gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)

keto - only bad part

some days i will just feel like crap all day

and for some reason im stressing out everyday if im chewing too much gum to kick me out of keto....... like 2 packs a day
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I don't think chewing that much gum per day is helping your body or your mood. It took me 4-5 weeks to feel "normal" again.
    "That rare combination of good-for-nothing and up-to-something."

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Chas. Darwin

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/index.asp

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    helping my body?

yea im trying to stop chewing gum i dont know why i chew it
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea, I was trying to say that the gum was just sorta empty eating - you keep chewing and your body sez "where's the food?".
    "That rare combination of good-for-nothing and up-to-something."

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Chas. Darwin

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/index.asp