kensai03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECY stack with syntax nitrous yay or nay!

Right about now it's getting to the point in time where I wanna have hot girls washing their panties on my 6 pac. However due to my high intensity training and nutrition I have concieled it (somewhat.. more like a 2pac now lol). I have gone from 142 lbs to 174 in the past 6-8 months (no it's not bull****.. only 10 of those pounds are pounds i had to earn, the rest was just going back to my 'normal' weight)

To gain those 10 or so pounds or whatever i've used Syntax nitrous. I'm very happy with it and i'm getting bigger and bigger with it. However, i wanna spend about 1 month to maybe 5-6 weeks in fat burning mode;HOWEVER, i do NOT wanna loose any muscle, just the fat.

I'm geting a ECY stack this week and i'm wondering if it's even worth it to stay on the nitrous, or if i should do both? I'm mostly curious about what you suggest i do to get the lowest body fat percentage while keeping as much muscle as possible within one month.

PS. if you have any good runing/dieting schedules to loose tons of fat rly rly fast and they worked for you dont be shy

Thanks to all who reply in advance

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO you shouldn't use the 2 together. Ephedra is a vasoconstricter where Nitrous is a vasodilator.
    Do or Die