Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up ASchwagz Hyperdrol X2 & Mass FX Log!

WELCOME TO THE ASCHWAGZ HDx2 & MASS FX LOG

So I?m grabbing the bull by the proverbial horns (substitute another clich? if you wish) and starting my first-ever cycle of something other than creatine - namely the Anabolic Extreme Ultimate Cycle, consisting of two supplements ? Hyperdrol x2 & Mass FX. I?m nervous and excited about this all at the same time!

I will promise to make a firm effort to keep the log updated, detailed and fun. Hopefully I will get some subscribers and people will find this interesting. However, I must say that I am logging more for myself than any of you savage animals! On that note, I will apologize in advance for my somewhat bizarre sense of humor. Likewise, if you find any of my writing too lengthy, then go read someone else?s log. Pics will be logged if I can find my damn digital camera... On to the details?!

PREFACE NOTES:

I want to get back to where I was a year ago (details below) ? at least. At the time I was happy with the way I looked. I never wanted to get huge, that?s just not my thing. I like the lean and well-defined look? More importantly, my wife likes it. For my endomorphic ass, this is not easily achieved.

Hopefully I won't lose strength on this cycle, but if I do ? I don't care. As noted, I am in the game for cosmetic purposes. Obviously, I want to progress, but I don't get fixated on the volume of weight I can lift. I sincerely applaud all you huge guys for your commitment and hard work - really some amazing people out there, but that's just not for me. To each his own ya know? Caveat ? down the road after this cycle I do plan on a clean bulk and cut to add some more mass.

TRAINING EXPERIENCE:

Been serious about training for 3 years. Fell off the wagon after I got married a year ago, got fat and lazy, diet went to ****? Fortunately, many people have told me the same thing happened (although ?happened? is really not the right word, ?self-inflicted? would be more appropriate) to them in their first year of marriage.

No excuses though, other than that my beautiful wife can eat whatever the hell she wants and still stay thin (that won?t last forever). I joined along in her eating endeavors, developed a Big Mac addiction and stopped going to the gym - hence the current state. Pretty disappointed in myself, but hindsight is 20/20. Can?t fix the past, but I can make a difference in the present and future.

The good news is that I have been slowly getting back in the game for the past couple of months. I feel I am at the point now where I am reasonably comfortable with training again and feel really good about the future.

TRAINING:

In this log, I will list specific exercises, sets, reps and maybe weight if I am not too embarrassed by it. Here is what a typical week will look like?

Monday: Chest and Tri?s

Tuesday: Rest/Cardio

Wednesday: Shoulders and Squats

Thursday: Rest/Cardio

Friday: Back and Biceps

? and repeat

I will mix the exercises up in each session. I find that my body doesn't respond well to routine. Mix up reps and weight too. Will probably keep it within these limits though: 3 exercises per Bodypart/3 sets per exercise/8 - 12 Reps/2 - 3 min rest...Around 60 minutes per session...

Also, I will obviously do 4 days a week of cardio (120 heart rate, fat burning zone) on bike, treadmill or elliptical 30 ? 45 minutes.

THEN, NOW & THE FUTURE:

One year ago (at what I consider my fitness peak):

Stats:
    Age 25
    Height 6'0"
    Weight 175lbs
    BF%: 15

Max Bench: 245
    Max DB Press: 85
    Max Squat: 385

Very positive self-body image, although never satisfied (is anyone?)

Where I am today:

Believe it or not, this is after 2 months of "re-training" as I call it? Like I said, disappointing, but damn motivated to change it.

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205lbs
    BF%: Too high ? will have it measured for the log though

Max bench: 185
    Max DB press: 60
    Max squat: N/A - haven't tried to push it too far yet

Awful self-body image, very unsatisfied - although, been progressing in the last two months, see the positives and feel much better physically and mentally. Staying motivated!

Note: You'll notice no other mention of legs (besides squat) - I've been blessed with good genetics in this area (only area though, trust me), don't really need too much work there. Remember, the goal is looking good.

DIET:

Current diet that I will stick with on-cycle:

Keeping it between 2200 and 2400 cals/day

**Only drink Snapple diet green tea (no cals, carbs) and water throughout the day. Making sure I stay hydrated. Gotta have a glass of red wine every now and then though, but no drunkenness aloud.

9:00am: Three (equivalent to one egg) egg whites, two pieces whole wheat toast (the 40 calorie/slice, 10g carbs/5g fiber kind) with some spray butter (no cals, carbs or fat to speak of in that stuff)

11:00am: OnWhey 20g (one scoop) pre workout shake

1:00pm: Onwhey 40g (two scoops) post workout shake

3:00pm: 6oz lean meat (chicken/fish/lean pork) and veggies (usually asparagus, or broccoli)

5:00pm: Snack on some low-fat string cheese and a piece of whole wheat bread with spray butter

7:00pm: 8-12oz lean meat (Laura's lean beef/chicken/pork), veggies. Also - sometime throw a small spinach salad with a little feta, red online and fat free dressing in here.

10:00pm: 2 scoops Probolic extended release protein shake, has some whey and casein (40g total). If you're not familiar with it: http://www.vitadigest.com/probolic-strawberry.html. Also - this stuff sounded like a good bed-time shake but not getting the best reviews I don?t buy the 12 hour release claim... May switch to MM light, BSN dessert or some other lean casein.

ON-CYCLE SUPPS:

Fish Oil
    OnWhey
    Probolic Protein
    Sesamin
    L-Glutamine
    NOW Adam Multi
    Melatonin (for sleep)
    2mg Nicotine gum (quit 3 years ago, can?t get off the gum)
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne Berry
    Saw Palmetto
    (Last 3 are probably overkill, I know)

Anabolic Xtreme HYPERDROL X2
    Anabolic Xtreme MASS FX

Important supp notes:

You may have noticed the absence of creatine? Never did much for me in the past. CEE was not effective, and mono gave me the poopies and significant bloat. However, considering NO Xplode for preworkout energy (and a tiny bit of creatine) ? thoughts on this are appreciated. Keep in mind the low cal diet and lack of sugar in your suggestions.

Likewise, you noticed the absence of stimulants, thermogenics or any other fat burner. They don?t sit well with me and I think 99% of them are useless anyways. There?s enough caffeine from the diet green tea to keep me going. The aforementioned NO Xplode might help in the energy area too.

CYCLE:

Running 8 Weeks (think this is best, considering it's my first), although I may continue to 12 if all is working well.

Week HD X2 Mass FX
    1 4/Day caps 2/Day caps
    2 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    3 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    4 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    5 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    6 4/Day caps 2/Day caps
    7 4/Day caps 2/Day caps
    8 4/Day caps 2/Day caps
    ------------------------------------------------------
    9 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    10 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    11 4/Day caps 4/Day caps
    12 4/Day caps 4/Day caps

GOALS:

This will sound ridiculous, but I am more of a "do'er" than a "goal setter". I know this sounds crazy, but this mentality (sounds counterintuitive I know) has really helped me excel in my career and as a result, I am pretty successful (I say that in all modesty) on the professional front.

**FOR ME** it would be ludicrous to set a goal of "max bench 260" or something like that. That?s just not how I think. I hope everyone can understand this - I don't think I am special by any means, but most people on here seem very goal-oriented, so I wanted to give these caveats before I get flamed, or someone says, "if you don't have any strength goals then why the hell are you doing a cycle of HD?.? Spare me please.

So, while my successful professional mentality may or may not transcend well into my athletic mentality, it's worked thus far and I am sticking with it. I want to look better, and get back to having a positive image of my physical-self. Pretty simple I would say.

FINAL NOTES:

If I sound cavalier about my training mentality or anything else, let me tell you - that is not the case. I take this **** seriously, and I am training hard - I don't believe there is any value in NOT giving 100% to an effort like this, or anything else worth-while in life, including my profession, my marriage and family.

Also - after going through supp after supp, I have learned that there is no substitute for proper diet and training (I don't think anyone actually believes that *until* they experience it for themselves though... haha). I don't expect this HD cycle (or any other supp) to magically transform me into an Abercrombie model, but I do expect to get some positive results.

So, I hope everyone enjoys this log and that it is fun to read and can be beneficial to those who are considering this stack in the future. I am ALWAYS open to comments, suggestions and constructive criticism. By no means am I perfect and I don?t know half of what most of you guys out there do.

Day 1 starts tomorrow! See you then!

-ASchwagz

ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump... any interest?

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ASchwagz View Post
    bump... any interest?
    Definitely I'll be following this one closely Good luck to ya and enjoy the ride!!

Sid Vicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sid Vicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, good luck with it, I'm very interested too, I'm planning to do this cycle
    "The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself" - Plato

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If I sound cavalier about my training mentality or anything else, let me tell you - that is not the case. I take this **** seriously, and I am training hard - I don't believe there is any value in NOT giving 100% to an effort like this, or anything else worth-while in life, including my profession, my marriage and family.
    I like your attitude

Also - after going through supp after supp, I have learned that there is no substitute for proper diet and training (I don't think anyone actually believes that *until* they experience it for themselves though... haha). I don't expect this HD cycle (or any other supp) to magically transform me into an Abercrombie model, but I do expect to get some positive results.

Reps to you for this. You're right though in that I don't think everyone believes that diet and training, and not supplements, are the TRUE keys to success, growth, and progress. It is honestly something that everyone has to figure out for themselves. It sounds like you have a great head on your shoulders. Best of luck to you on your cycle.

I'll check in with you on Tuesday

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    I like your attitude
    Reps to you for this. You're right though in that I don't think everyone believes that diet and training, and not supplements, are the TRUE keys to success, growth, and progress. It is honestly something that everyone has to figure out for themselves. It sounds like you have a great head on your shoulders. Best of luck to you on your cycle.
    I used to eat really clean, and then after making awesome strength gains on my hypermass stack I've started sneaking chocolate bars and donuts this weekend. Hopefully I don't grow man-boobs before I get back on track. I ate over 5,000 calories yesterday

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck brother. You seem like a good guy with a good plan.

Thumbs up Day One!!!

DAY ONE!!!

Well? It was kind of a bizarre day to say the least. My wife and I witnessed a pretty serious car accident when returning home from the gym this morning. We stopped to make sure everyone was ok, my wife?s a doctor ? she checked everyone out. Fortunately, and surprisingly no one was hurt. But all that is neither here nor there. On to the good ****!

SUPPS:

Fish Oil
    OnWhey
    BSN Lean Dessert protein
    Sesamin
    L-Glutamine
    NOW Adam Multi
    Melatonin (for sleep)

4x Hyperdrol X2 caps
    2x Mass FX caps

Supp notes:

Took 2 HD caps and 1 MFX cap pre-workout at 8:30am. Took 2HD caps and 1 MFX cap at 8:30pm.

Obviously, didn?t really notice anything major today from the HD stack ? perhaps a bit sleepier than usual ? could be attributed to other stuff... Felt a little dizzy around 5pm, but that?s probably from the lack of food up until that point. Otherwise, nothing major to speak of from a supp standpoint.

DIET:

I didn?t carefully log this today, but here is a rundown.

8am: 20g whey shake and two slices whole wheat toast

8:30am: sugar free Red Bull

**workout**

10am: 40g whey shake

1 pm: Wife got a hankering for Longhorn. I ate pretty clean: half a side salad (no cheese/croutons) with a side of low fat ranch (barely used any). 8oz bone-in pork chop (stayed off the fatty part), two sides of steamed veggies, no butter. Proud of myself for the control here.

3pm: Should have eaten, but didn?t

5pm: Egg (3) white omelet ?Florentine? ? spinach, mushroom, onion and 2% jack cheese.

7pm: Chef salad from McAlister?s deli ? all turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and onion. No cheese, no croutons. Low fat ranch on the side.

10pm: (as we speak) BSN 40g lean dessert protein banana flavor (MM tastes much better).

Summary: Granted, you?ve read the goals I have, but I don?t think I ate enough. Need to sneak in another serving of lean meat and veggies and I?ll be golden. Also ? will track cals/carbs/fat tomorrow so I know where the hell I am actually at.

WORKOUT

25 minutes mild cardio to warm up ? heart rate maintained at 118 or so.

Shoulders and back?

DB shoulder press
    30x12
    30x10
    35x8

T-bar rows
    (dunno bar weight, here?s what I put on it)
    45x12
    55x10
    65x8

DB Front shoulder raise
    15x12
    20x10
    25x8

DB Shrug
    50x12
    55x10
    60x8

** these were superset with the following **

BB Upright Row

40x8
    40x6
    40x5 ? fail

Nautilus Machine Overhead Shoulder Press

70x12
    90x10
    110x8

Cable Front Shoulder Raise (dbl grip)

15x12
    20x10
    25x8

Deads

95x12
    135x10
    155x8

** these were superset with the following **

BB Shrugs

95 x 8
    135 x 6
    155 x 3 ? - fail

Summary: 2 minutes rest between everything. Overall the workout felt pretty good. Energy level was pretty decent, considering the lack of a preworkout NO or other type of supp. Gonna get some NO Xplode tomorrow I think.

I could have pushed a lot harder I though. Only the sets noted went to fail. I need to up the weight and quit being a puss I think. The goal is to lean out, but it?s time to stop being chicken **** and go heavier. True dat.

Of important note: I am at around 60% (from a weight standpoint) of where I was when I was at my peak.

SUMMARY:

Overall, it was a good day. Got a nice morning workout in and overall felt very good the rest of the day. Spent some good time with the wife, shopped a bit and got a little yard work done too ? I consider mowing and edging my lawn a bit of a workout in and of itself, so that was an added bonus.

Definitely feel good about the road ahead and the HDx2 stack! Feeling more motivated than ever right now. I actually gave a thought to going back to the gym and doing some bi?s around 6pm, but I decided that some rest would be more beneficial. No need to hurt myself.

So? Definitely going to take a more aggressive approach to the training. I like the 12/10/8 idea and the 3 exercises per body part, but I need to push harder. Will do tomorrow on chest.

Hope you?re enjoying so far. More to come!

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This has the makings of a great log.

Solid detail so far man.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Weight & Pics

Forgot to note yesterday:

Weight (upon wake up) 207.9

Also will try to add some pics, but not sure if I want to do this -- or if I can. Have NO idea where my damn dig camera is

Day 2 to be posted to night. About to go hit it hard.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good looking log!

Subscribed!
    Scheizekopf

Day Two Bitches!!!!

First and foremost -- thanks to all of you for following this, I appreciate the support... Onward!

DAY TWO!!!

Slept until 11:00am this morning (went to bed around 1am ? had to watch SNL). Ridiculous ? never sleep this late. Woke up around 7am (went back to sleep after) though had a f?ed up dream. Was driving down the road, and a blue truck hit my head on. Instantly woke up. HD caused this maybe? Heard some other people mention long sleep and weird dreams on HD.

Anywho? Overall, a very good day. Felt very good, energy levels were high. Felt a little over-emotional though. But all is well, since the Sopranos and Entourage were ace as hell tonight! Normally chill out and watch these with a couple glasses of wine, but skipped that part in favor of discipline.

SUPPS:

Fish Oil
    OnWhey
    BSN Lean Dessert protein
    Sesamin
    L-Glutamine
    NOW Adam Multi
    Melatonin (for sleep)

4x Hyperdrol X2 caps
    2x Mass FX caps

Supp notes:

Took 2 HD caps and 1 MFX cap pre-workout at 11:30am. Taking 2HD caps and 1 MFX cap at 9:30pm.

No major HD sides other than those mentioned above. Felt a bit stronger today about half way through my work out. Overall, mood has been good, very positive.

DIET:

12pm: 20g whey shake and two slices whole wheat toast

**workout**

1:30 pm: 40g whey shake

3pm: Wife wanted to go to IHOP ? WTF!?! Ate clean as hell though. 2 broiled cod filets with steamed broccoli. Woot.

5pm: Four slices of lean roast beef and a handful of peanuts

7:30pm: 8oz Laura?s lean hamburger steak with 2% cheese. Steamed asparagus spears

9:00pm: Might sneak a couple pieces of whole wheat bread

10pm: 40g BSN Lean dessert protein shake

Summary:

Again, didn?t count this out. But I figure somewhere around 2100 cals, 20g fat, 25g carbs and 200g protein. If I can stick with this, I think I?ll be money. My body seems to just melt when I eat this way. And believe it or not, I think I can sustain this. Probably going to need a cheat meal sometime in the next few days, but trying my best to hang on!

WORKOUT

No cardio warm-up today. Cardio sucks.

Chest and Tris?

Flat Bench Press:

95x12
    135x10
    135x8

Tri Rope Pulldown:

70x12
    80x10
    90x8

Flat BB Press:

35x12
    35x10
    40x6 ? fail

Tri Stab Machine:

35x12
    40x10
    45x8

Incline BP Smith Machine:

70x12
    80x10
    90x6
    110x3

Skull Crushers:

40x12
    40x10
    40x8

Free Weight Chest Press Machine:

60x12
    70x10
    80x8

** superset with previous **

Crossover cables

50x10
    50x8
    60x4 - fail

Summary: 2 minutes rest between everything. First half of workout felt like dog ****. No energy. Second half felt much better. Felt very good about tri?s today ? haven?t lost too much strength there. Chest numbers are pathetic, I know.

I pushed harder than yesterday. Definitely got to supp a pre-workout NO or something, if nothing else some caffeine. But I feel like my mental focus wasn?t on point either. Gotta figure this out soon.

SUMMARY:

So I?m digging the HDx2/Mass FX stack thus far. But it?s only been two days. I?m very glad though that I didn?t have any initial whacky reaction to the stuff. I think my personal body chemistry differs a little bit from the norm, so I am breathing a sigh of relief that I didn?t start growing tusks out of my *******.

Thumbs up thus far ? still motivated, still pumped, still excited. By the way ? anyone else who is on this stack? Do you feel kind of weird about the red pill/blue pill thing? I feel like I ****ing Neo in the Matrix when I take this stuff? ? See you guys tomorrow.

Damn.. sorry about the "?'s? everywhere and whacky formatting. Been writing this in MS Word and copying and pasting. Will get that in check.

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im sub'd..ran hyperdrolx2 solo and im missing her

Day 3 - Dammit

DAY 3!!!!!

Is f'ed up already...

Just got word about 5 minutes ago that I am on a flight out this afternoon to go spend a glorious week working with one my f'ing clients in Tampa (sounds cool.. Tampa is cool. But I won't get to see any of it). Can't bitch too much, whereas this is the nature of my business and I get paid handsomely for what I do. But wtf - give a brother notice.

The one saving grace is that the place they are putting me up (kind of a resort actually) has got a pretty serious gym. So thank god I will be able to workout. Also - should be able to stay relatively clean on the eating. No BS corporate dinners with lots of wine and food on this one. I made it clear I was with them 8-5 and then had other work to attend to in the evenings. This should contribute to some clean eating and time to train.

SUMMARY:

This is going to be a challenge to continue with my diet and training on the road, but I think I can handle it. Gave some thought as to whether or not I should discontinue the HD/Mass FX cycle until I get back. But, I figure I am already 3 days in, **** it.

So I am gonna get some cardio in here before I have to pack and leave. No weights today. Need a rest. However, I am not at all sore from my chest workout yesterday - not happy about this. Obviously didn't blow it out. I need my training partner back (he'll be back next week - good friend who is pretty big. Max bench 405... Seen it, no spot. Def. knows what he is doing) to push me and I need a pre-workout supp - going to GNC (yea, I know GNC sucks, but only thing close) to get some NO Xplode to take with on the trip, along with a suticase full of my other supps. LOL.

I will post something quick tonight after I get in on a diet rundown and HD (hopefully none) side effects, etc. Hope everyone is enjoying so far.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with the trip.
    Scheizekopf

Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm here just as I said I would...

Good luck!

I also use NO Xplode, most people will say there are better PreWO supps and there probably are, but it works for me and I hope it works for you...

I take 1 scoop along with 1 Vivarin and it works great for me...I've experimented with the following 45 mins. pre workout:

2 Scoops NO Xplode (by itself)
    2 Vivarin (by itself)
    1 Vivarin & 1 Bronkaid (by itself)

I don't know why 1 scoop NO Xplode with 1 Vivarin works best for me nor do I care - just as long as it works

Day 3

DAY THREE END

Glad today is over. Atlanta airport and Delta both suck a fat piece of butt. Delayed as always. 11:00pm and just got in.

Energy levels were great today though - maybe the HD? However, I was surprisingly emotional-feeling. All positive, but I felt like I wanted to cry a lot when something happy popped into my mind. I am kind of an emotional person anyways, but was a little over the top. Fortunately positive though, so no complaints as of yet.

At clean as hell despite the traveling. Not gonna get detailed. But, had some whey in the am, whole wheat toast, some egg whites, then some chilean sea bass and steamed veggies (no butter of course), and capping the night off with a BSN lean shake.

No workout squeezed in today But, resort facility has an ace gym, so gonna hit it hard around 6pm tomorrow.

Thanks to you guys who are here for me. The support is much appreciated and much needed!

See you tomorrow.

-ASchwagz

Final Note

I failed to mention this...

Props to ASchwagz for showing some discipline today while traveling. Normally on a long layover in the Atlanta airport (every time) I will hit the Delta Crown Room hard as hell -- I usually try to justify the yearly fee on my amex (which gets you into the crown room) by drinking as many free drinks as possible... However, NO alcohol today. And none will be drank for a while.

In the end, I feel better when I don't drink anyways. So woot on that ****. Also - for those of you who haven't tried, get you some chilean seabass - THE BEST fish on the planet. So yummy. All you have to do is grill and season it. No sauce necessary. I would recommend you can pass through the cost of such to someone you work with/for though as I did. Bastards call list minute, I am gonna jack them for the good ****. The trip back might require a veal chop and lobster tail...

Also - weight this morning = 207.0, down a little bit from yesterday. Also noticed that I look better. Seam to be better defined (albeit not anywhere near to the actual definition of the word "defined") and a little bit more lean.

Thumbs up to the HD just far. Just hope that I don't run into a TV that has Bambi on tomorrow, or else the tears might start flowing and that wouldn't be the coolest.

Later.

-ASchwagz

In my experience, when I start cutting and reduce calories significantly I lose 2 or 3 pounds of water in a few days. (And vice versa when I start bulking.) I'd imagine you'll lose a few pounds quickly if the calories are low enough. When it slows down, it'll be nearly all fat I'd imagine.

Good luck.

Question Day 4 - Interesting, need some advice -please read

DAY FOUR

OK.. Don't have the capacity to write a detailed log this evening. But I will make mention of the key elements of the day. Need advice at the end. Here's the rundown...

Energy levels were phenomenal today. I absolutely killed with my client and they're loving me right now. Finished up at about 5pm and then hit the gym. The gym at this resort is the most ridiculous setup I have ever seen. Not in a good way... I walk in, and there's some various cardio equipment, an adjustable bench and DB's up to 50lbs. WTF? No barbells... No machines... Kinda weird. So, I was like, "hmmm.. what to do?"

Did 25 minutes of good cardio on the treadmill. Kept the heart rate around 120. Amazing energy while lifting, didn't do as much as I would like due to equipment restraints and the fact that I have some work to finish up for tomorrow, but hit it hard nonetheless.

DIET

Clean, as always - showing a lot of discipline I think

8am: whole grain bagel and strawberries

no time for another meal

12pm: grilled chicken (no sauce or anything) with a cucumber and tomato salad

5pm: 20g pre-workout whey

7pm: 40g post-workout whey

9:00pm (on the way), room service beef tenderloin salad (lettuce, tomato and cucumber only) with light ranch on side.

10:30pm: probably do 20g lean desert protein

WORKOUT

Did an unconventional workout. Since I got nothing outta my chest workout two days ago, I decided to run it again, along with traps. Weird, I know.. Anyways...

25 minutes cardio.

DB Chest press

45x12
    45x8
    50x5

**Note the numbers here are much better than the other day.

DB Shrugs (again, max db weight = 50)

50x14
    50x12
    50x12

**supersetted with the following

DB Upright row (did this with a 20 in each hand, same motion as with bb)

40x10
    40x8
    40x7

Incline DB Chest press

35x12
    35x10
    40x4

**supersetted with the following

inclined push ups

More DB shrugs for good measure

50x12
    50x10
    50x8

SOME COMMENTARY & THOUGHTS

Ok... I am a bit freaked out. I dunno if the energy levels are frightening me or exciting me. Dunno if they're attributed to the HDx2/Mass FX for that matter either. I feel a lot more aggresive, but a little manic too. This kinda makes me nervous as to what is to come down the road. Likewise, right now, experiencing slight but certainly non-inhibiting dizziness.

Could be stack, could be just coming down from a hard core day. 8am-5pm in a room with 6 execs, leading discussions around strategy development and execution and basically thinking for the group = very intense. I get a bit of a high from it. I am blessed to have the opportunity to do what I do, and I really pour all of myself into it. That being said, maybe I am just decompressing from hardcore 8-5 work, followed by a great workout. Could be endorphins I guess, but something doesn't feel quite right.

All that being said, think my body is positively changing. Woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and realized this is the best I have looked in a long time. But...

RED FLAG

Caveat - don't flame me for my retardation, it's counterproductive and doesn't f'ing help. Advice is appreciated.

So.. Before starting this stack, I considered whether or not to mention the other medication I take. I thought about it, then got so hyped about taking the stack that I just put it in the back of my mind and said **** it. Not brilliant I know. So here it is:

Lamictal 200mg
    ***** 0.5mg (for sleep at night)

Doubt many are familiar with it, but Lamictal is an anti-convulsant used to treat bipolar disease. That being said.. I was diagnosed as bipolar type 2 - not the "crazy" bipolar, but a much more mild form. This medication works for me. Period.

Good info on the drug:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamotrigine

Everyone knows what ***** is -- antianxiety. I take .5mg at night for sleep. Very low dose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO...

Dunno what to do (and spare me the "ask your shrink" response, I will when I see him on Monday). As I write this log right now, I am starting to feel normal again though, dizziness is going away. No other sides to speak of. Feel just fine now

So... Continue the stack or don't continue the stack. Like I said, might have been dumb to start it in the first place, all things considered. And I apologize for leading any of you (and myself for that matter) astray. Keep in mind that Lamictal is not an anti-depressant. So the interactions are a whole lot different. Frankly, I do not know enough about biochemistry to make any sort of judgment here. Could use some advice.

Thanks again for all the support guys, it's greatly appreciated.

better...

Feeling 100% normal now... Sorry for the paranoia. Would still invite some advice if anyone's got some.

Side note: not sure why more people haven't subscribed the most badass log in bb.com history.

SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice job so far man.

Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DAY FOUR

So.. Before starting this stack, I considered whether or not to mention the other medication I take. I thought about it, then got so hyped about taking the stack that I just put it in the back of my mind and said **** it. Not brilliant I know. So here it is:

Lamictal 200mg
    ***** 0.5mg (for sleep at night)

Doubt many are familiar with it, but Lamictal is an anti-convulsant used to treat bipolar disease. That being said.. I was diagnosed as bipolar type 2 - not the "crazy" bipolar, but a much more mild form. This medication works for me. Period.

Good info on the drug:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamotrigine

Everyone knows what ***** is -- antianxiety. I take .5mg at night for sleep. Very low dose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*****

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO...

Dunno what to do (and spare me the "ask your shrink" response, I will when I see him on Monday). As I write this log right now, I am starting to feel normal again though, dizziness is going away. No other sides to speak of. Feel just fine now

So... Continue the stack or don't continue the stack. Like I said, might have been dumb to start it in the first place, all things considered. And I apologize for leading any of you (and myself for that matter) astray. Keep in mind that Lamictal is not an anti-depressant. So the interactions are a whole lot different. Frankly, I do not know enough about biochemistry to make any sort of judgment here. Could use some advice.

Thanks again for all the support guys, it's greatly appreciated.

LOL I knew from reading your posts that there was something funny about you

I say keep taking the stack and see what the DR. says when you see him on Monday...(That's what I would do)

OR

Since you're only on day 4, just stop the cycle and wait to see if the DR. gives you the green light...(The safest method)

Day 5

DAY 5

Exhausted mentally right now. What shoulda been 8-5 turned into 8-9... Blah.. Not too much to report. Ate fairly clean. No workout

Whatever I was experiencing last night has curbed itself. I know my body and mind well enough to chalk it up to some end of day anxiety. No biggy.

Feel pretty good now. No sides to speak of. Gonna talk to the doc on Monday about this, but will continue on for now.

Aggression levels are DEFINITELY heightened though. But believe it or not, I see this as a positive, considering that the bipolar medication has balanced me out a little too much. Aggression is not manic by any means, but I feel a little more assertive. Feels good.

Bad Newz -- laughed out loud at your comment about "knew there was something funny about you". That made my day man! It's too true! But I am what I am, for better or for worse

Feel like I have A LOT of water weight on me... Dunno what that's all about. Sodium intake is in check. Kinda weird, could be HD?

Thanks again for the support guys, will report more tomorrow.

Assertiveness is definitely an increased effect with MassFX. That's odd you'd be retaining a lot of water, given the potent dose of the AI in Hyperdrol-X2. Keep an eye on it.

Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Assertiveness is definitely an increased effect with MassFX. That's odd you'd be retaining a lot of water, given the potent dose of the AI in Hyperdrol-X2. Keep an eye on it.
    On my way out to work... Bump - will keep an eye on it. Drank a lot of diet coke yesterday This probably doesn't help. But doesn't it produce a diuretic effect anyways? Any ideas?

DAY 5

Bad Newz -- laughed out loud at your comment about "knew there was something funny about you". That made my day man! It's too true! But I am what I am, for better or for worse
    LOL I think you're a cool dude...Your posts are very entertaining...I'm glad you're not afraid to be yourself that way we know your results and reviews will be genuine...

Besides, we might have more in common than perceived

Anyway great log so far, but one question...How's the appetite?

We have different goals and was wondering is the stack making you more hungry than usual? I'm hoping for a massive appetite increase...

Originally Posted by Bad Newz View Post
    LOL I think you're a cool dude...Your posts are very entertaining...I'm glad you're not afraid to be yourself that way we know your results and reviews will be genuine...

Besides, we might have more in common than perceived

Anyway great log so far, but one question...How's the appetite?

We have different goals and was wondering is the stack making you more hungry than usual? I'm hoping for a massive appetite increase...
    Less hungry actually... More later

GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great log so far, I will be definitely subscribing to it! I've noticed in the 2 weeks that I been on my cycle of HD/MFX a lot of my strength is derived from anger. I'll start lifting then all of a sudden i'm getting angry for no particular reason. It has without a doubt helped me squeeze out the last few reps. Since I'm awaiting 3-AD I will only be doing 2 bottles instead of 3 but I still think 2 bottles of each is more than enough.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦ ★cVc★ **NJ Crew**

--KNICKS--JETS--METS--RANGERS--
    -------------------------------
    SMALLEST (Cut)
    HT:6'4 WT:212 at 8% BF

BIGGEST (Bulk)
    HT:6'4 WT:245