LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Doing shift work

hi

I have just started to get everything right (Training,eating,resting) which is really cool and i am reaping the benefits of some hard work.

but i have just landed a job doing shft work (what a pain) my shift is 4 days of 12hour shifts and then 4 days off.

Was wandering if i did a rutine like this on my off days you guys think i will still gain??

Day 1:

Arms

Day 2:

Legs

Day 3:

Chest and Shoulders

Day 4:

Waist

Then 4 days of rest.

I am just scared that 4 days of doing nothing in the gym is too long . All comments appreciated. Thanx
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    comment: work sucks

this will test you to see if you have what it takes to bodybuild even when it may seem unable to do so...

i myself am faced with the same issue... work blows but you gotta do it

Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Org has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    4 days of rest will provide plenty of recovery time, it may prove to be beneficial. Don't forget to work your back in there sometime.
    You ask for our opinions, but does it really make a difference? You've got to work, we all do. Just hit the weights hard those 4 days, then take 4 days of rest, and back to it.
    As I said, 4 days could be good, chances of you plateauing are unlikely, but results may not come as fast as youhope for them to come.

Never say die
    Being Small Sucks, Size Does Matter!!
    Org

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanx guys

I think that you are right ORG there is no way that i could do a 12 hour shift and then try and do a workout afterwards.

i mean its hard enough trying to keep my meals up while working just doing that is an effort (when i bought a whey shake premade into work my boss asked me what it was and and i told him it was a protein shake, he proceeded to laugh and then make some sly comment about steroids, DICK).

I will just have to hit the weights damn hard on those four days!!!!!.

Thanx
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896