Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BB's resident PE zealot brtecson's Avatar
    brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheOak86*
    listen im not doing anything until i see before and after pics
    LOL!

I poop to much has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems like if I play with me penis for that long I'd get bored and beat off.

mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You actually shouldn't do anywhere near that number of jelqs in your first weeks. You should keep it lower or your d*ck is going to be hurting pretty bad. Do a little more research vile.

brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by I poop to much
    It seems like if I play with me penis for that long I'd get bored and beat off.
    in the vast majority of PE exercises, you do not touch your glans at all. the glans, especially the "base ring," is the most sensitive part of your penis.

touching the shaft isnt very stimulating once you do it for a week or so. also, you will feel fatigued while doing your exercises, so that will make you less horny as well.

Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    say i jelqed for 6 months, was happy with the results and wanted no more, would i need to do anything to maintain the size or just leave it. Also how does masturbating come into play, can i finish off my sessions by jackin off or shud i giv it time?

MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exercise for a friggin hour 5 days a week is a VERY long time!! I don't even work out my muscles that much. Call me lazy, but I don't see spending so much time playing with PE exercises in the amount of repetitions and sets as suggested, plus my age (32) is against me if I wanted more size.

Originally posted by Zoiks
    say i jelqed for 6 months, was happy with the results and wanted no more, would i need to do anything to maintain the size or just leave it. Also how does masturbating come into play, can i finish off my sessions by jackin off or shud i giv it time?
    you would ideally go thru a cementing period for a few months. just 1 or 2 workouts per week. not very intense workouts either

Originally posted by MisterT
    Exercise for a friggin hour 5 days a week is a VERY long time!! I don't even work out my muscles that much. Call me lazy, but I don't see spending so much time playing with PE exercises in the amount of repetitions and sets as suggested, plus my age (32) is against me if I wanted more size.
    This is the last time i'll say this, but advanced techniques (hanging and pumping) are handsfree, so you can multitask while doing that.

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Rocky388
    not that i'm unhappy about my size, but how old should u be before you start doing these exercises?

I mean, theres been a few replies here saying that they've tried it and it's worked...so why not give it a try? It's not like no one here doesnt wanna be bigger then what they are already

just my opinion though
    ???
    +Rocky+

Originally posted by Rocky388
    ???
    If you're old enough for bodybuilding, youre old enough for PE. just remember to start slow and build up your routine from there. don't overdo it.

user461781 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    about grabbin the sides of the shaft is it alright if the skin goes up and partially covers the head?

Originally posted by kalishnikov87
    about grabbin the sides of the shaft is it alright if the skin goes up and partially covers the head?
    There is a complicated answer to this question. I'll answer that question after work

VileHand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mhs23
    You actually shouldn't do anywhere near that number of jelqs in your first weeks. You should keep it lower or your d*ck is going to be hurting pretty bad. Do a little more research vile.
    Keep in mind that only a small portion of men will be dedicated enough to jelq and stretch for 5 days out of the week. If you decide to only do it once or twice a week, that's great... but just don't expect results in the first couple of months.

PS. You have to remember, I cited this from a manual. If I haven't included some of the finer details... I'm sorry. So, here are some other little tidbits of information from "The Ultimate Penis Enlargement Manual"

Jelqing and Kegels: Some Facts...
    1. The results from Jelqing are PERMANENT. The penis will become enlarged in both the flaccid and erect states, but especially in its erect state. The exercises are beneficial, not harmful. They will actually improve the health and strength of the male organ as well as increase its size.

This simple exercise, if practiced five days a week, will enable a man who possesses, for example, a six-inch erect penis, to add from between one to three inches to the length of his penis (measured at the top, from tip to pelvis) and it will grow in circumference proportionately. Little or no growth may be apparent for approximately one month. During the second or third month an increase of two or more inches will not be uncommon.

2. Psychologists and sex experts have prescribed Kegel exercises to thousands of male patients, many of whom were troubled by erection problems. Most who did the exercises reported firmer erections than ever before. Others reported increased sexual sensation, more intense orgasms, and the ability to delay ejaculation. And most surprisingly, some of the men were eventually able to have multiple orgasms! That is, two or more climaxes during a single act of intercourse BEFORE ejaculating!

Maintaining a hard erection...
    1. Stick to a low-fat, high-fiber diet. High levels of cholesterol can actually clog the blood vessels in your penis. This also can cause impotence. Furthermore, you should include a little zinc in your diet. Foods containing zinc include lean beef, turkey, cereal, lamb, crabmeat and oysters.

2. Make sure you get plenty of exercise. When you're out of shape, not only does this negatively affect your ability to have sex, it increases the likelihood of erection problems.
    Stop smoking. Besides the obvious health risks of smoking, studies show that smoking plays a major role in erectile & impotence problems among men.

3. Finally, the best piece of advice that can be given (and one you probably won't have any problem with) is this: If you want to have better erections, have MORE erections! The muscle tissue in your penis needs oxygen to survive. Where does it get that oxygen? From the red blood cells flowing in the blood. The more blood that circulates, the less chance of erectile failure. Since blood flows to the penis at a much greater rate when you have an erection, the best way to keep the muscle tissue in your penis properly oxygenated is by having more erections.

There, now you have a legitimate excuse to masturbate.

Q&A

1. Q: When should I use these techniques?

A: Whenever you wish. A lot of men do their workout first thing in the morning, and others do it before they go to bed at night. The actual time of day will not affect the process.

2. Q: Can I ejaculate right before, during, or after exercising?

A: When you ejaculate your body goes through several chemical and physical changes, first your blood testosterone levels begin to drop, second, all your connective tissues begin to tighten as well, it is best to wait at least several hours after completion of the exercises before ejaculating, just as it is also important not to ejaculate for at least several hours before exercising as well.

3. Q: When I jelq I get a little, (or a lot) sore, is this normal?

A: Check the soreness and see what is causing it, you may just need to trim the pubic hair right at the base of your penis. Is it a sharp pain or just a dull discomfort? Are you doing the hot wraps?
    A slight discomfort/soreness is normal and should pass as your penis and all supportive structures get used to the exercises. Try not to stop, a slight discomfort is normal, if the pain is sharp or is strong enough to keep you from exercising take a few days off from the exercises while continuing to do the hot wraps.

4. Q: How can I keep from getting erect when jelqing or stretching?

A: DO NOT JELQ WHEN FULLY ERECT FOR ANY REASON!!!
    When you are just starting out on the program your penis is accustomed to getting hard from the stimulation because it is always being used for the same thing, get hard, get stimulated, achieve orgasm and ejaculation. After a couple weeks to a few months your penis will be accustomed to the exercises and the erections should be more controllable. During these first few weeks if you get an erection take a few seconds or minutes to let it subside, you won't hurt anything as all these first few weeks are for is so that Mr. Penis, (and you), can get accustomed to the exercises.

5. Q: Can I do the exercises twice a day?

A: The ideal heal time for tissues in your body is 48 hours, (depending on the tissue type, muscle tissue is one of the the fastest, nerve tissue is the slowest at 1 to 2 mm a month). When you exercise more than once a day you are not giving Mr. Penis time to heal correctly often times at the sacrifice of growth.

6. Q: I'm not circumcised, is there anything special I should do to do the exercises?

A: Not necessarily, there are mainly just two things you should be aware of. First, when jelqing be sure to stop just at the base of the head, second, if you choose you can use your free hand to retract the foreskin then jelq as you normally would.

7. Q: How do I find my pc muscle?

A: When urinating, stop the flow of urine without using your hands, and no, it's not your anal sphincter or your abdominal muscles. After time you will get good at it and will be able to do it whenever you want, this is flexing your pc muscle. For starters stop the flow of urine as many times as you can every time you go. After a few days you will be able to do it whenever you want.

Try and do as many Kegels as you can every day.
    Kegels are the exercise that work the pubococcygeal (pc) muscle.

8. Q: Do I have to do the Hot Wraps?

A: The hot wrap should not be considered optional as they serve two main purposes.
    • First they serve to loosen connective tissues so they can stretch more easily with less risk of injury.
    • Second the hot wraps serve to increase penile circulation which in turn increases the amount of nutrients that reach your penis.

9. Q: When can I expect to see my first gains?

A: Most begin to see their first gains at around the second week with others seeing gains after their 2nd month, some see gains as soon as the first exercise session. You can expect to see flaccid gains before erect gains as your penis becomes more accustomed to the increased blood flow.

10. Q: I don't have enough time to do all the exercises at once, Can I spread them out over the day?

A: Yes. We know that sometimes it is hard to find the time. If you wish to split the exercises up during the day, then do so.

11. Q: Why can't I do the exercises 7 days a week?

A: You must rest your penis for two days, This is essential for healing. YOU MUST ALLOW TIME TO HEAL. Many men spend a year or more trying to achieve enlargement, but never seem to grow. This is because the cells and tissues in your penis, after being stretched in exercise, must have enough adequate time to rejuvenate and build back up. This can only be accomplished through the rest time that you take off each week.

12. Q: How long can I keep using these techniques?

A: You can use the program forever if you like. But practically speaking, your penis can only be increased SO much. You will see the most substantial growth within your first 6 months of the program (although some men may need a few months longer). However, after that time your penis may only grow a half inch a year, but there will be a slight size gain.

I'm tired.
    Originally posted by kalishnikov87
    That is pretty normal. If you feel that you can get a good grasp of the shaft and avoid pressure to the head, while still getting a good stretch, then you're fine.

If you feel the skin at the bottom of your shaft is being stretched too much, pull all of your skin back, and grasp it below the head, and see if you can get a good stretch that way.

If you find yourself just pulling on your skin, and not pulling the tunica (the tissue of your shaft), try this:

-wrap middle, ring and pinky around the shaft below the head, and grip the shaft with your palm and three fingers. pressure should be on both sides of the shaft, NOT ON THE TOP or the bottom of the shaft. middle finger should be applying the most pressure, pinky should be applying the least.
    -with the pointer finger and the thumb webbing, hold the glans (head) very lightly. this is to keep skin from slipping over your dick.

ALWAYS remeber to avoid pressure to the glans and the top of the shaft to prevent injury.

Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    few more questions...do we perform those exercises in that order and also do i need to be semi errect to before PC kegals, because thats the only time i can do them.

and the whole idea of pushing blood to ur head, do i just squeeze up?

Originally posted by Zoiks
    few more questions...do we perform those exercises in that order and also do i need to be semi errect to before PC kegals, because thats the only time i can do them.

and the whole idea of pushing blood to ur head, do i just squeeze up?
    usually, you do stretching before jelqing, so that by the end of your workout, your blood is circulating well at the end your workout. this helps to keep the recovery period low. always remember to have at least 5 mins of warmup and warmdown as well.

you can kegel however you want. for kegeling, youre not really working out the penis anyways, your working the muscle inside your pelvis.

for pushing blood in your head, idk what youre talking about. plz elaborate

Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This site says these exercises are a crock

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/4748.html
    Got Back Hair? Shave it yourself!
    www.razorba.com

Remember B A C K H A I R S U C K S
    solve it today! It worked for me.

As seen in: Maxim, Stuff, and FHM

Originally posted by Robody
    This site says these exercises are a crock

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/4748.html
    The growth of my dick says that teenhealthfx is a crock. Seriously.

At least they stated in the article that they havent seen or done any medical reasearch on jelqing.

There is no rupturing of vessels. Its like weightlifting. Put tension on your muscle to create micro-tears, let it repair itself, and watch it get stronger and bigger. The same concept applies to PE exercises in general.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the penis is not a muscle, the pe excercises work by the principle of ur body adapting to a constant stress and tissues adapting as well. The problem witht he tissue in the penis is this process often causes internal scarring. A way to prevent it is doign the excercises every other day rather then 5 days a week.

MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an interesting thing I read today. In the latest Men's Health, there is an article dealing with people and how most men are unhappy with their penis size. The author goes on to tell you on how he tried various methods (no matter how outrageous they may have seemed), but NOTHING worked.

Read on though...The study concluded that creams, pills, patches DO NOT WORK. It also had two things that are very similar to the PE exercises that are mentioned in this thread. A FastSize Extender which a plastic ring sits at the base, a silicone holder grabs the head, and extender bars apply pressure. Sound similar? The device is $300 and recommends 2 hours a day for 12 months (Phew that's a long time), but the MD's take is, "It's like a tissue expander, whcih plastic surgeons use. I'll bet the penis does get longer."

It also mentions the infamous pump, saying it can expand the penis if used a lot. The pump does help with erection, but once the penis is erected, it can be discomforting holding the suction which I would think could cause tissue or vascular damage.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Originally posted by Guardian
    the penis is not a muscle, the pe excercises work by the principle of ur body adapting to a constant stress and tissues adapting as well. The problem witht he tissue in the penis is this process often causes internal scarring. A way to prevent it is doign the excercises every other day rather then 5 days a week.
    Right now, I perform these exercises 4 times a week, and have seen accelerated growth. I agree though, you should start out slow (2-3 days a week), then move up to 4-5 when you're comfortable with it.

RUMaxing2Day has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does masturbating make your penis smaller? It seems like after I masturbate my penis is smaller, and the longer I hold out, the bigger it is flacid.

Originally posted by RUMaxing2Day
    Does masturbating make your penis smaller? It seems like after I masturbate my penis is smaller, and the longer I hold out, the bigger it is flacid.
    LOL...

No, masturbating does not make your penis smaller... if anything it should make it bigger since it helps increase blood flow. The only reason it's smaller after you masturbate is because it returns to it's flaccid state, thus decreasing blood flow.

Chris5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys this is my first post, I tried pe and this is my experience, feedback would be very much appreciated.

Ok I'm 23 years old and my height is 6'2" and my penis is 5.75" at max arousal, I like to say it's 5.5" for sure that all penis no pressing into the pelvic bone or even touching the skin. My penis has always pointed towards the left side a slight degree and has a slight twist towards the left since as long as I can remember but not really curved towards the left but it does curve upwards slightly.

Around the first of the year I started doing kegels, I worked myself up to about 1,000+ kegels flexes per day but I did not perform them everyday, maybe 3 times a week. One day about 4 monthes later I decided to work my pc pretty tough since I got good results as far as erection strength and ejaculating further.

On a particular day I did over 2,500 pc flexes throughout the day I estimate, when I went home I got an erection and did kegels with a sock over my penis that had some change in it for weight, not a whole lot of weight though. I raised the sock up and resisted on the way down concentrating on the ecentric motion, I did this about 50 times or more. The next day I was not sore and I've never got sore from doing kegels but anyways the next night I could not get an erection and my penis felt fatigued and was shorter in the falcid state. For a few weeks or so and to somewhat of a degree even now. my penis feels harder. I recovered fully and my erections returned to full size within 3 days.

Just 2 weeks ago I jelqed for the first time, I warmed up properly, stretched and did a few sets of kegels (around 4 sets of 50) I did 150 jelqs (75 with each hand) and I immediatly noticed flacid gains that day and the next morning. About 4 days later I got an erection and noticed it curved to the left which was totally new to me, the curvature of my penis towards the left was definitly a new change, although it did not point any further to the left just more of a curve. A week later I did jelqs again but this time only 80 of them and later on that night I got erect and the curve towards the left was a little more pronounced and my erections were harder. The upwards curve remained the same. Also I never got sore or felt pain during or after jelqing and I did not sqeeze very hard as I was being concious of the risk of injury.

I have since stopped doing jelqs and kegels and this has been stressing me out since this new curvature towards the left side is not really desriable but it's not really serious. It's been just over a week since I quit jelqing. I actually got really worried and was looking at all types of penis curvature info I could find and got really freaked out over peyronie's disease. Is it possible that I really could have created some scar tissue that resulted in the curvature or I was thinking that my right side of my penis has always been dominate to some degree and responded better to the jelqing and getting firmer erections has caused it to make the left side lean and curve.

What do you guys think? I have searched for a lot of info and even saw pics of peyronies and my curvature is no where near that extreme. I believe the degree of my curvature is the same as some posts I've read of guys saying is curves to one side or the other. Should I worry? The curvature has not progressed since and I feel no lumps of anything that could be scar tissue and have no pain or problems getting an erection. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

When you jelq, try to apply the most pressure to the inside of the curve. there is a technique where you stretch you shaft against a cylindrical object (your arm, soda bottle, aluminum can, etc), where you strech it curved the opposite way against the cylinder. both of these exercises target the shorter cavernous cavernosa (the top right and top left inner tissues of the shaft)

biotom0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help

hey, could you experts please explain to me the proper technique to use for the jelq, I know i need to be at 60-70% erection. Please tell me where to place my hands and fingers. does my thumb of the jelqing hand go over the top or underneath, whats the proper way to milk it and how long for each stroke. And do i do it differently because i am uncircumsized. Thanks

Re: need help

Originally posted by biotom0
    hey, could you experts please explain to me the proper technique to use for the jelq, I know i need to be at 60-70% erection. Please tell me where to place my hands and fingers. does my thumb of the jelqing hand go over the top or underneath, whats the proper way to milk it and how long for each stroke. And do i do it differently because i am uncircumsized. Thanks
    everybody's different. do whatever works for you. just keep a few things in mind:

-avoid putting pressure on the dorsal nerves (that run along the top of the the shaft) and the glans (head)
    -put the most pressure on the sides of the shaft
    -use both hands and alternate them for each stroke
    -use a good lubricant
    -always do a 5 minute warmup and warmdown (microwave a wet rag, sock full of rice, etc)
    -fatigue is what you want, PAIN IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT!!!
    -and like I already said, avoid putting pressure on the dorsal nerves and glans

With that said, make an "OK" symbol with both hands. Put the base your dick in the "circle" of that OK sign and pump the blood upwards. Stop just below the head. Repeat with the other hand.

Some do it overhand, some do it underhand. I find that it is easier to do it overhand because you can start your stoke closer to the base of the shaft. Try doing it overhand and underhand. Go with whichever one gives you a better "pump" of blood.

Also, keep in mind that jelqing does very little for legnth. It is mostly done for girth, and for blood circulation restoration after intense stretching/weight hanging.

PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Typhoon4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hi, new here. like the board.

I've gained an inch of circumference and about 1.5cm in length with Jelq alone over five months or so(5 times a week, I'm such a moron). I was looking for more of a lengthening thing to finaly break away from the not so 6.5 to a heavy duty 8" or so. I want proportion . So, to the point. Brtecson, what gains did you make, using which method(s) and over what period of time? Is stretching the the best 'lengthner'? Should I do only that, or along with another exercise? And frequency, if 5x/week is overdoing it then 3x would be good, right?

Sorry for asking too much all at once, but this IS the penis thread after all. Thanks

P.S. I can PM you if it's better for you that way. Damn, I've edited this message a trillion times already....
    Last edited by Typhoon4; 06-12-2004 at 12:32 PM.
    - Enouuugh!!!
    - Don't be absurd. It's enough because you're loosing. You've come here to destroy us!
    - Uh-h!
    - Fool, you're going to have to finish what you started. Time has run out for you, android.

slin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stop destroy your penises.

Jelqing is crocking the penis, but there is a healty way to grow your dick.

I have tried jelqing for about a year and blood flow to my penis got worse and my dick was cold after being out in cold weather because my blood circulation was disturbed.

To grow your penis and other sex tips you must take a look at
    "actionlove.com"
    The layout of this site is bad, but the information is GOLD.

Have a lot of good reading.

Closed Thread