MomWantsRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine & Whey protein - when to take

I have just purchased creatine. I know that I should take it after weight work, but, if I do a 3 day split with weights M-W-F and cardio T-Th should I take it 5 days, or 3?

How about the Whey Protein shake? M-W-F, or all week?

With what this stuff cost, I don't want to take it when I don't need it, but I also want to maximize the effects, so I don't want to underutilize and get sub par results.

Sandi - Pardon me if this has been asked 1000+ times.... Everyone's a newbie on a forum sometime...

MomWantsRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoops, wrong forum!

Sorry

Sandi

Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure if this was already moved or if you have already found an answer but I'll respond nonetheless.

Creatine (I hope you know) is going to add water weight to you. If you see a five pound or so jump in weight, it's because of the creatine and not because of your diet.

First thing first is the loading period. You need to take creatine 4 servings daily for 5 days for loading. After that, you need one serving per day. On your workout days (and cardio), take half a serving before working out and the other half after you're done. The other two off days, you should still take the one serving (around the same time as your workout time). It's for maintenance.

It may be expensive at certain places but there are various other online stores you can visit to purchase the items much cheaper than say GNC:

www.******************
    www.*****************
    www.************

stayhova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink creatine and whey protein

YOU ASKED ABOUT WHEN TO TAKE CREATINE AND WHEY PROTEIN. 1ST IT DEPENDS ON YOUR BODY, I'M SURE YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOAD CREATINE FOR A WEEK. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO...THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A SUGGESTION.

WHEN I TAKE CREATINE (MIND YOU I'M 320LBS HERE AND SHOWING A LITTLE ABS (HEE hEE) ), I TAKE A WHEY AND CREATINE SHAKE TOGETHER. WHY?? 1ST YOU TAKE CREATINE WITH A LIQUID, THEN YOU TAKE WHEY WITH A LIQUID, JUST COMBINE THE 2 WITH ONE SHOT. MY 1ST SHAKE IS 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE AND 40GRAMS OF WHEY. MY 2ND SHAKE COMES TOWARDS THE END OR AT THE END OF MY WORKOUT(SAME DOSE).

MIND YOU I TAKE 10 GRAMS A DAY FOR MY BODYWEIGHT, YOU ARE PROBALY WHEY (HA HA) LESS THAN ME. ON MY CARDIO DAYS I JUST TAKE 1 DOSE AND THAT'S DURING THE END OF MY CARDIO.

AS FOR YOU I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A DOSE OF 2GRAMS OF CREATINE AND 20GRAMS OF WHEY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, BEFORE YOU EAT BREAKFAST. THEN AFTER YOUR WORKOUT TAKE ANOTHER DOSE OF 2 GRAMS OF CREATINE AND 20 GRAMS OF WHEY. ON YOUR CARDIO DAYS JUST TAKE HALF OF THAT AMOUNT.

AS FOR NOT LOADING, YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO LOAD AS WHEN YOU START TAKING YOUR CREATINE YOU WILL BE "LOADING" IT AFTER AWHILE, BESIDES MOST OF THAT WILL BE PASSED THROUGH AND EXPELLED IN YOUR URINE AND IT'S CHEAPER NOT TO LOAD. YOU STILL GET THE SAME RESPONSE.

WELL I HOPE I HELPED, IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE JUST E-MAIL ME AT Diplomatic_1@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU. GOOD LUCK AND BLESS YOU IN YOU WORKOUT.