Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Patrick Arnold
    Come to think of it, so do the Japs!!!

Hmmm......
    True enough, but Japanese tourists are generally more polite.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    Not to point the finger, but when I do the sum of your buddies, it doesn't reflect well on you either. You do the math. If we were all judged by our friends, you would be persona non grata here.

And i still don't see what it has to do with the discussion ...
    You're very alone in that opinion, but it's really not relevant to this discussion.

As noted above, someone asked where Bill's quote (which helped feed the THG frenzy) came from since it wasn't in his book. It was pointed out that he's fed Shaun information in the past.

So, you're correct that it's irrelevant to the overall discussion, but there's nothing wrong with addressing the question.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This just in...

As if they could, they're taking this big brother thing a little too far as it is, i'm guessing they draw the line at taking parts of your body. I've been using specific salt solutions to increase the effect of IGF injections and keep them local, with amazing success. its almost worth what you pay for it now.

Since the technique you speak of is post-natal, how permanent is it though ?

lasts as long as it takes for the muscle cells to die off an be replaced by others which is a few years

brucekneller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people don't consider you to be a person Mike.
    And as far as the industry goes, most people in it hate you.
    Not customers and maybe in your eyes that is all that matters.
    But every company you have had dealings with (other than Designer Supps...but as soon as you **** Matt over once like you have ****ed over EVERY other person you have entered into a biz deal with he'll probably be right behind me wanting to knock your teeth into your pancreas) or a run in with *HATES* you and to be frank, and I don't derive any pleasure in saying this, many of them wish you'd have a serious occupational accident or take long walk off a short pier. I've never seen a person in the industry get so many fellow people in the industry hate him as fast as you. You should get an award or something for it, Mike.

So your points are moot because they're BS crap just made to perpetuate this thread and funnel the points away from Pat (whom I hear your relationship has cooled with quite a bit since you started selling 6-OXO and phenibut powder...seems you like to bite the hand that feeds you Mike) and his double standards.

Anyhow...

Olympia it is then. And if Mr. Dark can point me in the direction of a suitable gym in the greater Vegas area, I'd gladly do this and if any money was raised donated it to a worthy charity like the American Cancer Society or some charity that works with homeless kids or whatever.

So what do you say Mikey? I know you're scared of getting that ugly mug knocked into the stratosphere but wouldn't you risk it for charity? I'll even let YOU pick the charity Mike. As long as the charity isn't your own pockets which is something I suspect you'd try to do seeing how your weasel business tactics usually fall in that direction ethically anyhow. OK, just to make you feel better and safer since I outweight your sorry 135 pound ass by close to 100 pounds now, we'll use say...12 ounce gloves so you don't get too hurt (other than your pride perhaps...but nothing permanent).

I say 5 rounds, 2 minutes each. That's 10 minutes like I asked for :-)

What do you say Mikey? Show the world you are a man and not the weasel I (and so many others in the industry) have started taking to calling you.

You can e-mail me, I am not going to have access to Explorer after today for a few days so I can't check this thread but I can check e-mails with Outlook.

I'll wait to hear from you Mikey.

BK

Originally posted by ********
    Rather than address any real points, you simply boil down to this? I guess it is you at your best. You can't argue anything that I've said, so instead you want to fight? You are to funny Bruce. The fight wouldn't be fair, if you brought all those multiple personalities I wouldn't know which one to hit first.

I was just there this past weekend. I'll be at the bodyrock, USA's, Show of Strength, Supply Side and the Olympia. It usually helps your future job status to start fights with people in the industry.

People of Japanese origin to not like being called Japs. Neither do wealthy American Jewish women. Your sensitive side is showing again, Patrick.

BK

Come to think of it, so do the Japs!!!

Hmmm......

Re: hey

DFW Assault Crew and CLC would be on my side of this argument friend.

We go back, way back to old school days.

BK

Originally posted by billycarp
    where is CLC when you need him?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by bruce*******
    DFW Assault Crew and CLC would be on my side of this argument friend.

We go back, way back to old school days.

BK

Chris and I were quite close. Until he went a little psycho. I hope he is doin better

Mike, you hate me, why would you be concerned with my future job status in the industry Mike? I'm curious about this comment of yours. I mean, you seem to think (delusions of grandeur) that you're the reason I got sacked from MD so obviously you really don't have concerns for my "future job status"...but then this comment.

A little scared are ya Mikey?

You know, I've had the crap kicked out of me in several bar brawls when I was in my early 20's. Usually, I found that when Iwas really afraid and got into a bar fight, that's when I got my ass kicked the worst. However, the converse is also quite true, when I was so angry that I saw nothing but red and fear was non-existant, it was usually the other guy who ended up in the local ER. I'm sure Dark can get into the whole psychological aspect of all this and the reasons behind it.

Just my thoughts Mike. Olympia...first show I can get to you'll be at. We'll chat there, OK? You're not going to try to 'weasel' out on me are you, Mikey?

I'll either be at the Gaspari or KS booth or both. Or do I need to come looking for you Mike?

Send me an e-mail when you have time. We can set this up for sure.

And oh yeah, thanks for "looking out for my future employment possibilities" Mike.

BK

Originally posted by ********
    It usually helps your future job status to start fights with people in the industry.

Originally posted by bruce*******
    Mike, you hate me, why would you be concerned with my future job status in the industry Mike? I'm curious about this comment of yours. I mean, you seem to think (delusions of grandeur) that you're the reason I got sacked from MD so obviously you really don't have concerns for my "future job status"...but then this comment.

A little scared are ya Mikey?

You know, I've had the crap kicked out of me in several bar brawls when I was in my early 20's. Usually, I found that when Iwas really afraid and got into a bar fight, that's when I got my ass kicked the worst. However, the converse is also quite true, when I was so angry that I saw nothing but red and fear was non-existant, it was usually the other guy who ended up in the local ER. I'm sure Dark can get into the whole psychological aspect of all this and the reasons behind it.

why are you getting into so many fights? you must be as offensive and annoying in person as you are on the net

I haven't gotten into a fight in 15 years or so. I have stared people down (who are usually drunk and obnoxious) but no fights. I had my nose punched by one of a group of crack dealers about 10 years ago, but i was not even aware of it until i started tasting blood. It was pretty weird, I think i was a little drunk

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people don't consider you to be a person Mike.
    And as far as the industry goes, most people in it hate you.

Yawn.....I'm glad you are so in touch with the industry. The only people you deal with are small companies such as gaspari and kilosports. Of course they don't like me. Name any MAJOR company that does over 5 million a year that doesn't like me. It must be all your "insider" information you are going off of.

But every company you have had dealings with (other than Designer Supps...but as soon as you **** Matt over once like you have ****ed over EVERY other person you have entered into a biz deal with he'll probably be right behind me wanting to knock your teeth into your pancreas) or a run in with *HATES* you and to be frank, and I don't derive any pleasure in saying this, many of them wish you'd have a serious occupational accident or take long walk off a short pier. I've never seen a person in the industry get so many fellow people in the industry hate him as fast as you. You should get an award or something for it, Mike.
    hhahahahaahah you are so funny. You have zero proof of anything you say. Notice you mention no names. Name a single company, please. Especially one that isn't majored in PH, that has any issues with me whatsoever.

So your points are moot because they're BS crap just made to perpetuate this thread and funnel the points away from Pat (whom I hear your relationship has cooled with quite a bit since you started selling 6-OXO and phenibut powder...seems you like to bite the hand that feeds you Mike) and his double standards.
    Hey dumb****, ever wonder where I was buying the 6oxo powder from?

So what do you say Mikey? I know you're scared of getting that ugly mug knocked into the stratosphere but wouldn't you risk it for charity? I'll even let YOU pick the charity Mike. As long as the charity isn't your own pockets which is something I suspect you'd try to do seeing how your weasel business tactics usually fall in that direction ethically anyhow. OK, just to make you feel better and safer since I outweight your sorry 135 pound ass by close to 100 pounds now, we'll use say...12 ounce gloves so you don't get too hurt (other than your pride perhaps...but nothing permanent).
    Bruce/Brock or whatever you what your name to be this week, I will never change my plans because some internet psycho says he is going to show up and "bash my teeth in". If this is something you want to do, I obviously can't control your actions. If you show up, you show up and we'll deal with it from there. The more you type, the more you hurt yourself, so I could care less.

What do you say Mikey? Show the world you are a man and not the weasel I (and so many others in the industry) have started taking to calling you.
    Like I said, name 1 person who thinks I'm a weasel. Why don't you call Europa Sports and ask them what they think of me.

You can e-mail me, I am not going to have access to Explorer after today for a few days so I can't check this thread but I can check e-mails with Outlook.
    Ahhh, time for therapy I assume. We all know the reason you want to fight me. It takes nothing more than a previous search of the threads. You've ass****ed yourself on numerous topics and I didn't let you get away from it. You've told so many lies that I think you have started to believe them as truth. It is really quite amazing. Luckily with message boards, all things are saved and it is easy to see where you would state one thing (on mindandmuslce) and then come here and state another.

A perfect example was when you said I sent your methylDien to patrick for testing when it was obviously you. Where in the hell you came up with that one, I have no idea. There are countless post of you saying this. You went crazy a long time ago, but I do enjoy watching it.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys, argue all you want, but i'm gonna have to ask you both to keep it a little more civil, or I may have to close this thread, and I don't want to, cause its been rather easy-going and fun.

Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never understood how chicks could be into soap operas and **** like that. Now I think I finally have some idea....

Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well looking through my PDR i see quite a few capsules.

There really there is no preferred form that i can see, but....

soft gelatin capsules are the most reliable because you know that the capsule will always dissolve very quickly and release the contents within the stomach

tablets OTOH have to be tested for dissolution to make sure they break up well in the GI tract. OTOH, they have to be hard and tough enough not to break apart and chip etc. during production, shipping, and rough handling. you are balancing two opposing things here

Do you think every supp company does this dissolution test on their tablets? Do you think they do hardness test, and friability tests on their tablets? I doubt it

capsules are always the safest bet. And they are easy to swallow

Go capusles! F*ck *******!
    I hate to bring up a dead issue. While Big Cat makes a good point, I don't think many supp. companies would do the dissolution test. Particularly with the high rate at which they're pumping out the new methyls. Someone crapped out an intact Oxavar tab (Ahem!). Which makes it pretty much worthless, regardless of the contents of the tab.

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, argue all you want, but i'm gonna have to ask you both to keep it a little more civil, or I may have to close this thread, and I don't want to, cause its been rather easy-going and fun.
    BIGCAT, I think I sent you a pm long ago about making Strongman Videos Thread a sticky in the powerlifting section. Can you please take a look?
    [url]www.bodybuilding-fitness.de[/url]

Bavarian Iron

It does not amaze me that I won. It amazes me that I won effortlessly.

DONT PM ME. ASK IN THREAD(UNLESS IMPORTANT)

Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Sparks
    I understand, my fault for taking that in the wrong way and responding in such a childish manner. My apologies.

Btw, it's nice to see someone able to respond in a mature manner on the boards these days.
    Thank you for the response. Yeah, we can still have mature, civil discussions.

Originally posted by Pridg01
    BIGCAT, I think I sent you a pm long ago about making Strongman Videos Thread a sticky in the powerlifting section. Can you please take a look?
    Sorry about that man, I get so many mails and PM's I don't always get to read them all, but resend it and I will post it on the mod board for consideration.

Is anyone else wondering how all these guys manage to avoid each other at conventions?

Originally posted by Ragnarok
    I hate to bring up a dead issue. While Big Cat makes a good point, I don't think many supp. companies would do the dissolution test. Particularly with the high rate at which they're pumping out the new methyls. Someone crapped out an intact Oxavar tab (Ahem!). Which makes it pretty much worthless, regardless of the contents of the tab.
    Then again is there anything that supp companies do that they should do ?

Is anyone else wondering how all these guys manage to avoid each other at conventions?
    They duck behind the booth when they see the other, and contract pro's to be at their booth to make it look like they have protection

someone actually passed an intact oxavar tablet in their feces?

you see? that would never happen with a capsule!

******* has never shown up at a trade show. mike and i see each other and hang out at the shows all the time. there are some others y'all know that i run into too. some i talk to, some i shoot spitballs at

Then again is there anything that supp companies do that they should do ?

If you are ever in Illinois come visit our place and you will see things done the way they are supposed to be done

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only person anyone has a problem with is Bruce. He'll jump off the edge pretty easy, just show it to him. If you notice, all I said was that someone from MD called me and he went nuts saying there is no way that would happen. As the only thing important in the world of brock/bruceville is bruce himself.

To my knowledge he hasn't been at a major trade show in years. Then again, he did work for biotest, which never sends real company people to the shows. Of course, I have no idea what the dude looks like. He could have been at them and nobody knew.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

They duck behind the booth when they see the other, and contract pro's to be at their booth to make it look like they have protection

Mike hides inside his big green bull when trouble comes around

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about that man, I get so many mails and PM's I don't always get to read them all, but resend it and I will post it on the mod board for consideration.
    Pm sent. Thanks man.
    [url]www.bodybuilding-fitness.de[/url]

Bavarian Iron

It does not amaze me that I won. It amazes me that I won effortlessly.

DONT PM ME. ASK IN THREAD(UNLESS IMPORTANT)

Yes, they did, and I can't help but laugh:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=oxavar

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)

I guess it would depend on the coating or binders. I knew a guy once who rented port-o-lets, and said there were hundreds of completely intact vitamin tablets in the strainer. I know some tablets dissolve almost too fast. The ones I am most leary of are the ones that have an acid resistant coating to insure breakdown in the intestine. Given a choice, I always stick with capsules.
    ADMIN@ Sons of Iron
    ADMIN@ MuscleforumUSA
    SUPERMOD@ Anabolic-Enhancement
    SUPERMOD@ MassMonsterz

Originally posted by John Benz
    I guess it would depend on the coating or binders. I knew a guy once who rented port-o-lets, and said there were hundreds of completely intact vitamin tablets in the strainer.

Mmmm....

I wondered why these Port-o-Pharm vitamins were so cheap. And I thought brown was an odd color choice too.

Uncle Oli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are ever in Illinois come visit our place and you will see things done the way they are supposed to be done

hell yeah and whenever you are in Antwerp you have to come to our gym, you wouldn't believe what you'll see there!
    We have the greatest acknowledgement in the whole world!!
    Don't pale deaths!
    We also don't deadt pales!

Originally posted by Uncle Oli
    hell yeah and whenever you are in Antwerp you have to come to our gym, you wouldn't believe what you'll see there!
    We have the greatest acknowledgement in the whole world!!

Gotta wonder what the guys are like in a place called Antwerp

Ant

Twerp