Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brooklyn Zoo
    Can you believe people will neg rep you for posting legitimate scientific information about a possible carcinogen? Why do they protect Nutra-Sweet? Does it make them money?
    No, because we argue about real science, instead of conjecture, hearsay, pseudoscience and lies.

I neg rep'd ElMariachi saying that Dr. Mercola was a quack, and he responded in kind by saying
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    **** off, just because you can't argue with proven statistics, whining baby
    So, I'd be curious to know if he'd like to post some studies maybe from the last decade or so or with some new scientific evidence showing that aspartame is really dangerous, and not by a quack doctor who was recently repremanded by the FDA for making false and misleading claims about products he sells.

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, what about Kroger brand calorie free sweetner? Is this any good? I just bought some of this because I couldn't afford Splenda at the moment. The ingredients in this are Dextrose with Maltodextrin, 3.6% Calcium Saccharin (36 mg per packet,) Cream of Tartar, and Calcium Silicate.

What do you guys think about this, is it just as good as the others listed in this thread?

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikotoRocks714
    Hey, what about Kroger brand calorie free sweetner? Is this any good? I just bought some of this because I couldn't afford Splenda at the moment. The ingredients in this are Dextrose with Maltodextrin, 3.6% Calcium Saccharin (36 mg per packet,) Cream of Tartar, and Calcium Silicate.

What do you guys think about this, is it just as good as the others listed in this thread?
    That's just generic Sweetn'Low (saccharin)

ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found a letter from the former FDA investigator right on the FDA's website, now if you still don't beleive this, you have serious issues, or are getting paid to lie to people for saying aspartame is safe:
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dai...emc-000245.txt

Originally Posted by ch2s
    I found a letter from the former FDA investigator right on the FDA's website, now if you still don't beleive this, you have serious issues, or are getting paid to lie to people for saying aspartame is safe:
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dai...emc-000245.txt
    If you would take the time to research what is said and who is saying it before you become a Parrot it might help stop the tide of ignorance.

Betty Martini, who is not a medical professional, believes that there is a conspiracy between the industry creating Aspartame, and the American Food and Drug Administration. She has founded an organization called "Mission Possible International," whose Web site houses an archive of anti-Aspartame literature.
    http://www.media-awareness.ca/englis...g_webpages.cfm

You see, all emails sent to and from the FDA and public record and are posted on their website regardless of fact. Betty Martini, alias, Nancy Markle is a charlaton who runs dorway.com, a fraudulent website based on lies and conjecture.

One of the marvels of the Internet is that as easily as you can receive inaccurate information, you can search for and find accurate information. If consumers were concerned about the alleged aspartame connection with MS, they could check the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation's Internet site for accurate information. David Squillacote, M.D., senior medical advisor of the MS Foundation wrote in his response to the Internet scare, "This series of allegations by Ms. Markle are almost totally without foundation. They are rabidly inaccurate and scandalously misinformative." Fortunately, numerous reliable organizations, Internet sites and publications have refuted this particular epidemic of hysteria and provided additional context for consumers.
    http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...lthscares.html

I have debunked this many times before in the thread, so I suggest you go back and read it from start to finish.

In an effort to keep our members safe and free of UFO conspiracy theories and mindless lies and conjecture I've deleted most of your garbage, ch2s. If you want to make a valid argument, I suggest you visit a very nice website called www.pubmed.com that has peer reviewed scientific journals on it, instead of nonsense spread by people with tinfoil hats.

If you actually have an ounce if sense left in your brain I'll point you to a very informative thread here on the matter with comments by our resident biochemist, str8flexed.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=399431

Enjoy.