freezer:
    22 single wrapped tilapia fillets
    4 bags of fish, approx. 6 fillets each
    10lb bag of chicken breasts

Fridge:
    18 large eggs
    ketchup
    3 12-packs diet coke
    whole wheat flour
    leftover baked beans

Pantry:
    1/2 bag hershey's miniatures
    1/2 bag sun chips
    3 6-pack boxes of South Beach Diet meal replacement bars
    4 cans of green beans
    4 cans of Bush's baked beans and 1 family size can
    8lb whey protein
    1/2 jug creatine
    2 snickers marathon bars
    bottled water

Not much, i know, i'm a college student. The whole principle is to eat the junk food first, then be forced to eat all the healthy stuff. I will replenish the eggs because those are very cheap. No meal plans, it just hast to last me a month.

On top of a reduced calorie diet, i will log all my activity, including heavy labor, walking, running, weightlifting, biking, and fishing!

Motivation? i want to surprise my mom, i haven't seen her since she underwent surgery to remove cancer last week.

If you come in here and tell me i'm not eating enough, you will be negged/reported/put in your place. SO keep it to yourself>
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My current stats are 230lbs, 23% BF, will upload a pic complete with newspaper later tonight

BF is not set in stone
    Last edited by natescope; 06-01-2007 at 06:51 AM.
    ~No alcohol~

JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man, going to be tough to do a month with that. Would be interested to see how long you last without much in the way of vegetables.

Oh if only those hershey's miniatures were considered healthy =)

today i did the following:
    15min run at 7:15am
    15min walk to work
    15min walk from work
    went fishing at west point dam in georgia for an hour
    lifted weights-back day
    15min run at 7:15pm

it feels good, not having any cravings, only supplementation is whey protein and a multivitamin. i'll have a beginning pic tommorow afternoon
    ~No alcohol~

USAF doing the Deid.... phillepe's Avatar
    phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillepe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck dude, thats alot of fish!
    Still ballin, a bullet got to get me
    Ain't never been a pussy cause the hood never let me

here's my beginning pic:

Today's activity:

15 min run at 8am
    chest day (8 total sets to failure)
    45 min mountain biking
    and about to clean out car and house
    ~No alcohol~

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up lol at If you come in here and tell me i'm not eating enough, you will be negged/repo

Originally Posted by natescope View Post

current inventory:

Freezer:

Fridge:
    18 large eggs
    ketchup
    3 12-packs diet coke
    whole wheat flour
    leftover baked beans

Pantry:
    1/2 bag sun chips
    4 cans of green beans
    8lb whey protein
    1/2 jug creatine
    2 snickers marathon bars
    bottled water

Not much, i know, i'm a college student. The whole principle is to eat the junk food first, then be forced to eat all the healthy stuff. I will replenish the eggs because those are very cheap. No meal plans, it just hast to last me a month.

On top of a reduced calorie diet, i will log all my activity, including heavy labor, walking, running, weightlifting, biking, and fishing!

Motivation? i want to surprise my mom, i haven't seen her since she underwent surgery to remove cancer last week.

If you come in here and tell me i'm not eating enough, you will be negged/reported/put in your place. SO keep it to yourself>
    This is the best disclaimer ever repped lol good luck bro
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

current inventory:

Freezer:

Fridge:
    18 large eggs
    ketchup
    3 12-packs diet coke
    whole wheat flour
    leftover baked beans

Pantry:
    1/2 bag sun chips
    4 cans of green beans
    8lb whey protein
    1/2 jug creatine
    2 snickers marathon bars
    bottled water

your eating too much....

jk

Nah, great log, you look leaner than me, at least by arms, altho I have a fair bit of skin, almost identical stats to me except for the extra inch

best of luck mate, I'll be following along
    always rep back

alright today:

20min bike in morning b/4 breakfast
    biceps day
    16 min run at sundown
    went fishing for 2 hours, so about 10min backpacking
    ~No alcohol~

June 4

15min hike to and fro class
    shoulder day
    30min hardcore biking session
    ~No alcohol~

June 5:

triceps
    30min stationary bike
    50min hike
    ~No alcohol~

kinda light today:

1 mile jog in morning
    back day
    did bike to class so...
    ~No alcohol~

June 7:

rode bike to work and back twice, really f'd up my workout
    chest day, fairly light
    stationary bike during fourth quarter of finals
    also did some catfishing, throwin cast net for bait, reelin em in
    Last edited by natescope; 06-07-2007 at 08:49 PM.
    ~No alcohol~

June 8:

1hr total walking to and fro work
    biceps: 3 sets DB curls
    2 sets hammer curls
    3 sets reverse grip BB curls
    1hr hike
    20min stationary bike
    had a cheat at work (free ice-cream)
    ~No alcohol~

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how much food you have left ?
    By the keep up the good work.
    Good luck reaching your goals.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    So how much food you have left ?
    By the keep up the good work.
    Good luck reaching your goals.
    i'll do another inventory tomorrow
    ~No alcohol~

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'll do another inventory tomorrow
    Good.
    Keep up the great work!
    My journal:

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like everything is going good Nate, keep up the great work.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Also, how is the weight loss have been going so far?
    My journal:

Also, how is the weight loss have been going so far?
    two thursdays ago i had a huge cheat, probably 238, my weight quickly dropped to 230, and now i'm at 224
    ~No alcohol~

two thursdays ago i had a huge cheat, probably 238, my weight quickly dropped to 230, and now i'm at 224
    Good!
    Keep up the good work!
    My journal:

June 9:

Shoulders:
    DB military 65X8, 85X4, 80X5, 80X4
    lateral raises 30X6, 25X8, 25X7
    rear lat raises 30X12, 30X10, 30X8
    went to 2 flea markets, so did a lot of walking, in the sun
    40min trail biking
    ~No alcohol~

June 10:

Triceps
    40 trail bike
    ~No alcohol~

June 11,

back day
    30min biking
    30min walking on campus
    ~No alcohol~

June 12

Off day.
    ~No alcohol~

June 13:

30min walking on campus
    chest(DB press 80X8, 100X6, 100X4, incline 90X6, 90X6)
    40 min biking

i also took some PWO creatine, have a jug that's about expired so i figured i'd use it up
    Last edited by natescope; 06-13-2007 at 06:49 PM.
    ~No alcohol~

June 14:

1hr total walking across campus
    biceps:
    incline DB curl: 3 sets 45X8
    DB hammer curl: 45X7, 45X6, 45X5
    reverse grip BB curl: 90X5, 90X6, 90X3
    50 min biking
    ~No alcohol~

I see the fridge is still standing!
    Nice work!
    How is everything going so far?
    My journal:

I see the fridge is still standing!
    Nice work!
    How is everything going so far?
    i had to eat subway on one occasion, b/c i was on the road for work. other than that it's going great
    ~No alcohol~

i had to eat subway on one occasion, b/c i was on the road for work. other than that it's going great
    good...I am looking forward to see how this will end!
    My journal: