Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hot giardiniera (its a hot pepper blend) as long as i have this, tuna means nothing to me...lol...i love it...dell'alpe (only in chicago...i order it online and they ship it to me) has the best and it comes in hot or mild...i love the hot but the mild is doable..victoria has a version of it but honestly doesnt compare..they put alot of crap in it but the only good thing about it is its in olive oil vs veggie oil...the one i get i drain completely and even give a quick rinse but still has enough for taste....mmmm that with my tuna on a la tortilla carb wrap and im set

Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zirus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KMW
    cottage cheese
    same here...125g cottage cheese, 1 can of tuna

TheVodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't believe everyone forgot about sour cream, especially low-fat and fat-free. It has almost the same consistency but nowhere near as much saltiness. Plus, you only need a teaspoon for a whole can, so its not much of anything except extra smoothness and flavor.

garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garycoleman996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mustard and relish w/ tuna tastes pretty good.

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Horseradish Sauce or "Horsey Sauce" like the one they use at Arby's. It has the same nutritional value as lite mayo, but it has the wasabi-like kick of the horseradish powder. I make "Poor-man's Spicy Sushi" with it, just add a little cayenne pepper, pickled ginger (or relish), cucmbers, and avacado. Then I roll it up in a whole wheat tortilla with brown rice that has some rice wine vinegar added to it. You can also just skip the tortilla and rice and just eat the filling, it's quite tasty on its own with horesradish sauce. This recipe can also be done with imitation crab or salmon (preferrably lox or smoked).

The Doc
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Kraft Fat Free Mayo, with only 2 grams of carbs, but 1 gram of sugar per tablespoon (which is not that much.) It doesn't taste as good as regular mayonaise, but with tuna it is as close as you can get. It also only has 10 calories.
    Long Term Goals:
    ig-no-ra-mus =

Bicep Curl - 225 LBS
    Skullcrusher - 35 LBS
    Bench - 370 LBS
    Squat - 95 LBS
    Deadlift - 85 LBS

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cottage cheese, mustard, or salsa are my favs

brucek2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use non-fat sour cream, a little relish and a dash of tapatio. OMG so good. non-fat sour cream is KEY! tastes just like mayo except NO-fat and low calories.

such an awesome combo!

That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only problem with the fat free mayo is the high fructose corn-syrup, so I limit myself to two tablespoons a day, and that is with two whole cans of tuna which is about 40 grams of protein.
    Long Term Goals:
    ig-no-ra-mus =

Bicep Curl - 225 LBS
    Skullcrusher - 35 LBS
    Bench - 370 LBS
    Squat - 95 LBS
    Deadlift - 85 LBS

JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL what now miracle whip?

thats like the obvious fake mayo

itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Doc
    Horseradish Sauce or "Horsey Sauce" like the one they use at Arby's. It has the same nutritional value as lite mayo, but it has the wasabi-like kick of the horseradish powder. I make "Poor-man's Spicy Sushi" with it, just add a little cayenne pepper, pickled ginger (or relish), cucmbers, and avacado. Then I roll it up in a whole wheat tortilla with brown rice that has some rice wine vinegar added to it. You can also just skip the tortilla and rice and just eat the filling, it's quite tasty on its own with horesradish sauce. This recipe can also be done with imitation crab or salmon (preferrably lox or smoked).

The Doc
    mmm that sounds good..gotta try that!!
    "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert"

Pheideaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use about 1/4 cup of fat-free italian dressing with a 12-oz packet of tuna. Here is the full recipe. I almost live off of this stuff:

12-oz packet of tuna
    1 chopped large roma tomato
    1/4 chopped yellow onion
    2 1/2 - 3 stalks of chopped celery
    sweet pickle relish to taste
    1/4 cup of fat-free italian dressing (try to find the bottle with the lowest sodium content)
    generous splash of lemon juice
    optional: chopped zuchinni, bell peppers, eggs, apples, etc.

Just mix everything in a bowl. It makes about 2 1/2 - 3 sandwiches. I usually double the recipe. It also tastes great with some packaged salmon I found.

(I thought about adding this to the recipe thread, but I thought it might be more helpful here.)

Iskandar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Iskandar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Iskandar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hommus

love the stuff

with some lemon juice as well

MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    miracle whip has 3.5g fat per tbsp (0.5g sat), regular mayo has about 11g fat per tbsp.

plus, it's got that tangy zip!
    -MATT

[QUOTE=Wes06]
    it's cool that protein builds muscle... but I would say it's cooler that it gives you wicked nice farts. [/QUOTE]

affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Miracle Whip Light

Muss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet Chilli!

beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fat Free miracle whip taste fine to me. Its not all that tastey but way better then plain tuna, to hard to swallow.

wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50) wit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some ketchup and garlic... breakfast for champions
    ======>

SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fat Free Miracle Whip and pickle relish.

I miss my tuna...I wanna go back home just to eat it.

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    half a lemon with a spoon and a half of olive oil. nothin beats it.

Hates the word "Curls" Masta ZuZ's Avatar
    Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    today i used hot sauce and mustard...yum yum

LosingAllHope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use a low fat spreadable cheese, like Philladelphia.
    You Should Do It Now While It's On Your Mind

PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50) PURE_ENERGY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try mixing balsamic vinegar, lemon and olive oil in your tuna.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ..............an apple..............yup....thats right

try dicing up an apple into fine pieces, drain a can of tuna, mix it up and add some salt and pepper and your golden. Im serious! try it...its awesome~!

WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just use apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and raw spinach and if I have them fresh hot chili peppers- I love to spice it up.
    Willie
    h2o6

lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ketchup...low sugar of course.

mustard

pepper

applesauce,

uhh...

lemon is good, and lime

try a bunch of ****, you'd be surprised what foods go with what...

FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FunkLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    +1 for salsa

Badkin00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat free mayo,pickles,onion,and a hardboiled egg on ww bread ummm!