Jim Mory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and protein too much cals for post workout?

I know after a workout its important to get some protein in your system, but im on cell-tech and it says the best time to take that is post workout too. If I were to take all that after my workout isn't that way too many cals? im trying to stay lean , but gain some weight

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cell tech sucks. Do a research and you'll find out.

It's hard to stay lean and gain weight at the same time. Usually there is a bulking phase where you try to get mass and size(inevitably you get some fat too) and then a cutting phase where you then lose bodyfat and preserve all the hard earned muscle. You can't bulk and cut at the same time.

hope this helps

good luck.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're trying to stay lean while bulking? Place one hand on the floor and try to smack yourself with the same hand all at the same time. Can you do it? No, it's impossible. Smack yourself again for thinking it was possible. Staying lean while bulking, now I've heard it all. Anyways after training you can eat until you drop and get away with it, many call it the golden-hour.

supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My golden hour has lasted the last two decades lol

first of all creatine in itself has no callories as its not a macronutrient

seconding of all, you bougt that Cell-tech you waisted your money

I wont say its total crap... it does have some use, but I could make a copycat version of it that works better for probably half price

now your gunna have to face it, you have to bulk or cut, one or the other... theres no getting around it

most people bulk first cuz pretty much if you've never bulked then you probably dont have any muscle to begin with

chances are thats not what you want to do right before summer as thats when most people want to be nice and ripped for the beach, and if you wait till fall to bulk those sweater can kinda hide the extra wieght

now I think there is one exception to haveing to choose... if your young and not very developed at all you can probably still eat tons like me without putting on any fat, and if you through in some workouts you will start to put one some muscle. this isnt always the case though.

anyway, hope that helps
    Nothing is ever easy

kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    You're trying to stay lean while bulking? Place one hand on the floor and try to smack yourself with the same hand all at the same time. Can you do it? No, it's impossible. Smack yourself again for thinking it was possible. Staying lean while bulking, now I've heard it all. Anyways after training you can eat until you drop and get away with it, many call it the golden-hour.

LMAO, I was thinkin the same thing!