Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha I did that once with my boyfriend. We felt so sick after !! You feel like you have to get for your money and also try everything they have. Luckily mine had so sushi and raw salmon but we still had to try almost everything even if some stuff isn't that edible. But the ice cream's good! So you have to try every single ice cream flavor. And then choose your favorite ice cream flavor and go for more of it. And then you're not sure anymore if it was your favorite, so you gotta get more of your 2nd favorite... lol... That was a gross cheat.

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly View Post
    bump

hmmmm.... got my cheat meal tonight, but not sure what to have,
    thinking about chinese buffet followed by a TON of icecream

any suggestions, besides the ice cream, that def. wont change

i know 97LT1 will give me some help, lol
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is it true that it really doesn't matter how much you eat on a cheat meal? That's what my nutritionist and boyfriend told me.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mydreamshape View Post
    Is it true that it really doesn't matter how much you eat on a cheat meal? That's what my nutritionist and boyfriend told me.

...no.

also, strong bump

Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That depends on the meal.
    If you have a serious binge, it will affect your cut. If it's 1000 kcal per cheat meal, then should lose about 2/5 lb less that week. (assuming your cheat meal is max 1 per week)

Take the kcal of the cheat meal, divide it by 7, and that's how much you'll deviate from your daily goal.

Everything is fine in moderation, so if your cheat is moderate, then leave it at that. :P

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was nine years old when this thread was last active.
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------