Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

9 Weeks Out: Pics

It's that time again.

front
    Attached Images

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Back
    Attached Images

Side
    Attached Images

Front DB
    Attached Images

Front Lat
    Attached Images

Most Muscular
    Attached Images

Hands on Hips
    Attached Images

Rear DB
    Attached Images

Rear Lat
    Attached Images

Side Chest 1
    Attached Images

Side Chest 2
    Attached Images

I got burned a little last time I went tanning, so I am holding some water. Oh well.

Last one, side arm
    Attached Images

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow you continue to impress Derek. With 9 weeks left your looking great! Thanks for the inspiration!

Workout Maniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man, I can see a major improovment, great job
    "We are not put here to prove ourselves but to improve ourselves" by someone

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Beast
    I got burned a little last time I went tanning, so I am holding some water. Oh well.

Last one, side arm
    That picture is insane.

Originally posted by The Apocalypse
    That picture is insane.
    Thanks buddy

I am going to really start oracticing my posing now. I can pose much better in front of a mirror, but not as well without.

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Biceps18
    Wow you continue to impress Derek. With 9 weeks left your looking great! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Ditto! Very impressive and still have 9wks to go. Btw, no more Casper jokes, promise .

Luck - "when preparation and opportunity meet."

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

Till I Collapse... The StaLLioN's Avatar
    The StaLLioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The lighting is very bad and it's hard to get an accurate picture of what you really look like now. Lower body looks exquisite though.
    http://FreeiPodPhotos.com/index.php?referral=2683

^ Free photo iPod w/plenty of offers.

Shady stay creative, baby, hold your head up, don't you let up one bit on these motherfukkin' suckers, you're a soldier, GET UP! Stand up for what you believe in as long as you breathin', they jealous of you man that's the only reason they beefin'! - Eminem "Words Are Weapons"

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Beast
    Thanks buddy

I am going to really start oracticing my posing now. I can pose much better in front of a mirror, but not as well without.
    posing with out a mirror would be good practice for when u get on stage. imo. u look great, will look even better with a tan :P

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by The StaLLioN
    The lighting is very bad and it's hard to get an accurate picture of what you really look like now. Lower body looks exquisite though.
    not really.......outside light is great. I can see exactly what he looks like.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

nimrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

wow! gd progress!! but be careful yr legs overpower d rest of yr body...

Originally posted by nimrod
    wow! gd progress!! but be careful yr legs overpower d rest of yr body...
    That's better than the opposite . This is also why I have my high carb days on upper body day.

BB.com Platinum Veteran Gettin_big's Avatar
    Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow Derek, looking excellent 9 weeks out!
    Everything looks great!!!
    The posing is really good too.

On your next bulking phase I would emphasize on increasing the size of the shoulders and triceps.

f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shoulders are big enough

I zoomed a little in his rdb pic..
    Attached Images

f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f*cking ecto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

looking awesome Derek

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

damn dude, ur pretty lean for 9 weeks out. although ur legs for some reason didnt look as lean as they did 11 weeks out. do you have any side tricep pics at 9 weeks out?

Originally posted by goth666
    damn dude, ur pretty lean for 9 weeks out. although ur legs for some reason didnt look as lean as they did 11 weeks out. do you have any side tricep pics at 9 weeks out?
    As I said, I got burned from tanning and was therefore holding water. The side tricep shots wouldn't upload.

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    very impressive

whats ur diet/supps look like

i bet u get alot of people asking if uve taken roids

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

o sry, i thought ur sunburn might have had somethin to do with it, but i was just wondering why b/c ur upper body was very lean. good job

I normally store my fat and hold more water in my legs as it is