Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

All those who want a bulking section, say I

I will email Ryan Deluca this link soon. As I mentioned in the other thread, this bulking section will be more of a support group. I will have the rough draft the BEAST 1.0 program done (and will work on the physiology articles throughout the year) when it starts. I will help tweak the program and diets for everyone who wishes to follow it. I will have a generic recommended diet, that I think will work well with the routine. This section would then serve as a support group where people could post their logs and receive my help, and hopefully the help of others with their programs. It will be an online personal training service. I will also post my log. This means that everyone who does the program will have this own thread.

Now, here is the catch. This will comsume a TON of my time. But if BB.com is willing to pay me, I will treat this like a job and devote a lot of time to it. Since I will be going to school full time, there is no way I would work a job and do this. So, if you would like to see a:
    Derek Charlebois' Support Group section, say I as well as if you think I should get paid, and if so, how much per week.

Saving Muscle Since 2004 SavesTheMuscle's Avatar
    SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I

About the pay, I'm not good at that stuff. I mean I quit my first job after 3 days =/. But I think if anything, I would definitely be willing to wire over some money to you Derek, even if it is a small amount for me (no job ).

- Bob
    Workout Log:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=5195771#post5195771[/url]

Big Supplment Review: Updated as of 8/1/04
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=32c727bafc0d97038e2f325a8e7a9f20&threadid=295441[/url]

"Sucess is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchhill

Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up I

hell yeah. maybe u shouldve made a poll and after say 48 hours of the poll being up and all the votes are in then u could decide if its the right thing to do.

maybe everyone who needs your help should pay something like 2$ through paypal or something just so we dont feel like we are wasting your time.

i for one would do so and be very gratful for the help and advice i know you would give.

good luck.
    Last edited by Its_PainFuLL; 06-20-2004 at 04:59 AM.

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile I

This would be fun...
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I was more or less thinking of BB.com paying me. If they won't, maybe we could do like a $5 a month thing. We'll see how things work out.

Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would like to see a gaining mass section in general, i don't know about paying for it. but i don't see why bb.com can't add on a little bit of change to my bill
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100)

I

It sounds like a good plan. For pay....what you'd get payed at your other job. Not by hour but a certain amount each day, each day that you keep records and put it in the program.

wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I

I

I

I

Pay - I'd say that depends on hours.

Nick.
    Dreamer bulk progress: 75.1kg/165lbs 21st Jan 2018 > 94.7kg/208.8lbs 14th September 2018

wildturkey's going to do a powerlifting comp in a misc shirt thread - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175560231

Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would gladly participate. how long would the section last? until your done bulking? and $200 a week sounds reasonable to me.

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I

as far as pay, if you're planning on putting alot of time and effort into the section, you should definitely get paid. The amount would obviously depend on just how intricate the section is, and how many hours you spend working on it. I would definitely love to see a Derek Charlebois bulking section though

Sammich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Absotively positutely. PAY HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES!

btw it's "aye"

Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Have been an observer of the message boards for quite some time, and feel as if I know A lot of the common members even though I don't participate in any threads. I believe there are a good amount of people out there who also Read and Don't post often at all.

I have been a Charlebois fan for a long time, and tracking your progress helps me in many ways. I am definately down with a Bulking Section.....I have no idea about price but BB.com paying you would be a good idea. Paypal sounds interesting but I dont know how that would work.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BB.com should pay ya bro
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

boffo234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good idea.
    Steve

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm all for the bulking section. I don't know about individuals paying to see it, but I agree bb.com should pay you. I'd like to see part of my supp bill going towards your bulking section. Is this enough people yet? Keep posting every1. We gotta make this happen.

Chuckles
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

derekc4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yeah
    If you call that a flame, you better take your ass on to the Blue's Clues Fitness Forum before someone says something to really upset you. Ichi the Killer

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    I

yea i'd like this section

for the pay.. i hae no idea, depends how much time derek puts into it and how helpful etc...
    LIFES A GARDEN, DIG IT

I deadlifted 475 yesterday, WAY TO GO IDAHO

Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveo31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good to me...
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi

iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most def.

Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

I'll bump this for you bro!!!
    I say the man get paid....But maybe they put you under contract to exclusively use their supps??
    Kind of a base pay plus sponsorship and supps. Could be worth it for you definitely
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V5RED [/i]
    [B]lets say ronnie is a pepperoni and sausage pizza

The crust is thick and firm, not too soft not too hard, just right to chew the cheese is thick and gooey but not sloppy and no oil pools the pepperonis and sausage bits are perfectly evenly spaced out and taste great the sauce is full of flavor and a perfect blend of tomato and spices
    but, covering the middle of the pizza in a circle that takes up half the pizza
    is a giant turd. Will you eat the pizza? or will you pick a pizza that has everything together even tho its not as amazing as the first pizza, because unlike the first pizza it has no turd on it
    a distended gut on an otherwise amazing phisique is like a giant turd on an otherwise perfect pizza [/B][/QUOTE]

BobAtRowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'm down

Like I said in my email to you Derek. It'd be a shame if you didn't continue to share your knowledge with the bb.com folks. I think they should either hook you up with supps for bulking, or some sort of pay. Especially if your posting detailed routines, meal plans, commentary on how things are going, etc.

I'd do the paypal thing if it winds up going that route.

N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I,

Pay? Who knows? Whatever it costs to have someone who actually knows whats going on to have a voice.

NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I, and I think you should get paid an amount that makes everything worth your while. I would love to have a bulking section to follow as would a ton of other people.

Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarantula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That would be the shiznit, u should get paid for hours your on, thats what i thinks, pay by the hour!
    Really, thats what that does?

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that would be too hard to track.

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Great Idea!!
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

Abercombsta05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This would be so cool....I am a huge fan of Derek.
    Hopefully BB.com will pay.
    I am 17, dont have a job and there for have no money.
    Hopefully this works out.

Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zen_Lifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I, as for pay, 200 a week seems a little steep at say $10 an hour that would mean he would be payed for 3 hours of work for 7 days a week. I would say $100/week would be adequate for this amount of work.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I, last year was great watchin you go through your bulking session, it was very detailed and i thought it was very informative. believe it or not i actually learned alot from it and it was the main reason i started MAX OT
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

AKA "The Ntimid8tor" superman101's Avatar
    superman101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The pay would be dependant upon how much time you spent working on the board and how many visitors that you had. Its just like a broadcast on T.V.

You couldnt pay by the hour because your hours would be so irregular, but per week would be a better idea.
    Current Nutrition- Carb Cycling
    Current Training- TP-PT ( Tri-Phase Progressive Training)

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com./showthread.php?s=&threadid=283314

My OLD Training Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255073

The obstacle is the path.