Matuge_32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My diet~ current results, and goals. critique plz

This is my story, and my thoughts may seem a bit spread out. I tend to have a lot on my mind when writing stuff.

175 lbs 6"0, my current state of definition is on my body space

I have been in and out the gym for 5-6 years. I played high school football and lifted according to our routine week to week. Cutting myself short sometimes cheating myself and not realizing the purpose and benefits of what I was doing at the time. After football ended late senior year I got back into a moderate shape and quit again a month later.

After 1 1/2 years of college I decided it was time to get back on track. I found myself reading BB.com 30min-1 hr a day for a few months while lifting daily. I absorbed as much information as I could and pushed myself moderately hard on my bulk with as little as I knew at the time. I managed to accomplish a pretty lean bulk which lasted about 2 months. The gains put me from 190 to about 200lbs.

After I finished my bulk and with a new enlightment into the world of cutting and lifting I started my first cutting diet. Keto was my first choice of diets, I had experimented with it before and was semi knowledgable on the topic. I did a solid keto diet for 1 month and lost 20 pounds in that month averaging 5 lbs/per week. I was highly satisfied with these loses at the time finding my accomplishment very refreshing.

I started a new diet for a few weeks balanced it out and tweaked it. I have since lost another 5 lbs but this 5 lbs took me 2-3 weeks to take off and the weight seems to fluctuate back and forth from week to week. I have been noticing a greater amount of definition as well which I am thinking have been some lean gains from extra hard work in the gym. Now for the last 4-5 months I have been lifting 5 days a week. 1-3 hrs a day depending on what muscle group I am focusing on for the day. My routine starts on monday and ends on friday. It is 3 muscle group a day routine. abs everyday 2 stations at least and I hit chest and legs twice a week.

For my initial fat losses I did HIIT program I found on bb.com. I stopped last week after moving home from college and a change of environment and loss of my running partner. I don't feel this will cripple my fat loss but I feel it will slow it down some. So I plan on starting to do elliptical 45 min on a interval intensity setting 3-4 days a weeks starting shortly.

I Drink 1 gallon of water at least every day.
    My Current Diet:8-9am
    Breakfast/Prework out
    4 egg whites 1 egg yellow 280 calories,24g protein (may be different depending on Nutrition of egg whites only those numbers are based of 4 entire eggs)
    2 TBSP milled flax seed 50 calories
    1 TBSP Natural Peanut butter 105 calories 4g protein
    1 Scoop Gladiator protein w/ water 90 Calories 22g protein
    1/2 cup (dry) old fashion oatmeal 150 calories 5g protein
    1 tsp Flaxseed oil
    1/4 tsp Taurine
    1/4 tsp Arganine
    750 mg Glutamine (more glutamine in protein shake also)
    Totals 575 calories 54g protein

Post workout/11-12
    1/2 sized milky way (nutrition unavailable) 32 total carbs 32g sugar
    2 Scoops Gladiator Protein w/ Water 180 Calories 45g Protein
    2 Piece Multigrain Wheat Bread 210 calories 44 total carbs 8grams sugar
    1 TBSP Natural Peanut butter 105 calories 4g protein 2g sugar
    1500mg L-glutamine
    Totals 495+(milkyway) 49g protein 42g sugar

2-3pm
    8 oz Boneless Skinless chicken 240 calories 44g Protein
    2 Piece Multigrain Wheat Bread 210 calories 44 total carbs 8grams sugar
    Totals 450 Calories 44g Protein 44 total carbs 8grams sugar

5-6pm
    1 Can Tuna 150 calories 27g Protein
    1/6 Diced cucumber Slim to none everything
    1 TBSP Light Miracle Whip 20 Calories
    Totals 170 Calories 27g Protein

8-9
    1 Scoop Gladiator protein w/ water 90 Calories 22g protein
    4oz Fat Free Milk 45 Calories 6g sugar 4g protein
    1 TSP Flaxseed Oil
    Totals 135 Calories 26g Protein 6g sugar
    Totals 575 calories 54g protein
    Totals 495+(milkyway) 49g protein 42g sugar
    Totals 450 Calories 44g Protein carbs 8g sugar
    Totals 170 Calories 27g Protein
    Totals 135 Calories 26g Protein total Carbs 6 6g sugar
    Grand Total: 1825 Calories 200g protein 56g Sugar
    These totals vary by anywhere from 200-500 calories and im looking at about 100-150g carbs a day

I get a Decent bit of saturated fats from my PB and other sources, I know I didn't list the nutrition of them but know that I am taking in 5-15g sat fats daily along with poly fats along with most of my carbohydrate meals. I snack every now and then with 10 calorie sugar free jello and other sugar low calorie snacks.

I also know that I am not utilizing the full amount of protein for breakfast and post work out. Those proteins I take in as a precaution along with the important carbs and fats that I need for those meals as well. I try very hard to stay as Strict as possible to my diet. Time to time my diet can vary I might eat my tuna twice one day instead of my chicken or I might eat the chicken twice depending on whats on hand. I also Take a cheat meal or 2 on my weekends nothing outrageous like this weekend a bran muffin, a cookie or 2, and a steak.

My progress has slowed but I will continue to plug away, and soon I will be adding my cardio back into my diet. I also take caffeine pills 1-2 times a day once before my work out and sometimes 1 a bit passed noon.

Please let me know what you think of my diet, where you feel I can make positive adjustments and enjoy the write up. If you have any questions Id be glad to enlight anyone on the reasoning behind certain meals etc.

Mateusz Dabrowski
    Last edited by Matuge_32; 05-23-2007 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Addition

to the top? critique plz.

last shameful bump, hopefully some one can give me some sort of feedback. IT would be most definately appreciated.

tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just saw your avatar, very nice progress!