Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cutting up for Six pack abs.

I am currently cuttin for sixpack abs. So far i've been doing this for probably 3 months or so now. There are days when i see cuts in my abs..while other days...i guess i just can't see any. I'm still working on improving the overall look. I'm 15....very short...about 5ft 3inches.

I've cut fruit, bread, and milk from my diet for 2 weeks now.
    I get my Carbs from Oatmeal, Wheatena Hot cereal, and Brown Rice.

Protein from Tyson boneless/skinless chicken breast ( i bake it in the toaster over), Baked Salmon, Starkist Tuna chunk light, sometimes shrimps, egg whites.

Now ...my question is about cardio and training..mostly what to have as a morning cardio meal, after training meal, and what to avoid to eat besides the usual Fried, High Fat foods. I also heard cutting diet ..i should avoid starchy carbs.....is Brown Rice or Oatmeal Starchy?

Thanks in advance.

imma kill you fer real:| Muscle_chick's Avatar
    Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude...add your fruit and bread back in!! you need some of the natural sugars that the fruit has...and the bread gives you the carbs that you need...also make sure you're not eating instant Oatmeal or that... Wheatena Hot cereal...oatmeal is awesome for you because it gives you lots of fiber (have a serving of that once a day only!) As for brown rice I'm not too sure about that but I think that should be fine just make sure that you have smaller food portions with every meal.
    She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego...

Till the day we meet again, in my heart is where I'll keep you friend...*~*nikki*~*

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

carb cycle.

Don't get me wrong...fruit i really like....i used to eat alot of bananas, apples and strawberries...but simple sugar isn't something i may want if my priority is to lose bf. for sixpack.....There for i cut those...at least until i reach fat loss..then i can eat them in moderation. Fruit is good...

Bread....I also try to avoid...as Bread is usually refined...even Whole Wheat. I mean they add preservatents and stuff in it. Honey for example, or brown sugar. There for..i also cut this..at least until i get to my six pack goal. Then i eat in moderation as well.

I am also carb cycling. I usually only eat the Long Grain Brown rice on High Carb Days...plus Oatmeal...and other vegetables.

On Low carb days i eat Oatmeal and Vegetables only..but more vegetables in place of the rice.

Wheatena Hot Cereal ....how come i should avoid that? It has a little more fiber than oatmeal....contains no fat, has 220mg of potassium, and is calcium fortified for me to grow. So i don't understand. It is made with toasted crushed wheat, wheat germ, and calcium something.....

Well....can you give me a list of carbs i can eat before and after workout.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: carb cycle.

Originally posted by Maximum6
    Don't get me wrong...fruit i really like....i used to eat alot of bananas, apples and strawberries...but simple sugar isn't something i may want if my priority is to lose bf. for sixpack.....There for i cut those...at least until i reach fat loss..then i can eat them in moderation. Fruit is good...

Bread....I also try to avoid...as Bread is usually refined...even Whole Wheat. I mean they add preservatents and stuff in it. Honey for example, or brown sugar. There for..i also cut this..at least until i get to my six pack goal. Then i eat in moderation as well.
    Your right about those things I think. Just make sure your taking a good multivitamin to replace the vitamins your not getting since your not eating those foods.

My diet

For school Days

LOW CARB DAYS for carb cycle
    6am- 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup of Quaker old fashioned oats cooked in water.

8am- Pita Bread (no preservatives, whole wheat, no fat) , mixed in with turkey breast fat free, or 1 can of starkist chunk light tuna. Possibly put in some veggies in as well.

11am- Salad, with broccoli, asparagus, 1 can of starkist chunk light if i didn't have it at 8am/ if not chicken 6oz or Salmon 4oz.

2-3pm- Baked Chicken or 4 egg whites plus lots of veggies.

4:30pm- HIIT 20-40 min . High intensity interval training.

Come back and do ab workout.

5:30pm- Salad with Chicken.

High Carb Day

6am- 1/2cup oatmeal, 4 eggwhites.

8am- pita bread ...same thing

11am- 1/4 cup of brown rice (measurement is when uncooked), plus Baked Chicken...or Starkist.

2pm- Salad

Weight train

HIIT training afterwards

5pm- Salad and such.

Sancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio, abs...

You might want to try some cardio and ab routines before your workouts, unless they are involved within. With the cardio, alternate your speeds from high intensity and low intesity to optimize your gains. Although you were doing abs after the workout, i've heard it is better to train them before (don't know for sure though). Hope I helped at least a bit, the rest of your stuff looks fine.

yes.

Yes..i have knowledge of that...i do weight before cardio....i also do abs before...and then some right after....as sometimes if i do it after cardio..i don't feel burn in my ab training.

Spices

I was wondering what kind of spices have some sort of thermo effect that promotes heat increase in the body...i thought it might help fat burn.