carlsoundwave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up soundwaves fat loss

hey ther my names carl.been wanting to get fit for ages have tried and failed on numerous atempts.so i see this as ac way of being held acountable.will be posting my diet ,training routines and general thoughts,mood etc.so here ar my starting stats:

W:210lb

Bf:24.9%(sucks)

waist:41"(this sux even more!!)my photos ar below also

as ov today iv been eating clean so far gonna get my nutrition sorted later and perform weights or cardio al decide later!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by carlsoundwave; 05-17-2007 at 11:04 AM.

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrads and goodluck! Be happy you decided to do it now
    Could of ended up alot worse (eg; 1 year down the track)

Smile

ok so today my diet was
    10am 1 ham salad roll and 1 orange
    1pm 1 ham salad roll and 1 apple
    4pm packet of crisps some almonds
    6pm chicken breast,broccoli and potato
    8pm tuna salad roll
    not the best but its a start!i plan to eventualy start calorie counting but for now eating lots of lean protien,complex carbs and plenty of fruit and veg.and loads of water
    every 3hrs

activity today:well i workn as a labourer so during the day i was digging and backfilling holes so thats not so bad.took dog out for 1hr walk and joged for around 20min of that.had to stop several times cos i was shattered!! i plan to get a proper exercise schedule sorted weight train 3 times a week cardio 3-5 times a week.hopefully sorted for sunday
    i will also be planning my goals and putting them into writing iwant to lose fat but that is pretty vauge so il need to work on it.
    so thats day 1!

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you counting your calories? About how many calories are you eating a day. I'm not sure about the salad rolls, they may be bigger than I imagine, but it seems you aren't eating very much.

Aside from that you seem to be doing a good job, good luck to you.

yeah yesterday was just my first day so was just tryin 2 eat cleaner.not countin calories yet but am gonna get a meal plan with calories nutrient ratios etc.
    so my diet today:
    7am:2 weetabix wi skimmed milk 2poached eggs
    10am:chicken,teaspoon ov exra light mayo,salad on 2slice of brown bread,one orange,handfull of almonds
    1pm:same as meal 2 but banana instead of orange
    4pm:tin of mackrel in sunflower oil mixed in wi veg,some almonds
    at 5pm went for a jog(managed 19 min without stoping exept to tye my laces)switched between joggin a bit then walkin for a total time ov 40 min(19min constant,10min mixed and 10 min walking)so was not bad plus shoveling and backfilling during the day.
    7pm:chicken breast,large broccoli(handfull of crisps!!oops)
    9pm:goin oot now but will have coottage cheese an veg or summit
    up early for work tommorow lots of manual labour on the cards so al need my rest!!

VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been working on a spread sheet that I can pass out to all of us that need a good nutrition tracker.

I finished it tonight but am still trying to find a nutrition savy person to check it for errors.

I'll send it to ya soon after its checked if you think it could help. =)

Counts Calories, and gives your percentages for rules like the 40/40/20 rule.
    Last edited by VegasTiger; 05-21-2007 at 08:58 AM.
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile This is what I've been using.

I hope it helps.
    Attached Files
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

ok so didnt manage to post over weekend but heres my diet exercise
    sat
    7am:2 weetabix half pint of skimmed milk scoop of protien powder
    10am:tuna salad sandwich and orange
    1pm:tuna salad sandwich and apple
    5pm :fish and broccoli
    ok so after that had a drink and drunk 2 bottles of wine as vi was havin a party not a perfect day
    exercise
    well all day i was shoveling backfill material into holes ramming them with a whacker.pretty tough!no exercise at night
    Sun
    1pm:fish and tin of beans(got up late)
    2pmrange
    3pm:tuna salad sandwich and orange
    6pm:same as meal 2
    9PM:2 poached eggs and broccoli
    exercise
    went hillwalking for 3hrs
    ok so not a good weekend not enough cals,poorly timed meals so this has prompted me to calorie count from now on so al get a basic meal plan to do me till friday cos on friday im goin to london for the weekend!