Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timsbeefshack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Official Weigh in

Ht: 6'3
    BF%: 37%
    Chest: 49 1/2
    Arms: 17
    Waist: 51

My goal for this contest is to be at 230 by the end. My Pic is on my bodyspace.
    Clean under wear attracts accidents.

another day another $ weezyfbaby's Avatar
    weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) weezyfbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in. thanks for the idea and bb.com for sponsoring it.
    stats:
    5'10''
    weight:165
    bf%:15%
    waist:35.5"
    hip:38"
    thigh:24"

goal:to increase strength, get six pack and have less than 10%bf

pictures will be up soon

i have been working on my diet and cutting down since 5-21-07 then i weighed 178 now i weight 165! but i just ate and drank about 4 glasses of water so im bloated gonna weigh in morning and check my bf% and other measurements tom. morning.
    Last edited by weezyfbaby; 05-31-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    NEW LOG!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=182037281#post182037281

"as i walk down the valley of death, i fear nothing for i know i am the baddest mother****er in the valley"

f**k genetics....

Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    age 19
    bf % ~19
    height 6'2"
    weight: 195

In six months i wanna finally finish my cutting program and start bulking.
    OBF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135524791

everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) everynewday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im in!

I am in. hopefully this will keep my motivation going.

Age - 21
    Height - 5'4
    Weight - 215
    Waist - 38"
    Goal - To be down to 160 pounds.

I will post pix eventually.
    Last edited by everynewday; 05-31-2007 at 09:08 PM.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    You are right. The pictures at the end will probably decide the winner, but posting monthly stats will keep everyone honest and participating throughout the contest. If you have a strong aversion to bf testing. No big deal. I'll make an exception. If everyone is posting weight only, we don't know if they are losing tons of muscle. It is more of a way to help people. That is why I picked body fat as a stat.

How about the The U.S. Navy Circumference Method?

http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html

Here is a good link for those buying calipers:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
    Ok I used the US Navy circumference calculator to calculate my BF%, and for consistency I will do the same from now on. Here is my revised info and my pics are still with my last post.

name: Big Tony
    weight: 342.2 pounds
    height 6'0"
    short term goal: < 300 pounds
    waist: 57"
    BF: 44%

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Well I just want to say that there are a lot of motivated people participating in this contest, and I hope some of you are not doing it for the money but for your selves. I will be checking in on the Official thread for this contest and I will be making fun of the people that were so motivated at first and just quit after a couple of weeks and I will defenetly be voting at the end, so I better see some Holy Sh*t transformation. Consider me your Transformation Drill Instructer, You will dream of me negging and leaving rude comments just so you don't quit. Good luck!
    Don't think we are doing it for the prize, especially when I joined the contest before there was a prize and I am participating in another contest where there is no prize. Also I was losing fat for 5 months before I even entered any contest.

kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stats - pictures to be posted later.

H: 182cm
    W: 90.95
    BF: 15.1% (Average measurement using the bio-impedance device and the skin calipers)
    Goal: <82kg <10%BF

And a link to my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post39704201

Again, pictures shortly (like tomorrow) to follow
    6-1: 242/ 23%bf | 6-10: 239 18% | 6-17: 239 18% | 6-24: 239.4 18% | Month Total: -2.6 -5%
    7-1: 235.8 18% | 7-8: 230.9 18% | 7-15: 223.5 30% | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    I'm a lab geek and my bro is a drill sgt, i whip his ass regularly,

no offense to our military, but they need to bulk up like our boy oscar is in the process of doing, bc the way they train they can run for days, do pushups and situps, but put them in front of a guy who out weighs them by 100lbs and they have trouble, with the right tactics and stuff they can attemp to submit someone, but i'm shocked at how many of my friends who come back from basic who are in great shape still can't handle this beast!!! lol
    Never Compare someone with Army trianing to Marine Training, you should know better, but good point on the size of military people but we have strict weight and height but our training is different, in the Marines we have a Martial arts program, in the Marines we train to kill and die not to survive My small size was the reason for my transformation so I am breaking some rules here.,(I hope you were reffering to me when you said "Oscar) Anyways I am glad to see that some of you have notice my post and are stepping up to the challenge, I think I just gave you all another reason to be motivated.

He's a Marine I'm...a Chef..
    Just to add I dont think it matters if I am Marine or Not, also size really doesn't matter when it comes to a braw with someone, its all about how quick you can move and if you are hitting in the right places, I got into a fight with some Navy cat the other day at the BBall court about 5'9 225 (Big guy) but his mistake was trying to hug me around my waist and run towards the fence (I didn't see a point in that) but when I was against the fence I need (<-- spellcheck) him and busted his nose so there I won, because he wanted to hug me.

Cawiau, I am bringing it bro I am going to sick on you like white on rice, if I have to I will come to the dirty Jerz to workout with you.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only reward I need is the one I get at the end...the reward of slipping into size 36 pants again!
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile Ok I think I can still join I will post stats in a few

I have to work out body fat will calc and then I will post all stats BRB
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnborycz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stoked!

Hey guys, great to see everyone who's getting involved in the contest, I can't wait to see how everyone changes over the 6 months, and you're all getting me pumped to push myself harder. Best of luck, and especially to guys going for their first big weight loss.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile OK I have to get to work but here is the numbers I got for today

I just happen to start the new diet I created this will be fun heres the tale of the tape

It's more of a horror story then a tale.

Hieght 5' 11"
    Weight June 1st 443lbs
    waist 70"
    chest 60"
    Arms 20"
    hips 36.5"
    Thighs 36"
    calves 19"
    forearms 12.5"
    Shoulders 64"
    Neck 20"

Navy method puts me at 55% B.F.

Here is my diet creation I call it the king and pauper diet

Day 1

1 scoop slim fast and 1.5 cup skim milk
    3hrs later
    1 scoop protein powder with 1 cup skim milk

3hrs later

3hrs later

3 hrs later

1 can tuna/water with 2 tablespoons kraft light Miricle whip

3hrs later

2 chicken breasts,1 med baked potato,1 cup peas
    (only yellow mustard)

Totals= 1800 cals 192g protein, 200g carbs, 23g fat
    43%, 45%, 12%

Day 2

Rules

Fat less then 30% of cals
    At least 200g of protein
    At least 2800cals up to 3000cals

GOOD LUCK ALL

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thundergut View Post
    The only reward I need is the one I get at the end...the reward of slipping into size 36 pants again!
    I am going for a size 32-34
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cawiau, I am bringing it bro I am going to sick on you like white on rice, if I have to I will come to the dirty Jerz to workout with you.
    Is that a promise?
    No worry, I am ready to kick some ass
    My journal:

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    I just happen to start the new diet I created this will be fun heres the tale of the tape

It's more of a horror story then a tale.

Hieght 5' 11"
    Weight June 1st 443lbs
    waist 70"
    chest 60"
    Arms 20"
    hips 36.5"
    Thighs 36"
    calves 19"
    forearms 12.5"
    Shoulders 64"
    Neck 20"

Navy method puts me at 55% B.F.

Here is my diet creation I call it the king and pauper diet

Day 1

3hrs later

3hrs later

3hrs later

3 hrs later

1 can tuna/water with 2 tablespoons kraft light Miricle whip

3hrs later

2 chicken breasts,1 med baked potato,1 cup peas
    (only yellow mustard)

Totals= 1800 cals 192g protein, 200g carbs, 23g fat
    43%, 45%, 12%

Day 2

Rules

Fat less then 30% of cals
    At least 200g of protein
    At least 2800cals up to 3000cals

GOOD LUCK ALL

Hey man Just woundering how you are going to survive on 1800 cals, my suggestion is drop all them powder meals for eggs, meat, chicken, and fish they will probably be more healthier, and filling. I mean I'm not sure where you are getting your diet from but I'm just trying to help, you have 6 months why not drop calories every week from your maintenence, then your current diet that looks like you are going to eat like a runway model, IMO it looks like your diet is a set up for failure, but to each his own, Good luck.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starting Stats

Chest- 41"
    Thigh- 27"
    Waist- 38.75"
    Belly Button- 39.5" may need to recheck this one

Weight- this morning 218

Will have bodyfat measurements soon.

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    CHECKING IN:

current pic

sorry yall are gonna have to put up with the crappy phone pics, lol!

stats:
    221lbs
    21-22%bf
    short term goals lose roughly 1% bf per week

instead of posting meals, i think i will post screeners of my daily fitday breakdown.

will try to get a new pic up every week or two.

good luck pimps!
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

Thumbs up LOL thanks I knew this was comming

Hey man Just woundering how you are going to survive on 1800 cals, my suggestion is drop all them powder meals for eggs, meat, chicken, and fish they will probably be more healthier, and filling. I mean I'm not sure where you are getting your diet from but I'm just trying to help, you have 6 months why not drop calories every week from your maintenence, then your current diet that looks like you are going to eat like a runway model, IMO it looks like your diet is a set up for failure, but to each his own, Good luck.
    read the whole plan bro. I only eat 1800 cals on off days my workout days is 2800 to 3000 cals I have been dropping from maintenence for a while now. I will be substituting real foods for the shakes ect as time goes on for sure. There is no food or shakes in stone for this plan. It can be (and will be) replaced by real food when I want its the micros that are important getting enough protein to stave off catabolization and enough carbs at the proper intervals (every three hours) to keeep my body from going into the muscles for glycogen.

Thanks for your comments though I know they are ment to help and I am not trying to be dissmissive. I am posting the answers to the questions and comments like this that I expected to get in my logs. I am 443lbs and looking to lose fat as my #1 priority right now. Gainning and or maintaining muscle is a secondary priority for ME. I know this does not sit well with some people but that is the situation. I think with 192g of protien and 200g of carbs and up to 3000 cals every second day I will be far from starving my body of good nutrition.

Thanks again though.

p.s. my true maintenence als is 3000 to 3400 with my current activity level. I spent an entire month using fitday to make sure of this I started with what they said and kept exact records so I would know what I was looking at. This is with the rules I enclude for day 2 or Mon, Wed and Fri
    Last edited by heathershubby; 06-01-2007 at 07:52 AM.

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    I am going for a size 32-34

damn bro, i see your under 300....

nice!

trey

read the whole plan bro. I only eat 1800 cals on off days my workout days is 2800 to 3000 cals I have been dropping from maintenence for a while now. I will be substituting real foods for the shakes ect as time goes on for sure. There is no food or shakes in stone for this plan. It can be (and will be) replaced by real food when I want its the micros that are important getting enough protein to stave off catabolization and enough carbs at the proper intervals (every three hours) to keeep my body from going into the muscles for glycogen.

Thanks for your comments though I know they are ment to help and I am not trying to be dissmissive. I am posting the answers to the questions and comments like this that I expected to get in my logs. I am 443lbs and looking to lose fat as my #1 priority right now. Gainning and or maintaining muscle is a secondary priority for ME. I know this does not sit well with some people but that is the situation. I think with 192g of protien and 200g of carbs and up to 3000 cals every second day I will be far from starving my body of good nutrition.

Thanks again though.
    bro that sounds decent to me.... i have a buddy that trains female figure competitors, and he does a pretty similar type meal plan for the girls. he really knows his ****. its sort of a carb cycle type diet though, and on the low days, the girls eat almost no carbs.

Thanks again though.

p.s. my true maintenence als is 3000 to 3400 with my current activity level. I spent an entire month using fitday to make sure of this I started with what they said and kept exact records so I would know what I was looking at. This is with the rules I enclude for day 2 or Mon, Wed and Fri
    Hubby, sounds good man I just care about people making the right choices instead of wasting their time with sh*ty diets. Maybe next time I will pay more attention to detail and read carefully, anyways once again good luck and keep charging.

Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
    damn bro, i see your under 300....
    nice!
    trey
    Thanks, but I an a long way from my goal....
    Will get there one day though
    My journal:

Hubby, sounds good man I just care about people making the right choices instead of wasting their time with sh*ty diets. Maybe next time I will pay more attention to detail and read carefully, anyways once again good luck and keep charging.
    The Drilled Sergeant is getting is behind drilled
    LOL

Just joking
    My journal:

todays meals: will prolly add some oats into my PWO shake to get carbs up for the day.

oh ya, the *.3 of the whole egg, is to account for the egg i mixed into the my tuna salad.

chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here are my starting stats:

ht: 6,2
    weight: 183lbs
    BF%: ~15%

goal = less then 10%BF + a bit more muscle.

*going to update with pics and more info when i get home.
    Beach season baby ! time to get cut. 13% and counting !

My always tired and how to cure it blog www.voernix.com

GettingCut2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will post my stats on Monday. I will be fasting all weekend so there will be no workout or diet. I will begin on Monday with the posting.
    -Its a proven medical fact that after 21 days your brain forms new neurological pathways and any action you repeat for 21 days or more becomes a habit.

Smile Thanks poops

Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
    bro that sounds decent to me.... i have a buddy that trains female figure competitors, and he does a pretty similar type meal plan for the girls. he really knows his ****. its sort of a carb cycle type diet though, and on the low days, the girls eat almost no carbs.
    yeah that is what kinda got me thinking about this way back it the day the plan I was on matched output to input.

I thought on days where I am not doing anything I can make a good dent in the fat stores through diet.

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

Thumbs up I know

I have read many of your posts and I know where your comming from. Thats why I did the FAQ post to kind of expalain stuff. I knew you were only trying to be helpful and I have the same feeling 1800 cals as a daily plan is not enough and things like the V diet and Keto diets scare the hell out of me by how they change the way the body works.

In my thread I had more time to explain myself out here I didn't thats why I thanked you cause I knew you meant well bro

as a matter of fact repped

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stewart3860 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in.

hydrogen13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in

hight 5'11
    Weight 229 lbs
    waist 45' <--- WOW, i knew i was big, but didnt think i was that big, HUGE wakeup call
    chest 44'
    quads 27'
    calves 16.5'
    neck 18'
    Body Fat %: 30% According to http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html ( ordering calipers)

Long Term Goal: 180lbs, 13% Body Fat

Short Term Goal: 218 lbs July 1st 2007

Pics up soon.