billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Speed bag in power rack

Nothing special. Just thought I would share my idea of hanging a speed bag in a power rack with those of you who enjoys hitting the speed bag. If you want a speed bag and have a power rack then you should consider going this route instead of buying an expensive speed bag plateform setup whether it be the free-standing one or the wall mount one. Here is a picture of what it looks like. It's strudy, cheap, and doesn't vibrate. If you're interested then let me know and I'll go into details on how to build it.
    Attached Images

knox-boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Speed bag in power rack

Originally posted by billy
    Nothing special. Just thought I would share my idea of hanging a speed bag in a power rack with those of you who enjoys hitting the speed bag. If you want a speed bag and have a power rack then you should consider going this route instead of buying an expensive speed bag plateform setup whether it be the free-standing one or the wall mount one. Here is a picture of what it looks like. It's strudy, cheap, and doesn't vibrate. If you're interested then let me know and I'll go into details on how to build it.
    A couple of my friends have the same set-up, its very effective.

never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Clever . . . and looks great too.