Thread: chest too big?

majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

chest too big?

im 16 now and was always a pretty muscualr kid growing up. I have a bit of fat on me, im not really ripped. (Arms are very defined as well as back, and upper abs) I have a bit of fat on my chest and lower stomach, not much tho. My problem is that i'm not sure if my chest is too big or not. It's mostly muscle ( bench 230) Are there any exercise that you can reccommend that will cut my chest even more and decrease a bit on size. (Right now i do bench presses, incline dumbell presses, flys, and cable crossovers superset with push-ups)

short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: chest too big?

Originally posted by majicninja21
    im 16 now and was always a pretty muscualr kid growing up. I have a bit of fat on me, im not really ripped. (Arms are very defined as well as back, and upper abs) I have a bit of fat on my chest and lower stomach, not much tho. My problem is that i'm not sure if my chest is too big or not. It's mostly muscle ( bench 230) Are there any exercise that you can reccommend that will cut my chest even more and decrease a bit on size. (Right now i do bench presses, incline dumbell presses, flys, and cable crossovers superset with push-ups)

get this in your head....doing high reps do not get you cut nor do they tone. No exercise cuts you up.

Cleaning up your diet does. Say good-bye to junk food and hello to high protein, and quality carb diets that are strict. The exercises are not the problem at all.

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: chest too big?

Originally posted by majicninja21
    wow we all wish we had this problem. I read the title and was like 'no way'.
    5k+

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    too big?? Got pic?

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DONT BE SO DAMN STUPID!

If you're worried about a muslce being too big then i suggest you pack up your weights and quit bbing. Then you wont have to worry about a muslce being too big ever again.

Fool.

TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe this kid means disproportionate to the rest of his body.

champs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm yet to see a chest that could be considered "too big", look at arnold, his chest was massive, even compared with the rest of his body, chest and delts is one area you can't really have too much of.

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have had similar thoughts about my chest also. Getting your BF down helps most. Also, try some incline bench presses, this should help the overall shape of your pecs.
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.