Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where do you measure calves?at the biggest part?

tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    24.5 legs and 16.5 calves
    "Winning is the greatest anti-inflammatory there is." - Junior Seau

krisbradfield3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IM 16, just under 200lbs and 6ft and I have 28.5 inch thighs. Plus I can leg press 800lbs. Is that considered good?

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    23 in legs, like 12-13in calves

fawk calves tho

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t know but sometimes I stop doing squats and deads so my thighs don’t get so big that they start rubbing against each other and I keep ripping the crotch out of my work pants, it’s really annoying. Just happened last week, pretty embarrassing when you still have to work half a day with a rip in the groin that keeps getting bigger everytime you have to reach your leg over finished concrete or quickly get something from the cube van and climb up to get it.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    I don’t know but sometimes I stop doing squats and deads so my thighs don’t get so big that they start rubbing against each other and I keep ripping the crotch out of my work pants, it’s really annoying. Just happened last week, pretty embarrassing when you still have to work half a day with a rip in the groin that keeps getting bigger everytime you have to reach your leg over finished concrete or quickly get something from the cube van and climb up to get it.
    It sounds like you just got fat lol I used to have that issue when I was fat, now I can't imagine having lean legs and having that issue.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    It sounds like you just got fat lol I used to have that issue when I was fat, now I can't imagine having lean legs and having that issue.
    I’m not ripped but I’m not fat by any means, it ONLY happens when I start doing squats and deads again, switched to more front squats instead of hack squats, helps a little bit, quads could get bigger but I don’t want my hamstrings to grow any more. If I was fat I would die at work, there are only two of us that do a very physically demanding job that do as much as a crew of 4 or 5 guys normally do in a day and I usually only eat a granola bar, protein shake and if I’m still hungry, an apple until supper time.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    I’m not ripped but I’m not fat by any means, it ONLY happens when I start doing squats and deads again, switched to more front squats instead of hack squats, helps a little bit, quads could get bigger but I don’t want my hamstrings to grow any more. If I was fat I would die at work, there are only two of us that do a very physically demanding job that do as much as a crew of 4 or 5 guys normally do in a day and I usually only eat a granola bar, protein shake and if I’m still hungry, an apple until supper time.
    I wasn't directly calling you fat. I'm saying perhaps you gained some fat on your thighs. I used to have red, sore inner thighs when I was bigger, but now being leaner. I can only rub my thighs together if I really try. I have to point my toes out and walk with my legs super close together.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

23.5 legs, 14.5 calves.

75kg, 5'9

Phuck just realized this was a necro thread from 2002...
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

The_Psychedelic_Freakshow MindBodyBalance's Avatar
    MindBodyBalance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by McMahon View Post
    How come my legs haven't grown for so long? They've gotten about 25% stronger in the last 2 months and I'm starting to see suprisingly good separation, but they're the same size.
    maybe just a plateau? have you tried rotating your exercises around? do the ones you either put off or just don't do as much and see if that triggers growth, or you could even just try doing your routine in a different order maybe to what you usually do if you've fallen into a repetative cycle because even in an interview with Arnold schwarzenegger he stated that if you do your routine in the same order every workout your body gets use to it so by changing the order it shocks the body and triggers growth. just make sure to consistently shock the muscles.

Registered User userVQJOCDFT4IU's Avatar
    userVQJOCDFT4IU is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

28 inch thighs 18 inch calves