Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pump: 6
    Endurance:5
    Strength: 5
    Rating: 7

I used this for the second, and last time today before my back and bi workout. The first time I used it I didn't feel much. This time, I felt the product a little better. I had a decent pump, strength and endurance. How much of these can I attribute to the product..?who knows. But another thing I notced which isn't rated here, is vascularity. This was by far the best aspect of this product, which is why I rated the product a 7 instead of like a 5. Not that I put a whole lot of importance on vascularity, but its kindda cool. Overall a decent product, but I really dont "do" arginine type products.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IrockZ View Post
    just finished my last sample of vasospan, pretty happy, i really dont like drinkin NO pre workout cause i feel like i bloat an ****.. good product, still havnt built up any real resistance to effects.. and the endurance is there as long as i ease into my workouts and dont get over ambitious.. to everyone at neogenix thanks again.. i actually just poppes two velocity pills to wake my ass up we'll see how that goes
    Hope the velocity woke u up.. That stuff kept me awake nicely during my g.fs dance recital haha.

Mike
    ….

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pump: 9
    Endurance: -/9
    Strength: -/9
    Rating: 9

I took a serving of Vasospan today 30 min before my workout. I had a great pump even though todays workout was low reps. My Endurance and Strenght were up as well, but I am not sure if this product helped with that.

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RXrugby View Post
    dont take 4 pills then lol, reduce the amount you take! You have to find how tolerant you are.

If it really gave you that intense of a pump then I definitely need to order this. Nothing gives me pump, I have tried No Xplode, Animal Pump, NO shotgun, Primal N20 is decent, but I will be trying my Vasopan probably tomorrow or sometime this week.
    diff. effects on diff people. i dont get a pump either i have tried 3 things.

Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pump: 5
    Rating:

I took all 4 with 3 Velocity XT and I have to say I was not really impressed. Although I never do get "pumps" I do sometimes notice my veins popping out, but nothing happened today. I had energy and focus but I am pretty sure that was mainly from Velocity XT.

Thanks for the samples Neogenix!
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RXrugby View Post
    Pump: 5
    Rating:

I took all 4 with 3 Velocity XT and I have to say I was not really impressed. Although I never do get "pumps" I do sometimes notice my veins popping out, but nothing happened today. I had energy and focus but I am pretty sure that was mainly from Velocity XT.

Thanks for the samples Neogenix!
    Try the next Vasospan sample without the Velocity. Velocity is a vasopressor and will inhibit the effects of NO.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Pump: 8 - decent pump but I have had better from other products
    2. Endurance: 5 - N/A
    3. Strength: 5- N/A
    4. Rating: 6

Product made my skin itch/burn about 1/2-3/4 into my workout. Almost like I had an allergic reaction to something, but everything was the same except for the addition of this supplement

jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonball is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used mine last week. I was impressed

1. Pump:10
    2. Endurance: 5
    3. Strength: 5
    4. Rating: 10 becuase the pump was so crazy.