Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Underground Lifter KempsterZero's Avatar
    KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by HaZarD26
    You got pretty fat in 10 months...

mmm not realy but thanks for cheering up the situation.

gotheticus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry man but he s right you need to cute. from the pic it looks like ur pecs have turned a little saggy and u need way more definition in your arms! good luck tho and cute.

alex

gotheticus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry man but he s right you need to cute. from the pic it looks like ur pecs have turned a little saggy and u need way more definition in your arms! good luck tho and cute.

alex

viper555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry dude, but you really just packed on a lot of fat. I would say 25%BF if I had to guess.

viper555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know what, since you continually post this and seem to think you're a miracle with your 100lb bulk(a lot of which was fat)go to mybodycomp.com and get your BF% checked and let us know what it is. Maybe the pictures are just making you look all fat and saggy(although I seriously doubt it).

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by gotheticus

alex
    LOL

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had 13 in arms 10 months ago but since then i gained 200 lbs and now have 20 inch arms only at 38% bf too im bulking up to 40%

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had 13 in arms 10 months ago but since then i gained 200 lbs and now have 20 inch arms only at 38% bf too im bulking up to 40%

Underground Lifter KempsterZero's Avatar
    KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by viper555
    You know what, since you continually post this and seem to think you're a miracle with your 100lb bulk(a lot of which was fat)go to mybodycomp.com and get your BF% checked and let us know what it is. Maybe the pictures are just making you look all fat and saggy(although I seriously doubt it).
    ok... here are some updates at my thread "page 3"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...60#post3431760
    Last edited by KempsterZero; 07-01-2004 at 02:29 PM.

Apotheosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb here's an idea!

hey kempster, how bout you stop spamming the boards with this same thread over and over and actually take in some of the comments, all of which are either criticisms on your obscene amount of fat gain, euphemisms for your obscene amount of fat gain, or suggestions to cut/bulk cleaner next time. You ****ed up this time, big deal, find a nice diet (twin peaks carb cycling) and start workin the treadmill. Also, in order for some of the more competent people here to help you out (not me), you should probably post some of ur lifting gains, this may magnify the difference in fat/muscle gain for you to understand.

Don't use anorexia as an excuse either. Or you'll end up lookin like him.
    Attached Images

J4m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude u made another thread n the response was the same from every1, u got fat, just face it dude

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

i would say around 27% body fat from the pics.

CUT, or stay FAT.

flsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a great shirt