island warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A little different type of supplement question

Alright bros,

My dilemma is a little different now than what most people would expect to be asked at a bodybulding board... this has a little bit more to do with mind building.

This coming Thursday I have a very huge test coming up that I haven't been able to study for due to a close family friend being in the ER and me spending a lot of time in the hospital.

I have about 5 1/2 chapters of human physiology to study, between now and thursday, and I wanted to see if any of you folks have any tips or suggestions of what to take to increase focus and concentration.

I really won't be able to get my hands on adarol or strettera anytime soon so I was wondering if anyone had any over the counter recommendations.

Thanks in advance for any insights offered.

the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ALCAR
    L-Tyrosine
    Piracetam

All good options IMO

island warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excuse my ignorance, but can any of these products be purchased at a local pharmacy or a GNC?

Also would you recommend a combination of these, or just one or the other?

stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alcar, piracetam, and a choline source IMO. unfortunately, no u cant get PIR (the active one IMO) locally.

but, and i kindof feel like a dick saying this cause i just pimped it in another thread, rhodia rosea is good for times of stress and has nootropic effects and u can get it in GNC.

some people mention using ephedrine for nootropic effects.

caffine is the obvious one.