Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

the alpha male thing doesn't work

instead of getting girls who tell me i'm a nice guy, they just stop talking to me all together

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it takes a while to get it right. it's not about being a dick, it's about being unafraid, and respecting yourself. having charisma and presence, so when you walk into a room, people notice you and respond. it's about not fading into the background

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like you're just an *******

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    being alpha is being confident and unafraid
    not the biggest ******* so that everybody is afraid of you
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just be yourself

If your not comfortable in some sits then you probably will just wont socialize much...

Find places and sits where you are comfortable and then just learn to ask people questions...

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They might tell you that your a nice guy, but they wont **** you

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    boo hoo alpha doesn't work wah wah. Being "aplha" doesn't mean forcing yourself to be a dick. Either you have the confidence/swagger to pull it off or you dont. Get some real confidence then try that stuff.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    being alpha is just another way of acting like a man and that requires balance. Its hard to know when you should let something go and laugh and when you should draw the line but its important you keep trying until you find what works.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's because you're not an alpha male yet.

Just keep practicing, it sometimes takes years to master depending on how much of a nerd you were when you started.

The important thing is to NOT give up because of a few mistakes, just tweak your attitude and approaches based on what you learn, and remember that it's not in black and white. You don't get girls by being a suck up, and you don't get girls by being stuck up, either.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude fcuk the alpha male ****,

why not just be a 'real man' and tap into you're male energy instead of following all those stupid PUA strategies.

in order to be a man you have to do what a real man does:

a real man actively seeks out his passions and desires. a real man strives for success in every aspect of you're life. NOT JUST WOMEN! getting women, is a mans training ground.

that's one BIG FLAW about the PUA community. They over analyze the basics for the nerds so that they could put these women on the pssuy pedistol..

the bastards are making money and teaching men to bait and switch, so that when the women find out that the guy is a real faaggot putting on some fake "alpha male" mask she's going to ditch the guy for a "REAL MAN."

Get on the right path guys...Girls will come if you just tap into mother nature.

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TaZ88XXL View Post

why not just be a 'real man' and tap into you're male energy instead of following all those stupid PUA strategies.

in order to be a man you have to do what a real man does:

a real man actively seeks out his passions and desires. a real man strives for success in every aspect of you're life. NOT JUST WOMEN! getting women, is a mans training ground.

that's one BIG FLAW about the PUA community. They over analyze the basics for the nerds so that they could put these women on the pssuy pedistol..

the bastards are making money and teaching men to bait and switch, so that when the women find out that the guy is a real faaggot putting on some fake "alpha male" mask she's going to ditch the guy for a "REAL MAN."

Get on the right path guys...Girls will come if you just tap into mother nature.
    An alpha male IS a real man.

TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd View Post
    An alpha male IS a real man.
    No it's not.

In this case, I see a lot of people using "alpha male" as someone who is
    big and buff (spartan + mike tyson) and can get any girl he wants.

And where do people get this IDEA?? the PUA community. They sell guys a lot of sh!t telling them to act like this or say that or do this..so that you could be an "alpha male." I mean comon now, in every scenario there's going to be someone who is bigger and buffer and can steal your chick.

Do you realize that the people that come to the internet for answers on "how to get a girls" is a very small percentage. While the rest of the world out there is getting laid. I **** you not I've seen a lot of symps get laid.

A real man on the other hand, doesn't put women on the pedistol. He understands that men have been ****ing women since the begining of time. A real man does not need a women to validate himself. A real man, knows what he wants in life, and will get it one way or another.

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Horus Ra View Post
    instead of getting girls who tell me i'm a nice guy, they just stop talking to me all together
    Welcome in the real world dude....

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That right there is where the problem does start and then the term 'Alpha' gets dragged through the dirt. I like the term Alpha, it's a nice sum-up of the main qualities men should have to be successful in life. It's the commercial publishing industry that over-exaggerates certain points and then amateurs go out there and make girls laugh at them.

They tell people they were being 'Alpha', then people associate 'Alpha' with how that amateur acted and the bad reputation follows a term that was used to describe the wrong type of person. Plus, saying that being 'Alpha' doesn't work, is like saying that being a sniper didn't get you an accurate shot. If you aren't skilled at being a sniper, you won't hit many targets. So don't blame the field of sniping or Alpha males, get proper skills.

-30-

No it's not.

In this case, I see a lot of people using "alpha male" as someone who is
    big and buff (spartan + mike tyson) and can get any girl he wants.
    Can you prove this?

The PUA community has never considered that to be an alpha male.

And where do people get this IDEA?? the PUA community.
    Nope. Unless you can prove that it's what they think.

They sell guys a lot of sh!t telling them to act like this or say that or do this..so that you could be an "alpha male." I mean comon now, in every scenario there's going to be someone who is bigger and buffer and can steal your chick.

Do you realize that the people that come to the internet for answers on "how to get a girls" is a very small percentage. While the rest of the world out there is getting laid. I **** you not I've seen a lot of symps get laid.

A real man on the other hand, doesn't put women on the pedistol. He understands that men have been ****ing women since the begining of time. A real man does not need a women to validate himself. A real man, knows what he wants in life, and will get it one way or another.
    Um, thanks for that, captain obvious.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)

sticky this. that sauce head fool should be banned. being an alpha male comes from experiencing life, not by applying other peoples techniques which causes you to adopt another persona. you've gotta go out and do what you can to build relationships, and live life.
    Glorious PC master race

Originally Posted by Jay Rawd View Post
    Can you prove this?

The PUA community has never considered that to be an alpha male.

Nope. Unless you can prove that it's what they think.

Um, thanks for that, captain obvious.

Proof? psssh...thats another reason they need proof. Proof and forumlas to prove some new idea will get a girl, or proof and examples that buying the new book will get you chicks. hence, over analyzing it. its not that hard guys. get out of you're head. be your "OWN SELF."

Get real Jay Rawd, "Stop looking for what you never seem to find It ain't what you think you got to read between the lines"

i know a lot of people will bash on me for going against some of the PUA artist out there. Some of them are great, don't get me wrong. But what happens when the girl does something new to you and you don't know how to act? Are you going to get your hand written formula notes out and review it a little?

realize that the PUA isn't something new , most of that **** has been stolen out of old ass books from the past, just re-worded it so that nerds can understand it in a scientific level. i **** you not.

the cocky and funny **** was stolen from P.I.M.P.s back in the day who called it "****tin on a bitch."

I'll tell you a lot more ****, but I dont need to prove a point here. I'm just try'n to wake a few people up.

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem with being the strong silent type is if you are too silent some girls think theres something wrong with you, your arrogant or you don't like them.

Just be yourself. If they don't like you for who you are fuk em. Friend of mine is a complete poofter and lots of people (blokes ) think he is complete pratt who won't shut up but girls love him and he always has a different burd. He's not that handsome either in my view and doens't know what a gym is.Confidence is what he has.....
    I bang trannies.

Spartan#169- Spear Master XZionX's Avatar
    XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XZionX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Know when to shutup and know when to talk.
    Don't listen to me. Ever. Got it?

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The quickest way to a woman's heart is through her broken ribs. Just sayin'

trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to admit alot of that PUA **** is for Nerds who's never fuked a chick before.
    The CF, and alpha shish ONLY works on chicks that are full of themselves.
    But the psychological **** works on anyone, if you can read they're personality type. I would suggest reading some books on interpersonal communication before all that PUA stuff
    4/7/09 296lbs
    4/27/09 285 lbs
    10/2011 258 lbs

**Here we go again!!**

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know how certain words change their meanings over time? Sort of like "democracy?" Very few Americans now understand that the American system is not a "democracy," nor was it ever meant to be. I digress.

The term "alpha" has become so overused over the past several years that it has now become a catch-all word for a lot of different things.

That's why we now have guys walking around thinking that "alpha" means to have a scowl on your face and always ready to pick a fight. Others seem to think that "alpha" means that you know a million pickup lines or that you have a smartass remark for every situation. Others think that "alpha" means that you're abusive to women. It is none of the above.

The real meaning of alpha is very simple. It just means that you are your own man and you carry yourself with confidence. You have your own path in life. Others may come along if they wish, but you're going there whether they come along or not. You're living your own destiny. Women will join you at times; they may stay or they may go, but you are still yourself and you don't need anyone else.

That's it in a nutshell.

To the OP: do you think that maybe you've been abiding by the wrong definition?
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The original definition of Alpha Male comes from nature. It means the leader.

Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well i was never a nerd and i have been laid a few times, 2 of which were pretty hott and i've been offered to be a male escort twice.

i could've banged a hot model chick once but that was when i was still a shy virgin. i was still doing the nice guy thing when i got laid for the most part. just wasn't as shy, much more bold and loud.

I used to hear all teh time "you're too quiet" but that changed a year after i graduated.

i try to make myself stand out now, socialize with everyone and be very forward and bold.

See, that's what this whole 'alpha' thing is about... it's not about being a dick and being dominant.

well i have to admit i think i was going overboard and being more of a dick. but i did get a better response then being a nice guy.

microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ONCE AND FOR ALL...

A DON JUAN is NOT a player, he's not an AFC, he's not somewhere in between or a male slut. HE'S A GOOD GUY.

A Good guy is as follows:

- Confident
    - Charming
    - Charismatic
    - Intelligent
    - Decent to people, helps people, is nice to people, yet doesnt take **** from anyone
    - Is able to walk away
    - Is able to see rejection/failure as only a temporary setback
    - Is always improving himself
    - Realises women are not the be all and end all of his life, yet is not afraid to take chances on them
    - Is eventually looking for a long term relationship and marraige, yet does not fall in love too easily
    - Is funny
    - Is a good conversationalist
    - Has a good body
    - Does not just go after quick lays
    - Is loyal and honest
    - Has integrity
    - Does not insult others, lets his actions do the talking.
    Taken from sosuave.net

Ultimate winner JesusTookMyBike's Avatar
    JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eh, Don't try be someone you are not. If you're a "nice guy" and it works for you don't change.

I've always been alpha male, It's who I am.

Why change just because others tell you to?:confused

BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gayest thread ever.
    VA