Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, a bike thread! Here's mine, daily driver for the commute and for San Antonio to Austin twice a week. Hell I do just aboot everything on this bike, even packed her up for a fishing trip down to the coast (2nd pic).

As she sits now:

Back from the trip with my custom rod holders.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    You running the 1300 or 1800?
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    You running the 1300 or 1800?
    That's a 1300, big enough for me. I started on a 750.

ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thought Id throw up pic of my ride, and realized I havent taken any up to date pics of it this year.

I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000) LeroyJenkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sark View Post
    Here's my suzuki frankenbike

That's gangster right there! I like it.

Here's mine:
    Last edited by LeroyJenkins; 06-13-2009 at 09:22 AM.
    Live fast and die awesome.

Reps for life: Kabananga

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took a couple of pics the other day, so I figured I'd throw em up.

Not the quickest bike in the world but it's done right by me so far.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brahs I just paid for my Suzuki GZ250 yesterday. Got it for 2700 with free delivery/ helmet. It arrives Monday, so I will take pics then.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins View Post
    That's gangster right there! I like it.

Here's mine:

Thanks man. Slick honda!

sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Hey brahs I just paid for my Suzuki GZ250 yesterday. Got it for 2700 with free delivery/ helmet. It arrives Monday, so I will take pics then.

Congrats! If this is your first bike then welcome to the addiction.

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats! If this is your first bike then welcome to the addiction.
    It is indeed my first bike. I plan on getting something bigger once I get some miles in. Thanks.

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    good starter bike, well built, great mileage, just enough oomph for freeway, and still fun to ride

we use those in the MC training classes here as they are easy to ride and fun, perfect for shorter legs too

our little 16 yr old 5'5" buddy from the gym just got his first bike as a honda 250 shadow

keep the bike until you absolutely feel you MUST get another, then there's the suzuki s40 and s50, and honda shadow 750 which will probably be all you'll ever need unless you do a lot of 2 up riding

remember these too
    textile jacket with armor and zip out liner, cool in summer, warm in fall and spring
    http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chap...e%3D%2CJackets

gloves with knuckle protection
    http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chap...%3D%2CMen%27s&

I have these golves for summer
    http://www.castlesales.com/html/prod...&start_indx=22

these gloves for winter (I have an older set, more carbon more money, but similar) they work
    http://www.olympiagloves.com/glovedetails/340.html

this jacket
    http://www.firstgear-usa.com/fgweb3....1?opendocument

Remember, spend as much on a helemt as you think your head and face are worth
    33years, 250,000 miles, 3 wrecks, full face helmet scarred up each time, that'll RUIN you life, you'll be discrimnated against by natural instinct, permanent facial scars are terrible, make sure passengers have a full face too, even if it is just a $100 lid

I got this on sale
    http://www.hjchelmets.com/prds_fs10.htm

got the little one this in red
    http://www.fulmerhelmets.com/Product/afj5.html
    Last edited by ctgblue; 06-15-2009 at 05:16 AM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

Hey ctg, I will keep the GZ until I get enough money to get another motorcycle. (At least one more riding season.) I already got a 3/4 helmet with the flip up face shield and a jacket, boots, and gloves. Next motorcycle I get will probably be a 500 or 750. I wanna keep the thing lighter and in control. Idk if I could do that with a heavier motorcycle.

Thanks for the advice.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man...this is an awesome thread/idea

My dad rides a '04 HD Ultra Classic

my wife's brother-in-law just got himself a HD Sportster 883

and soon as I get some things straightened out I'm going to get a bike too...I REAAAAALLY like the Fatboy any other makes/suggestions for a similar (but cheaper) bike?

I'm a big guy so I'd like something wide.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post

and soon as I get some things straightened out I'm going to get a bike too...I REAAAAALLY like the Fatboy any other makes/suggestions for a similar (but cheaper) bike?

The new Triumph T-bird is gonna be killer! These english bikes are pure sex.

Hey ctg, I will keep the GZ until I get enough money to get another motorcycle. (At least one more riding season.) I already got a 3/4 helmet with the flip up face shield and a jacket, boots, and gloves. Next motorcycle I get will probably be a 500 or 750. I wanna keep the thing lighter and in control. Idk if I could do that with a heavier motorcycle.

Thanks for the advice.
    If you are riding a lot, I would STILL recommend you invest at least a $100 in a real full face helmet, you can use the 3/4 as backup
    3/4 offers NO face protection in case of a spill, NEVER let a kid wear a 3/4 on the street
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

The new Triumph T-bird is gonna be killer! These english bikes are pure sex.

That's the Bike I REALLY wanted, but they're not out yet and I cannot afford it (5k more than mine)
    Actually more than that because i would want the 1700cc kit to bump the hp to 100
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DANDIESEL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is me on my bike in fla during bike week
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bb9F...layer_embedded

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    The Honda VTX line has the really nice cruiser lines to it, plenty of power, even 2 up, and at 6'2" and 230lbs, I am VERY comfortable on it.
    I have the R series, retro with the floorboards and heel toe shifter, which I did not think I would like, until I got them, LOVE the floorboards and heel to shift, very comfortable, and riding in office shoes is great as there is no 'top of the foot' marks from the upshift, all upshift with heel...
    The yamaha 1300 is physically too cramped, floorboards too high, my entire knee was above the tank
    the suzuki was nice, but the M90 was what I wanted vs their C90 and not nearly as comfortable

here's a great comparo
    http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roa...000/index.html

this made me try the Yamaha on for size, and WAY too cramped

I rode several, and the Honda VTX1300 was comparably powered and handled far better than any others
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Sup Brah, Mirin Back? Scottomus0's Avatar
    Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottomus0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nothing on what you guys have!

but i have a Yamaha XT125X, gets over 60mph with me on it!

have to wait till im 21 till i can go for the big boys
    Last edited by Scottomus0; 06-17-2009 at 06:26 AM.
    Java568 owes me reps!

robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robbskittles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up here's mine..

be easy...

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    The Honda VTX line has the really nice cruiser lines to it, plenty of power, even 2 up, and at 6'2" and 230lbs, I am VERY comfortable on it.
    I have the R series, retro with the floorboards and heel toe shifter, which I did not think I would like, until I got them, LOVE the floorboards and heel to shift, very comfortable, and riding in office shoes is great as there is no 'top of the foot' marks from the upshift, all upshift with heel...
    The yamaha 1300 is physically too cramped, floorboards too high, my entire knee was above the tank
    the suzuki was nice, but the M90 was what I wanted vs their C90 and not nearly as comfortable

here's a great comparo
    http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roa...000/index.html

this made me try the Yamaha on for size, and WAY too cramped

I rode several, and the Honda VTX1300 was comparably powered and handled far better than any others
    Good info.
    Hishiad, I never specified but the pics at the tops of this page are a VTX. I bought it new in 2008 but it's a 2007 model that was discount a few grand so that bike is way cheaper than the FatBoy you mentioned... Plus it's water cooled so you won't torture it so much riding in the heat in traffic all the time like I do.

Who's going to Laconia this weekend? It's a maybe for me at the moment.

Originally Posted by Scottomus0 View Post
    nothing on what you guys have!

but i have a Yamaha XT125X, gets over 60mph with me on it!

have to wait till im 21 till i can go for the big boys

Do you see many of those RS50's where you live? Supposidly they can get pretty strong with a big bore kit... IDK, I guess they're exotic to us Americans.

got the sissy bar installed 2 weeks ago.
    got the luggage rack in, holes don't line up right, gotta take to the shop and have them elongated
    saddlebags coming
    all I need now is a quick release windshield and i'm set, pick with bags and rack coming soon I hope
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ride a black Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS with heated grip, hand protector and travel cases, very nice bike. The 3 cylinder 1050cc is really a great engine.
    Attached Images

I had the Daytona 955i, the triumph triples are serious motors
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was thinking of getting a Ninja 500r next summer....(taking the MSF class this summer). Good Idea?
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

Originally Posted by xerik126x View Post
    I was thinking of getting a Ninja 500r next summer....(taking the MSF class this summer). Good Idea?
    Thats a great idea. Solid bike and cheap to insure. If you can swing it I'd shoot for an sv650 though. You wont get bored with the power as quickly.

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats a great idea. Solid bike and cheap to insure. If you can swing it I'd shoot for an sv650 though. You wont get bored with the power as quickly.
    I'll look into that. I was also looking at a Ninja 650r. I'm sure I'll be fine with the power though, as I'm not looking to kill myself or get any speeding tickets soon.
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I nbelieve I have a thread on here somewhere (that did not get stickied). We have three. An old Honda - 95 cb1000 that we just got done redoing for the second time (low side slide downs suck ass), a 02 monster620ie and my 03 s4r monster.