No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question What's the longest you should leave chicken in the fridge? Cause mine went bad..

I bought a few packages of drunksticks on Thursday the 24th.
    The Sell By date was June 28th and July 3rd.

I put them on the bottom of the fridge because I like bagging meat before freezing it and I didn't have the bags.
    I eventually forgot about it and started to bag them tonight. The first 2 packages seemed fine and they were the June 28 ones.

I get to the last package, the one that was dated July 3rd and was on the very bottom.. It slightly smelled.. I first thought my dog farted or the cat ****.. then I realized it was the chicken..so obviously that got thrown away.

I don't get it. My fridge is kept more on the cold side. They were only in the fridge for about 4 days. I bought them at night, they didn't sit in humidity on the way home or anything.. And they didn't even hit the sell by date yet..

Also it was the first time I ever bought drumsticks so I never noticed.. Is it normal for the skin on the end of the bone to be a yellowish color? The rest of it was normal colored...

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: What's the longest you should leave chicken in the fridge? Cause mine went bad..

Originally posted by No0b
    I bought a few packages of drunksticks on Thursday the 24th.
    The Sell By date was June 28th and July 3rd.

I put them on the bottom of the fridge because I like bagging meat before freezing it and I didn't have the bags.
    I eventually forgot about it and started to bag them tonight. The first 2 packages seemed fine and they were the June 28 ones.

I get to the last package, the one that was dated July 3rd and was on the very bottom.. It slightly smelled.. I first thought my dog farted or the cat ****.. then I realized it was the chicken..so obviously that got thrown away.

I don't get it. My fridge is kept more on the cold side. They were only in the fridge for about 4 days. I bought them at night, they didn't sit in humidity on the way home or anything.. And they didn't even hit the sell by date yet..

Also it was the first time I ever bought drumsticks so I never noticed.. Is it normal for the skin on the end of the bone to be a yellowish color? The rest of it was normal colored...
    I would take the unexpired package back. If I don't cook chicken that day I freeze it. I wouldn't let them sit for more then a day or two uncooked.
    Be accountable

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if they went bad that quickly in your fridge it isn't staying as cold as you think it is and you may need to bleach the inside to get rid of mold and bacteria that may be building up.

chicken should last that long in a cold, clean fridge easily.