Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Blue Belt Beardman JewMasterKrunk's Avatar
    JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Murphy1979 View Post
    you cant get an orgasim? even with skilled G spot stimulations... do all your lovers just suck??? or are your that tough to get off(serious)
    x2 seriously. i think someone needs to show you how its done.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    Ugh..I am an idiot!...help me fix this!
    Why do you feel the need to "fix" anything here? So you stroked his ego a bit more than you wanted. Big deal. Are there ramifications to this that I'm not seeing?
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000) purplenemesis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be offended if any of my ex Girlfriends told me that they only got off twice when we were dating. It shouldn't be uncommon to get a girl off twice in one session. Sounds like you need a man who knows what the hell he is doing.

Currently burning in Hell shivsean's Avatar
    shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think she is looking for permission to continue on with this boy. What else can one read from her post?

As far as her not being able to orgasm I been with women who I had sex with 20 times and she came twice in all 20 sessions, to having sex with the woman I am with now, and she had 4 orgasms our first time, and two of them were from behind and those were her first doggie style orgasms in her life.

So it is not as black and white as "the guy has no idea what he is doing" or "the woman is insecure".
    It's just that D ****, D's short for do what I wanna do
    And that's what I'm gonna do, right here in front of you

And I'll be runnin you and your man straight up out
    And y'all nig-gas aint runnin a fuc-kin thing but your mouth

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ agreed.
    Last girl i was with got off like >10 times in 1 night (multiple sessions), whereas I dated one girl for 4.5yrs, and it happened like a dozen times in that time.

[given, the last girl knew how to do it and could get herself off in like 20sec, it was GREAT!]
    Still workin'

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not seeing what the big deal here is OP.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    shes a woman, everything is overanalyzed, everything is a big deal lol

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Hmm.. Maybe.. You can have sex with him again? And tell him how it sucked so bad and you want to kill yourself..? Or get back at him some how! I know how you feel, The feeling of defeat right? Like, you think he's gonna brag to his friends about you and what not.. I think thats what you're thinking..? LOL

Or you can jus' forget about it.. (if you can) - Maybe you still like him and there's no need for this new dude. Up to you. =/

BLEH BLEH!
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek View Post
    ^^ agreed.
    Last girl i was with got off like >10 times in 1 night (multiple sessions), whereas I dated one girl for 4.5yrs, and it happened like a dozen times in that time.

[given, the last girl knew how to do it and could get herself off in like 20sec, it was GREAT!]
    Agreed. I feel bad if I don't get my current GF off at least twice during sex. She ranges anywhere from 2-4. She did say she orgasms more with me then anyone. She said she would go 10 times and orgasm 2-3 times in that period. Now she says its 2-3 each time.

I don't let it boost my ego. Ive been with a few girls that could hardly ever orgasm. Some girls only orgasm through clit stimulation.

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow I can't imagine having 10 orgasms!
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    shes a woman, everything is overanalyzed, everything is a big deal lol
    LOL...that actually made me laugh

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow I can't imagine having 10 orgasms!
    No, i was saying with other guys she said she would only orgasm 2-3 times out of ten sexual encounters. Now its 2-3 times every time with me.

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok so me and my ex saw one another the other night and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex.. the thing is the sex we had before we broke up SUCKED and he knew it, so I guess the other night he made up for it because it was pretty damn good...but the thing is I promised myself not to let him know he was all that good or his ego would grow..but tonight I opened my mouth too much!! this is what was said tonight about the other night :

HIM: that other night was crazy tho
    ME: yeah I've never sweat that much in my life haha
    HIM: that was def somethin i needed too
    ME: yeah, I didn't think you were that kinky...
    HIM: more then that
    ME: it was def better than the other times
    HIM: maybe the best u ever had lol
    ME: lol well you did a few things nobody has ever done but I didn't orgasm
    ME: I was close though..
    HIM: if i waited u would have
    HIM: have u ever durin sex
    ME: only twice
    ME: or more, I dont remember though

Why'd I have to be so honest and tell him I've only orgasmed TWICE before?! and now he knows that I was close to an orgasm... so he probably thinks he's the best at sex now! since it seems so rare that I orgasm! ......(notice how I tried covering it up with "or more, I don't remember though lol) I'm so pathedic, help me out!

I was going to tell him I've only orgasmed twice with sex, but with oral sex I usually always orgasm..but I didn't..
    2nd post took the words right out of my mouth. GROW THE FUKK UP sweety... wow.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    2nd post took the words right out of my mouth. GROW THE FUKK UP sweety... wow.
    yeah when you read it I seem really immature, but there's reasons why I feel the way I do about it, I'm not out there to hurt his feelings, I just gave him too much credit and he wasn't all that good, even though I do give him credit for introducing me to two new things...next time I'll try my best to use the right words.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Originally Posted by beemrmem3 View Post
    No, i was saying with other guys she said she would only orgasm 2-3 times out of ten sexual encounters. Now its 2-3 times every time with me.
    ooh ok, gotcha

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Op, what do you want fixed? Honestly, I don't get it.

Are you trying to keep him as a bf, as a friends with benefits, etc?

Do you even know what you want? I'm guessing no...

You boosted his ego, but I don't see what you need to fix honestly.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wether it's male or female, we have alot of illogical behavioural patterns that we may not be conscious of. What she wants to fix, is boosting a guy's ego that she no longer has strong ties to. It's not logical, but we all act this way in some form.

Take a man with his girlfriend for example, who he finally says to her he 'loves' her and wants to marry her and he buys her a ring. Then the girl decides that she all of a sudden isn't so attracted to him and decides to leave. Do you think that the guy is so happy that he confessed his true feelings for her and now she's with some other dude? No. He would wish that he never said such serious words to a girl who wasn't going to stick around.

So this is the same situation, again it's not logical, just the way we act. Because this is a female posting, we really pay more attention to the logic of what she is talking about. But almost everyday, guys post threads like this and we don't pay it any mind. It's a double standard, that's all.

-30-
    Last edited by Below 30; 05-29-2007 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Grammar

Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HIM: have u ever durin sex
    ME: only twice
    ME: or more, I dont remember though
    wow....just wow

wow strong rohypnol induced amnesia
    mercury build up from excessive tuna will kill your libido
    http://www.ph.ucla.edu/ehs/student%20hazards/mercury.pdf

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    Op, what do you want fixed? Honestly, I don't get it.

Are you trying to keep him as a bf, as a friends with benefits, etc?

Do you even know what you want? I'm guessing no...

You boosted his ego, but I don't see what you need to fix honestly.
    cause he thinks he was so good that I almost orgasmed, but I wasn't even close...I just said I almost did to make him feel better, but then when he asked me how many times I have during sex before and I said twice...and now I'm sure he thinks he was the best, but it wasn't!

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Originally Posted by Ripped_carnt View Post
    wow....just wow

wow strong rohypnol induced amnesia
    what? no lol.. I only said that cause I wanted to cover it up that it wasn't all that rare that I orgasmed..

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Talking

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    Wether it's male or female, we have alot of illogical behavioural patterns that we may not be conscious of. What she wants to fix, is boosting a guy's ego that she no longer has strong ties to. It's not logical, but we all act this we in some form.

Take a man with his girlfriend for example, who he finally says to her he 'loves' her and wants to marry her and he buys her a ring. Then the girl decides that she all of a sudden isn't so attracted to him decides to leave. Do you think that that guy is so happy that he confessed his true feelings for her and now she's with some other dude? No. He would wish that he never said such serious words to a girl who wasn't going to stick around.

So this is the same situation, again it's not logical, just the way we act. Because this a female posting, we really pay more attention to the logic of what she is talking about. But almost everyday, guys post threads like this and we don't pay it any mind. It's a double standard, that's all.

-30-
    geeze I wish I could word things like that, maybe more people would understand me lol

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhm. never speak to him again? i dunno. wtf you want from this whole situation? so you stroked his ego. it happens. now hes gonna run to the next girl thinking hes stop **** and gonna get humiliated. AWESOME

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    Two points you have to consider:
    1. She's smoking hot
    2. Females are naturally more selective

Those are facts I'm stating (no matching making) so alot of guys be eyeing her and she has to dodge alot of riff-raff, hence the "hard work" for men who want to get with her. Mating is a big game and it's part of the natural order of selection. So guys who have the skills don't complain, they play the game to win.

The guys who lack skills, are usually the ones who complain. Bottom line is, the game will never go away, so men better get used to it.

-30-
    kinetic/virtual reps, for when it finally lets me rep you again

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm sorry if i'm a little thick... but uh, i STILL don't get what the problem is.

I mean, what needs to be fixed? The guy probably feels like a champ.... good for him, I don't see it as a problem.

It just seems like any "problem" here has absolutely no basis in reality. I'm confused.

Angry

well I talked to him tonight and he hardly said anything, the convo was short and he acted cocky...yeah, like I said, I should've never boosted his confidence..

**Outdo Yesterday!**

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow..i just looked at your pics and you've got big legs. How much you squat?
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well I talked to him tonight and he hardly said anything, the convo was short and he acted cocky...yeah, like I said, I should've never boosted his confidence..
    Why not? Please clarify the problem. I cannot figure out why this is bad.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I still don't see why this is a huge problem that you said he was better at sex than he really is. Big deal.

I guess this bothers you because you are female, because this really makes no sense to me as a male. That's the only thing I can make out of this.

Plus, if he is your ex, then why are you and him even talking, much less having sex?

Some sort of female drama? (not a serious question) lol

Your excuse for having sex........."one thing lead to another".....yes, classic female reasoning (not sexist)
    Last edited by ryannath; 05-29-2007 at 10:54 PM.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She wants to keep him under her heel

Dangling the carrot in front of his face

In her conversation with him, she just gave him the carrot.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I still don't see why this is a huge problem that you said he was better at sex than he really is. Big deal.

I guess this bothers you because you are female, because this really makes no sense to me as a male. That's the only thing I can make out of this.

Plus, if he is your ex, then why are you and him even talking, much less having sex?

Some sort of female drama? (not a serious question) lol
    well we are on a "break" (long distance, and we decided to go back out once I move up where he lives) & he mentioned that he needed sex...and well so did I since it's been about 2 months so I went for it even though I knew it would suck...but he must've been watching alot of porn because I was shocked by his performance lol...I was really thinking he was a virgin before..

**Outdo Yesterday!**