Thread: V-diet Crunch

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)

V-diet Crunch

Started today
    38.5" waist

I did it before a few months back for a week and a half but then had alot come up with school and work. Going for full 4 weeks.

Start workouts monday.

wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck--I have tried this in the past and ended up getting sick about a week into it and had to stop--I might try it again starting this monday (no hijack)
    Last edited by wantmoresize; 05-19-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    Religion has certain ideas at the heart of which we call sacred. Meaning, Here is an idea that you?re not allowed to say anything bad about; you're just not. Why not? because you're not!? If somebody votes for a party you don't agree with, you're free to argue about it as much as you like; everybody will have an argument but nobody feels aggrieved by it. But on the other hand if somebody says 'I must not move a light switch on a Saturday', you say, 'I respect that'.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wantmoresize View Post
    Good luck--I have tried htis in the past and ended up getting sick about a week into it and had to stop--I might try it again starting this monday (no hijack)
    I loved the results i saw last time (for the week and a half i was on). I would recommend giving it another try,.

allhypedup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ronto View Post
    I loved the results i saw last time (for the week and a half i was on). I would recommend giving it another try,.
    what protein are u using? and how much did u loose ur first time around

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Cool I am really keeping my eye on everyone who is trying the V diet

I thinks its crazy that this many people are willing to try this diet so I am watching. Good Luck and I hope it works out for ya.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

I use isopure and ON, I don't have any mix casein yet so I usually just take most of my fats later in the day to slow the digestion of the protein while I sleep.

First time around I lost roughly 10 pounds and like 2 inches.

I would like to hit sub 200 by the end of the diet, I don't plan on measuing myself as frequently as i did last time. Just going by the mirror, i'll probally measure myself half way, and then at the end. Maybe just wait till the end.

VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

V-Diet seems to be working for alot of folks.

Good luck my friend...I will pray for your success!
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronto View Post
    I use isopure and ON, I don't have any mix casein yet so I usually just take most of my fats later in the day to slow the digestion of the protein while I sleep.

First time around I lost roughly 10 pounds and like 2 inches.

I would like to hit sub 200 by the end of the diet, I don't plan on measuing myself as frequently as i did last time. Just going by the mirror, i'll probally measure myself half way, and then at the end. Maybe just wait till the end.
    I am sure you will reach your goal if you manage to stay on for the full 4 weeks.

Will be looking over your thread often.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821