user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179144 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Neglected my lower back like CRAZY! Need workouts!

The top of my back is progressing really nicely, I actually love the results I have with it so far. But I noticed that the bottom near my hip area is plain and alittle flabby, I wanna get that defined asap. Someone have any good workout tips or routines. Thanks in advance.

NYBB89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYBB89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlifts, Good Mornings
    F*ck Excuses....Train INSANE

MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Deadlift, GM, Hyperextension, Seated row.
    United States Air Force DEP - BMT 10 Aug 09
    "Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it."

Military PT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109105731

Mizzou Football: 8/30, Home v. Illinois
    Tarheel Basketball: N/A

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    deadlifts, but the flab is flab my man cut-it-out
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldskoolBULK View Post
    deadlifts, but the flab is flab my man cut-it-out
    **** that. Work it out if it's lagging.

Deadlifts, good mornings, and hyperextensions especially. But doing powerlifts in general will strengthen it and work it a bit, especially squats and cleans.
    Deadlift is king