nosixpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My journal loosing stomach fat

Hi,

today, i decided to start a new attempt, to lose my stomach fat. I?m a skinny person, i?m 1.80m and weight about 70 kgs, but in the last years i put on some kilos with unfortunately some fat. I like jogging and biking three times a week, but i?m not happy with my body. I don?t know, what?s the best thing to lose my flab on abs. People say, that i?m soo skinny, but especially, when i sit down, i can see a uggly fat roll... Today, i startet to do crunches, maybe it can help a little?? Maybe in the next weeks i can see better result than today. These are my starting pics.....,

I?m glad about every opinion of the readers of my journal.....
    Attached Images

nosixpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anyone tell me, what my body is? A friend of mine says, that is?s about 16 %, i don?t know...

since my last visiting here i run every second day and do some crunches, but i know, that i takes a long time, to see results.. and maybe, someday a small sixpack..

thnks for a bf estimate!

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would suggest a clean bulk than cut.
    There is alot of skinny people walking around with no abs...To see them you need some lean body mass which I believe is your problem.
    You don't have that much fat to lose base on the pictures
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821